Daisuke Matsuzaka & Wife Welcome Their Second Child

Daisuke Matsuzaka

Red Sox pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka and wife, Tomoyo, have welcomed their second child. Tomoyo gave birth to a boy Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m., the team said. The newborn weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces. No name for the boy was released. They have a daughter named Niko (born in 2005).

1. 2teens says

Nobody cares Morgan… you are pathetic.
    And by saying “am” back instead of “I’m” you just proved to everyone that you are Ella’s Mommy as well as Zoe and Zara’s mommy.

2. makenzie says

Rumor: Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry welcome a daughter
    By Sarah, CBB Senior Contributor
    Actress Halle Berry, 41, and her boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubry, 32, are apparently first time parents after welcoming a daughter this morning, Sunday March 16th. According to a Star magazine source,

Halle gave birth to a 7 lb 4 oz girl at 10:17 am this morning at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles. The actress had checked into the hospital for the second time that day after feeling contractions earlier Saturday morning.

Halle had come to the hospital at 4 am on Saturday because she felt like she was going into labor. It was a bit scary because her blood pressure was skyrocketing and everyone was a little tense. She’s a diabetic so that was complicating matters as well. The doctors checked the fetal heart rate and everything seemed okay. After a while Halle’s blood pressure came down. She wasn’t dilating anymore so at around 2:45 pm they let her go home.

Halle felt her contractions come on a lot more intensely later that night so she came back to the hospital at 11:00 pm Saturday night and gave birth this morning.

Halle was overcome with emotion when she finally held her little girl. She said everything she had gone through was worth that moment. The tears kept coming as Halle didn’t even want the nurses to take her baby to clean her up and measure. It was a truly beautiful scene.

Halle’s rep has not yet been able to be reached for confirmation. We are currently unsure if the above account is true, as Halle was spotted out shopping for candles yesterday afternoon; however, it could have been after she was released.

Halle announced that she was three months pregnant in September, telling Oprah that she and Gabriel chose a delivery surprise because,

We have a whole life[time] to know what it is. There’s so few genuine surprises in life anymore — why not have a huge surprise? I like fantasizing [that] one day it’s a girl, one day it’s a boy.

Halle also posed for In Style’s February issue and discussed her ‘geriatric’ pregnancy, and the fact that yes, the baby does have to come out!

Source: Star

3. Ella's Mommy! says

Layla- So what if my daughters name is Ella I have always Loved that name and Avery is my Maiden name fyi so please dont make assumptions, and so what if i am potty training my daughter!!!

4. layla says

my bad my meant to avery is the middle name ella is going to give to one of the twins and the morgan also have a stepsister also bella have twins who are two and she want to potty trained her just like ella who also want to potty triend her two year old girl

5. Zoe and Zaras mommy (and one on the way!!) says

layla i never said my step sister was called avery i didn’t even say my step sister’s name

6. Zoe and Zaras mommy (and one on the way!!) says

layla they are lots of people who are the same age and i can’t help it if am haveing a girl what do you want me to do

7. layla says

hello its not only the misspelling its the fact that all the names are familiar too ella one of bella little girl name ella zz mommy step sister name avery the middle name ella was going to give to baby kierstin both of you girls have multiples run in your family still you cant just go around calling people fake, reread my post I never called you “FAKE” I just said you and ella are the same person and something else its not the fact that you have two little girls that make you fake its the fact that you and ella both 26 with three girls and pregnant too with a baby girl or twins girls on the way

8. Zoe and Zaras mommy (and one on the way!!) says

layla ok I can understand you thinking that we are fake just because we are mothers but misspelling is not a crime and I went to look for that “Morgan” and she was totally fake, but still you cant just go around calling people fake, and one other thing I have never heard of “Aaron Avery mommy”.

9. layla says

Ok with all these Ella mommy Zoë zara mommy Aaron Avery mommy Liam grayer Gabriella mommy and the rest I don’t know if you girls are the same person or not but seriously from awhile back there was someone pretending be a mother but we caught her in a lie then she disappear liam was her son and Ella lea was some other poster twins names and some other stuff also this person They write the same, eliminating punctuation, capital letters, and misspelling the same words. Like lying am going to the doctor instead I’m going to the doctor

10. Nicki says

Congratulations to Dice-K and Tomoyo. I bet he is as cute as his big sister. Best wishes to the family.
    (Go sox!)

11. Zoe and Zaras mommy (and one on the way!!) says

finally some new news! it’s been so slow on this site lately congrats to them