Michelle Williams & Matilda

(Sorry…image removed)

Michelle Williams and Matilda, 2, were snapped out for a stroll in their Brooklyn, New York, neighborhood on Sunday.

Comments

1. Jx2 says

I would not use the word “picture” and “image” together!! They both mean the same thing!!!
    Whoever you are #22 – you are an imposter and a reject and I find you very amusing in an uneducated way!!!!

2. Christine says

Denise I agree with you – all these people complaining about paps on a website supports them! We’re all curious, if we weren’t curious there’d be no business for the paps. She’s out in public walking with her daughter, it’s bound to happen. What does piss me off is when they hound celebrities, surround them and make it unsafe for them.
    I think Michelle and her family & Heath’s family are working hard at making sure Matilda is well taken care of.

3. DMITZ says

I agree, the paps should leave them alone. I can’t believe Michelle and Matilda can’t get their privacy respected.

It breaks my heart to know Matilda won’t grow up with her father. My daugther is younger than Matilda but is constantly looking for “daddy”. I know Michelle will give her daughter the best life as possible as will Heath’s family but it’s still not the same.

4. 2teens says

They are waaayyyy out of control. After seeing them in action on some of those TMZ videos they are downright dangerous. There should be laws set into place specifically regarding celebrities driving – the papparazzi should never be allowed to chase celebs in their cars or even be near them while they are pulling out of parking spaces. They should also not be allowed to get close to the celeb’s kids, screaming out their names and blinding them with flashes. Yes, it’s true that these celebrities signed on for the fame and all that goes with it… but their kids did not. And nobody should ever be put in danger while driving, famous or not.

5. christie says

I agree with # 2,… as soon as I saw the above photo I thought the paps should leave them alone!!

6. Candy says

That’s soo sweet she looks good & also so bad that she lost her father in that age ..God bless you little Matilda

7. denise says

you guys are too funny. you all complain about the pap’s yet you check websites like this to see the pictures.
    i do agree that the paps in this country are out of control. but, they only get that much money, because WE buy the magazinses and WE visit websites like this.

8. Freya says

Jessie-my daughter is almost three, and trust me if me or my husband were to pass away right now, she’d be the first to feel it and care. You’re not giving Matilda enough credit. Anyway, beautiful mother and child and I hope they’re doing okay.

9. Ella's Mommy! says

I thought I would post some new news!!
    Actress Soleil Moon Frye, 31, and her husband, producer Jason Goldberg, 36, have welcomed their second daughter. Jagger Goldberg was born on Monday, March 17th in Los Angeles, CA, weighing in at 8 lbs, 6 oz. She joins big sister Poet Sienna Rose, 2 ½. Soleil’s rep shares,

Soleil had a wonderful experience, and both she and the baby are doing great.

10. Jessie says

I don’t think Matilda really cares. She’s only 2. I think the one who cares is her mom, but like I said, it’s their job. I just think they should lessen the amounts or paps like it was in the 90’s.

11. carleigh says

Jessie, I’m quite sure the pap’s don’t feel the least bit put out by taking this child’s picture. They need to respect the privacy of this family, it’s been less than two months and the press is already back to their dirty tactics. Leave this little girl alone!!!!!!!

12. Jessie says

Well I know we are all raggin on the paps, but it is there job. I’m sure they do feel bad about it, but they want to get paid and not get fired just like anyone.

13. Lauren says

I feel sorry for Michelle. She’s trying to raise her daughter after this terrible tragedy and all the paps are just taking pictures.