Comments

I do agree with all the ideas you’ve introduced to your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. May just you please prolong them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

2. Jx2 says

Oh, i know 2teens, it happens to me too with “awaiting moderation” especially when I type a longer comment. Which is why sometimes I have all these asterisks amidst my words…I’ve seen a LOT of horror movies both the classic black and white ones (Frankenstein, The Mummy) and the modern horror ones too with special FX and all…Actually, I have seen several of the slasher ones like “Saw” and “The Hills have Eyes” etc…but I’m not a big fan of those type of films…they tend to be quite similar in their approach. The one with Liv Tyler is apparently based on a true incident.

3. 2teens says

AHA, I figu.red it out!!! I w.as under mod.eration for the word c.ap.e! Try it, you’ll see. You can’t type ca.p.e in a post. Very o.dd. I also fi.gured out a while ago that you can’t type sh.ap.e or sh.ap.ed without being mo.dera.ted. Which le.ads me to be.lieve that ca.pe.d would also be fla.gged. Is it bec.ause they rhy.me with the R word? All I know is it’s e.xtre.mely an.noying to be un.der mo.dera.tion for no.rmal wor.ds.

4. 2teens says

5 times my comments were awaiting moderation. I just can’t figure out what the problem was because I had already added periods to the obvious words. After I sdded them to hope and type I finally got through!

5. 2teens says

J.x.2, I li.ke sc.ary mo.vies… but the cla.ss.ic on.es like The Sh.in.ing, Wh.at lie.s benea.th, Ca.pe Fe.ar, The Othe.rs, etc. Mo.re sus.pe.nse or gho.sty – le.ss g.ory, LOL. I don’t m.ind a lit.tle b.lo.o.d… but the ha.ck-em-up mo.vies I can’t sta.nd! I hop.e this new mo.vie w.ill be a cla.ss.ic typ.e, I’m alw.ays up for a go.od s.care.
    Sor.ry for all the p.eriods, WM ke.eps pu.tting me und.er mod.eration.

6. 2teens says

I love Liv and Milo is such a cutie.
    Kx3’s mommy, I just read your last blog post… the reason you have so many views is because the photo was discussed here on baby.razzi. For as many people that are posters there are probably twice as many lu.rk.ers who visit regularly but never post. I wouldn’t be concerned, it’s just natural curiosity. I was sho.cked at first when my webshots albums were getting hundreds of hits, and I didn’t even discuss those on any message board! It was the keyw.ords that I chose for my albums that was doing it.
    this message twice already.