Busy Philipps & Husband Expecting Their First Child

Busy Philipps

Actress Busy Philipps and her husband, writer Marc Silverstein, are expecting their first child.

“We found out today it’s a little girl!” the former Dawson’s Creek star, 29, told Us magazine Tuesday at the Los Angeles opening of BLT Steak restaurant.

She is about five months along.

“I feel great!” she shared of being pregnant. “I’ve had, like, no morning sickness!”

Busy — who is godmother of Michelle Williams’ daughter, Matilda — says she may get some of the celeb tot’s hand-me-downs.

“Michelle’s going to send me a lot of stuff!” she said. “We’re very close.”

But Busy says Michelle won’t be her daughter’s godmother.

“She has her hands full with being a mother right now,” Busy told Us magazine.

She has called on Cloverfield star Lizzy Caplan to take on the duty.

“I’ve known her for a million years!” Busy said. “The cool thing about giving someone the godmother title is that it’s sort of practice for their own baby.”

Best Wishes!

1. Ceilidh says

I agree with you, Chloe! I think she looks a lot like Natalie from the Dixie Chicks too!

Congrats to Busy & Marc!

I’ve seen her in Dowsan’s Creek and I loved her there. This news is great, congratulations to her and her husband!

3. Grandma of 4 says

Great news for Busy and hubby, Marc Silverstein!

Hey, Marc! My daughter graduated from Magruder High School, Rockville, Maryland class of ’88! She was a cheerleader and still lives in Olney! We ALL love watching “Never Been Kissed” because we recognize your high school characters! And, we get the biggest kick out of the character of “Guy Perkins”! Not to mention a couple of the names of some of the other characters! Great movie! 🙂

Good luck you two! Parenthood….and GRAND parenthood….is awsome! 🙂

Your blog entry was really informative :). Also, I have a request for you. We, at articlemuseum.com, are trying to build a quality site on articles.
    I would be very grateful if you could look at it sometime and try using it’s service :).

Patrick (articlemuseum@gmail.com)

5. Nicki says

Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s Mommy~ I wish the best birthday for your “oldest big girl “Kimora Jasmine. Her Princess Tea Party will be a special moment for her to enjoy and remember.
    I’m sure she basically understands the needs of her younger sisters and doesn’t mind, but a special day to make her the “princess” will be super special to her.

Happy Birthday Kimora Jasmine!! Hope you have a great birthday!!!

6. Alex says

i would just like to say happy birthday to Kimora, Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s Mommy’s oldest child who turn 3 sorry for the double post but the first one looked wrong

7. Alex says

i would just like to say happy birthday to Kimora Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s Mommy oldest child who turn 3

8. Freya says

Busy Philipps:

Dr. Hope Bobeck on ER 2006-2007.

Audrey Liddell on Dawson’s Creek 2001-2003.

Kim Kelly on Freaks and Geeks 1999-2000.

She is also working on movies, has been on How I Your Mother, Family Guy, Love Inc., American Dad, she was Karen in the movie White Chicks, she helped write Blades of Glory in 2007, and the list goes on.

9. 2teens says

I have never heard of her and I would have remembered that name. I don’t think I have ever seen Dawson’s Creek.
    Best wishes to them.