Comments

1. liz says

i love jodie foster and always have. she is a fantastic actress. her children are cute. saw her in the brave one and boy oh boy, can she ever act. God bless.

2. ANTI says

First off, she’s a human being and anyone who is threatened by her sexuality should ask themselves why that is.

3. 2teens says

^^ I agree, it shouldn’t matter at all. She is an honorable person with a good character, a great actress, and a mom raising two boys. Those are the things that should be discussed about her… not her sexual orientation.

4. Jx2 says

Jodie is an amazing woman and actor and YES she is a Lesbian and why should that matter!!? People’s race, religion or sexual preference should not matter or even come into discussion. She is walking down the street with her kids…holding their hands. What is so weird about that, that her sexual orientation needs to be discussed as a result???

5. Nicki says

Michelle~I agree.

Rijay~It looks like he is holding her hand tighter than she is holding his. They probably all noticed the camera(s) and are looking for comfort and security from the invasion of privacy.

Jodie’s last movie-The Brave One was excellent. I would recommend it.

6. Heather Lynn says

cute kids!! They seem so “normal” and are never really in the spot light. it’s great to see a mother who is able to keep her kids’ lives private. I give her props for doing a wonderful job.

7. Michelle says

Rijay, sometimes people hold hands out of affection! Geez, why are you trying to turn him into a surly teenager already; he’ll get there soon enough on his own.

8. Liza says

It depends on where they were that she was holding his hand, maybe it was because photographers were there, maybe they were in a busy area, or about to cross a street.

My mother was always very protective and made me hold her hand while crossing a busy street until I was 12.

9. Rijay says

Her son’s 9 yrs old. Now, that’s a little old to be holding his hand like that while walking. I don’t think he’ll run off into the street, Jodie. He must be embarrassed she makes him do that.

10. 2teens says

She is a lesbian Summer. No need to be derogatory.
    I think Jodie is great, she seems to be doing well by her boys. Wow, they are growing so fast!

Wow, the oldest boy is really getting tall! Yes, a normal family and it just goes to show it can be done in Hollywood.

12. momof3 says

Amazing, she seems to be able to give them a normal childhood in LA. Not many actors manage to keep it normal.