Melissa Joan Hart & Husband Welcome Their Second Son

Melissa Joan Hart

Melissa Joan Hart and husband Mark Wilkerson welcomed their second child, a son, on Wednesday, their rep told People magazine.

Braydon Hart Wilkerson was born at 3 p.m. in Los Angeles after 10 hours of labor, weighing 7 lbs., 3 oz., rep Brad Taylor said.

The oldest of eight children, Melissa, 31, said she’s happy to bring home a sibling for her 2-year-old son Mason.

“This has been a long but exciting pregnancy, and we along with Mason are excited to add to the Wilkerson clan,” she shared.

Mark added: “Melissa and I are the proudest parents ever and this is the best thing that has happened to us this year!”

The couple married in 2003 in Florence, Italy.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Aliciasweets85 says

I am in no way trying to be mean, but it was always my impression that women usually gained LESS weight in a second pregnancy than opposed to a first. She looks just as big with her second kid as she did with her first!
    I gained 75 pounds with my son, and if (GOD FORBID) I were to become pregnant again, I would count on gaining a signifigantly LOWER amount of weight…
    Oh well, congrats to them anyway. She’s always been a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Her (first) son is a cutie pie.

2. Ella's Mommy! says

Heather Lynn_ here are Heidi Klum’s kids middle names their names are Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, Leni is just Leni Klum, and Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel!

3. Liam,Grayer, and Gabriella's Mommy says

#16 lol Max does seem like a popular celebrity name lately.
    Me and my husband almost named our second son Brayden.

4. Heather Lynn says

Congrats to Mark, Melissa, and Mason!!! Braydon is a great name– not too “out there” This family seems so down to earth. I also love that Braydon’s middle name is Melissa’s maiden name.. thats a good way to pass the name down. =)

5. 2teens says

Oh come on now. How can you say her hair needs washing when we can’t even see her hair really. It’s pulled back on top.
    Congrats to them on their new boy!

6. D'Anna says

Ugh, I don’t think it’s as much the COLOR of her hair as it needs occasional WASHING. I am 5 months pregnant with my third, and I try to wash mine, even though it is really bad for the baby. *rolls eyes*

7. Zoe and Zaras mommy (and one on the way!!) says

wow 10 hours of labor, congrats to the happy parents i like the name it’s cute

8. J.Katgirl says

Yes congratualations to them! Boy has she chaaanged from her Sabrina days as is only natural ..She looked better blonde but she probs stopped dying her hair cause of the pregnancy.

I like Braydon…not bad, however I prefer Bradley.