Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Make Offer On House In France

Angelina Jolie

The Brangelina bunch may be moving to France!

Brad and Angelina – who set up a temporary home in Namibia in 2006 in anticipation of the birth of Shiloh, 21 months – have made an offer on an 850-year-old stone house in Eygalieres, in the country’s Provence region, a real estate source told Us magazine.

Brad and Angelina originally looked at the $20 million, fully renovated structure (official name: Mas de la Chapelle St. Sixte) last year, the source told Us magazine, but lost interest when they learned that Brad, 44, would not be given consent to build a motorbike circuit on the five-acre garden.

“As soon as they found out it was now possible, they jumped at the chance,” the source shared.

The couple may be eyeing the home as a place to settle after Angelina – whose mother was of French Canadian descent – gives birth to her next baby-or BABIES! (she is due in early summer).

Angelina, 32, has had “long conversations” with the American Hospital of Paris about delivering there, a second source shared.

“Angelina knows all about our reputation,” said the hospital source. “She is certain she’d be happy giving birth here.”

Angelina has been spending time in Austin, Texas while Brad films Tree of Life nearby.

On Tuesday, she was spotted piloting a plane with Maddox.

Comments

1. Nicki says

oriana~I just thought of this, because I hardly ever use it…….but see right about the comment box, hellorazzi. If you sign up on that we could keep in touch that way without all this muck here. I signed up when it first opened but rarely go there, but they do have message boxes there. It’s up to you, I will check there once in awhile to see if you did sign up. It’s just your name and password, nothing more.
    Not many people go there, but it is there still and has message boxes. Just think about it.

2. Nicki says

oriana~I wish there were someway to give you my email so if you wanted to chat once in awhile you could contact me.
    You may not want to at all,:lol:but just in case you did.
    Again please take care.

3. Nicki says

Oh oriana~now I’m sad. I do understand how you feel. I will miss you and hope you will visit once in awhile.
    I wish the best and please come back soon. Hopefully the scum will crawl back into the sewer by then. I will miss you!
    Please take care of yourself and check in once in awhile, I know many others will miss you also.
    Be happy and healthly! I’m glad to be able to have called you my friend, and I always will consider you my friend.
    Please Take Care. You will be missed.

Nicki my Dear, have a nice trip and I know you will enjoy it there. Williamsburg is a really great place to go. I think this may possibly be my last post. I will be checking in a few months to see how Tia’s baby is doing. I just am tired of the messiness that has been growing on a daily basis.

I have enjoyed you and many others for a long time. My best wishes to all of you for good health and good luck.

I am certain there will be plenty of name stealing to continue, with the gutter language that has been used recently also, at least I am sure I will be a target! I am sure there will be many that will be very happy I will be gone from here and I appreciate all my friends on here, some of the sweetest and funniest ladies EVER! Thank you for the enjoyable times ladies!

5. Nicki says

oriana~I do understand. You will be missed if you decided to do that. I just wanted to say that in April from the 7th until the 21st I will not be around. Hubby is taking 2 weeks off and we are doing day trips around here and 5 days in Williamsburg VA and Virgina Beach. So if you see my name you will know it was stolen.
    I will mention it again without saying where we are going, I don’t want to give any info to the imposters, on a newer thread closer to the time I will be gone.
    I just wanted you to know and if you are around and someone does hijack my name, maybe you could “watch my back?” I’d apprieciate it.

It is frustrating the games being played on here. And the vulgarity of a few posters is enough to make me throw up. I try to ignore it, but sometimes it is impossible.
    Take care oriana, I’ll be back on tonight. Hope to see you.

Nicki, I have been considering leaving for much longer than a few days for some time now. The trend on here is spiraling lower and lower on a daily basis, the lies, the name stealing, the name calling, it is not my cup of tea. I don’t see it getting any better, too much vulgarity for me. I am not Mrs. Goody Two Shoes by any means but it seems like more and more nastiness is being tolerated.

7. Nicki says

oriana~I think sometimes people might read it wrong, or they have seen it to many times at other websites, and some of the true haters of this family are worse than the worse here. Believe me they are vile about this family and the baby to come. Think the worst here and times it by 10.
    As you know I am a vegetarian, but I have got to draw the line at Tofu cake for a birthday. Simply awful. A birthday is special, tofu cake ain’t, lol.

I can’t stand the fake pregnant people, but do prefer them over the vile, evil ones that visit here.
    See you on a newer thread, unless it gets like a cesspool, them I’ll leave for a few days. Take care.

Nicki, I was actually referring to traveler and posters on other threads about the Cheetos. It seems like every time someone makes a comment about them eating their super fans get very defensive. I don’t get it, especially over food. What kid doesn’t eat junk food sometimes.

I read where Gwyneth feeds her daughter Tofu cake for her birthdays, that is silly to me, a piece of cake won’t kill a child, especially a birthday cake. And what child wouldn’t like going to McDonalds sometimes? I don’t think their parents take them there three times a day.

I do love the pictures, so cute, all of them.

I have also read many times where people have said that Angie’s brother looks creepy and made negative comments about him. I have never gotten “creepy” from looking at his pictures, I think he is handsome and appears to be a sensitive person to me. Just wanted to throw that out there! Sorry!

I totally agree with you about the disgusting people that have been posting, glad they aren’t on this one for a while at least! Going to Costco!!!!!!!

9. Nicki says

oriana~I hope you don’t think I was being touchy. I was just wondering how often we see then and know nothing about the other 23 hours and 55 minutes of thier everyday. Who knows maybe it is how they cope once all the paps start clicking away. Notice no more pacifiers or blankies, who knows. I do notice no pics when they left thier house just leaving the store.

Here is a younger pic of Angie and I think Shiloh looks just like her in this pic.

Nicki, yes it has been awhile since we have seen pictures but the last time I saw one other than the snow pictures, she was eating a bag of chips then too. As I said, I think they look healthy but they do eat junk food a lot. I think it is kind of silly to think they haven’t had any junk food since January. I do believe I saw Zahara eating candy even in the snow pictures?

In the pictures of both of them in the double stroller in New Orleans with Brad’s mother long ago, they were eating chips then too so it is obvious that is a choice snack Angie indulges them with. I don’t understand why people get so touchy when they comment on the pictures of them eating.

Zahara did have a large bag instead of the smaller one Shiloh had. I myself love Cheetos and I can see where she would enjoy them. I have always thought Zahara gets exactly what she wants and it doesn’t surprise me at all.

My husband had some canned corned beef from New Zealand he likes, I don’t really care for it that much but do love cabbage, and fried cabbage is my favorite!

The pictures were very cute of Brad as a child, Shiloh is still a pretty child to me but I don’t think she as cute as when she was a baby.

11. Nicki says

oriana~with all due respect~When is the last time we have seen any pic of Shiloh? Even if we got one pic a week, and we don’t, not even close, it is only less than 5 minutes out of thier whole day. Or if we did get one set of pics a week, 5 minutes out of thier whole week. I was like traveler when I was little, me and my brothers got one special treat a week. And we always picked candy, chocolate, lol.

I’m glad you liked the pics of lil Brad. I guess it is his chubby cheeks that remind me of Shiloh. I think his pics are so cute, and Shiloh’s of course.

I know you asked on Halle’s thread, but I will answer here just in case I don’t get back later~Got to watch Dancing with the Stars~ Yes my hubby did make the cabbage along with potatoes and carrots, as you know no corned beef for us. It was yummy. What did you have or will have?
    Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you oriana,
    And to anyone else who celebrates St. Paddy’s Day!!

traveler, every time you see them eating it has always been junk food! When have you seen them eating any fruit or snacks like carrots? I haven’t. Surely you don’t believe that this is the first time since January? They look healthy to me so guess their junk food snacks aren’t hurting them that much. Zahara is always stuffing her face with snacks and Shiloh loves her chips and cookies. I haven’t seen her eat anything else.

13. traveler says

Iluvmy2girlz:

Why would you think that the kids eat a lot of junk food? The last time anyone saw the family getting junk food was the trip to Chucky Cheese in January. That was almost 3 months ago. You really don’t know what they eat on a daily basis. Perhaps this is the first time they’ve had junk food since then. When I was little, I usually got one treat a week and I’ve turned out just fine. I fall within the healthy weight range for my height. I don’t think junk food every once in a while is going to hurt a kid. They seem like an average and normal family to me (well, except for the ever present paparazzi and the millions of dollars).

Hi Nicki, love the pictures! They are all really growing big! I think the pictures with Brad as a child are so cute, I had never seen them before. Thank you. I do think the one with Angie as a little girl in the hat resembles Shiloh a lot. I can see some Brad in her but to me she is a mini Jon Voight. Very cute! Looks like she is going to have straight hair instead of curly also.

Thank you ladies, Deeds, DMITZ, and you Nicki! He is feeling better but nothing yet! The doctor said if another attack they may have to do lazer surgery but I am praying and hoping it won’t go to that extreme.

I had to laugh at Zahara with a Large bag of Cheetos, I love them too, those and Fritos! DMITZ, Fritos in Chili! I know they do that some in Texas! Ha!

Angie looks happy and healthy to me also, I don’t think she is that huge but her stomach is getting bigger, Shiloh has got to be heavy! Have a good day ladies!!!!!

15. Fly On The Wall says

Awww, Shiloh got a boo-boo… skinned knees are part of the growing process. I wonder how many skinned knees the average child has between the ages of two and twelve?

16. DMITZ says

Jesse – thanks for the pics! How cute, I hadn’t seen any recent pics of Shiloh and I’m surprised to see how much she’s grown. I shouldn’t be though since my daugther is 1 month older than Shiloh and I’m amazed at how big she looks now when I look at pics from just a couple of months ago. Shiloh really looks like Brad. It’s nice to see her out and about with the family.

17. DMITZ says

Oriana, my best to your husband. I hope he is doing better.

I think the family should move here. It would be a wonderful place to raise the kids and keep them futher from the media. They would definetely have more privacy in France. They are probably the most watched celebs… What a beautiful home that is!

18. Deeds says

Jesse~thanks for the pics, Shiloh is a doll. Oriana~I hope your hubby is doing well. Keep us updated.

19. Nicki says

Thanks Jesse for the pics. Shiloh is crying because she fell and cut her knee. More pics will be out soon and you can see her knee didn’t have a cut on it. Angie picked her up when she fell. You can clearly see the cut on her knee then. And yes she is hitting the terrible twos but this isn’t from that, just a boo boo.
    Both girls are getting so tall.

20. Nicki says

oriana~I asked a while ago if you had see a pic of a younger Brad. This is one someone just put together with Shiloh, Angie and Brad. The pic I was talking about is the third one on the top. It is small, but the Easter one I was talking about before. (I never saw the other two of Brad until now).

How is your hubby doing? I hope much better.

21. Fly On The Wall says

Way off topic, but congratulations to Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry on their new baby girl!

22. Fly On The Wall says

39. 2teens

Shiloh is approaching the Terrible Twos and tantrums come with the territory at that age. Angelina seems to have the situation well in hand, though.

23. 2teens says

Jesse WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing that link to those fantastic photos. I love seeing Shiloh walking, and that first photo with the huge grin is priceless. I even like the last one where she is having a tantrum! 🙂
    Neil, I didn’t get that you were joking. Sometimes it’s hard to pick up on sarcasm when you can’t hear the person or see their facial expressions. Thanks for clearing that up.

wow, this is the first time anyone’s used my name! I love to see how this imposter’s comments completely changed what the following comments were about! Just so you all know, I have no interest in Brad getting back together with Jennifer, I think it’s so ridiculous how many people still dwell over that! Get over it!! So now I’m left to wonder who thought it would be exciting enough to pose as me….!!

25. Simon says

Un Mas en Provence like Angie & Brad

May I assist you for buying a “Mas” “Typical Stone House Property” locating in Provence especially in Eygalières or close to.

As a French professional Property Hunter & an experienced Mason, I offer you to look for and deal with public legislations by often reports,contacts from France to US. I am living near Eygalières,know local price and examine estimations for repairs.

Moreover, let me plan your sightseeing trip by negotiating and getting best discounts in luxurious lodges, nice rooms at the right value.
    If you want to become the new neighbors of Angie and Brad, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Don’t forget Why paid $20 million a property you could get for barely $ 2M in a 20% annual increasing Provence real estate market?.
    Mail: vangoghspath@gmail.com
    A votre service, Merci!!

26. dori says

It’s like a fairy tale a beautiful home in France I do hope they do stay and live there and raise their children there.

27. Speakmymind says

When I was a consultant travelling a lot, I wore a lot of black, white and beige pieces; a black pair of shoe and a black bag. I had no time to coordinate wardrobe color and thnk about what color I should wear and match, I knew black is safe and I can mix and match my pieces – I was the happiest person on earth. There you go, when you wear a lot of black, it doesn’t mean you are depress.

28. Deeds says

Who knows why AJ always wears black. A friend of mine did because Albert Einstien was his hero and he always wore black. So it could be a reason, why she wears black a lot, no one is aware of.

29. 2teens says

Aniston is the one who broke up with Brad Pitt, not vice versa.. according to statements by Aniston’s friend Sheryl Crow. So, Honey & Neil, it’s not going to happen. Time to wake up from the dream world you’re living in.

30. ? says

I would never take back a husband who went and bang another woman. If Aniston would (if you would), she (and you) have no self-respect.

31. ? says

If you don’t give the triangle a rest, will they suffer much? What a bunch of nuts! HE LEFT & ANISTON MOVED ON TO VINCE VAUGHN. Did you divorce, went out and had sex with some guys and found out it wasn’t as good with the ex that you now wish he would come back to you? Ha ha ha!

32. neil says

25. Honey | March 14th, 2008 at 9:50 pm
    I wish Btad would go back with Jennifer Aniston.

We all wish Btad would go back with Jennifer. Little is known about him but if Jen went back with him maybe we could all give the Brad-Angie-Jen triangle a rest. You’re not getting any younger Jen! Give him a call!

33. Mia says

I don’t care much. I am bored with her. I guess pretty most people are. Good luck with her brood. My guess is they will turn into a frankestein monster.

34. telemetry says

She’s going to have a long drive to Paris from there – hope her labour is long enough!

We live so far from hospital, we are having to rent a flat for a fortnight before and after my due date.

35. Freya says

GimmeSomeGrub-are you actually insinuating that Brad Pitt would get involved with one of his adoptive children at a later time?? If memory serves me correctly, and it usually does, Mia Farrow adopted her daughter long before Wood Allen was in the picture. So please stop making such out there accusations. Mia Farrow is an amazingly beautiful and loving person and so are Angelina and Brad. So lay off.

36. GimmeSomeGrub says

Angie is turning hippie on us with these godawful dresses. This is going to turn into another Mia Farrow/Woody Allen fiasco. Having another or more children already – does not give her the chance to really bond with any of the others. I think Maddox had the most bonding time with her. I think she is a disgrace and who ever said she is just obsessive about what she does (vials of blood from Billy Bob, cutting, etc) was right.

Sure, have kids but do them all a favor and give them up for adoption. She may think she is doing something good, but between jobs, kids jetsetting all over, new schools, new friends, new beds at night, nannies, and both parents doing movies …. how do these kids bond with anyone, or anything. Who cares about how much money you have. I’d take JLo any day as a parent over these two.

She is one very screwed up person

37. Tea says

Maybe she just likes black Rijay. I also wear a lot of black, and grey, because I like it, and I like how I look in it. Wearing black does not mean you are depressed, I hate wearing Pink, blue is okay, yellow and orange, never , green depending on the shade. and I am not depressed at all. also with kids, black doesn’t show the mess your kids can get on you as much!.

38. Heather Lynn says

Wow I wonder if this is true. It would be a wonderful place to raise their worldly family. A beautiful location that is out of the public eye. And also to honor Angelina’s mother.. as I have previously heard. But… I wonder if it is true??

39. Rijay says

She always wears black , gray, or white sometimes. You’d think that she’d be more happy about having another baby (or babies) and put some color into her wardrobe. Color says alot.

40. traveler says

Actually, I think Angelina has her instrumentation license also. Brad just has a beginner’s pilot license. He said in an interview that she teases him about being a more advanced pilot.

41. Just me says

Actually, I think both her and Brad have pilot’s license. I can’t remember where, I think it was Us, they showed her in the driver’s seat of the plane.

42. 2teens says

Provence is such a beautiful area, I think it would be a great place to raise the kids. I hope this is a true story.
    What does the WM mean by “On Tuesday, she was spotted piloting a plane with Maddox.”? She was flying a plane? I hope this means a model plane, cause I don’t think she has a pilot’s license.

43. Nicki says

I doubt this is true. This is like the vinyard the were supposed to buy, which wasn’t even for sale.
    Nice house though.