An Expectant Tori Spelling At Book Signing

Tori Spelling

An expectant Tori Spelling was snapped while signing copies of her book, sTORI Telling, Tuesday at a Borders in New York. Afterwards, Tori celebrated with a bash and two-hour dinner at Mediterranean eatery Amalia.

Cute dress!

And below is a cute pic of Tori enjoying her hobby horse as her father looked on!

Tori Spelling

I am shocked that he didn’t leave his two children more money than what he did! I don’t understand it!

I have always thought Drew Barrymore was beautiful, I am hoping for Tori to have a healthy baby. I did not write #36 and again, someone is playing their stupid games name stealing! I would think it would have grown old by now, not just my name being falsely used but for others also.

Tori has never looked like Drew a day in her life!

3. Carlosyevna says

I think it’s kinda funny how in today’s society we teach our children not to judge people by their appearance yet so many mothers on this site do so much of it. Ironic no? No one on here can judge her or what she has done, what makes people think they have the right to judge others? It’s not like we like to be judged. And I’m sure there are many things you have all done that others wouldn’t approve of. So really it’s all down to don’t to unto others what we do not want done unto ourselves. And besides, this site wasn’t made for people to talk trash, it was so we could read news about celebrities.

4. Amanda says

I am really happy for her. She has handled her fame well and has not turned out like Paris Hilton or Spears. She deserves all the happiest in the world.

5. Zoe and Zaras mommy (and one on the way!!) says

i loved her show i think she is a great person a wonderful mother and a great wife

6. Ella's Mommy! says

I love her!!! If u ever watched her show you would see that she is a really good person!!!

7. sharlee says

As YOU said Lara…It is MY choice to see the good in people despite what they look like. Just as it is YOUR right to say what you want. Not ALL people find her unattractive or she wouldn’t be married to Dean. Everyone is allowed an opinion and I’ve voiced mine.

8. lara says

well duh sharle She inherited what she has from her parents let me tell you a little secert people find her homely simple as that and and who are you sharlee to tell us what to do if we find her to be homely its our choice

9. sharlee says

It seems to me that people have absolutely nothing to do these days but comment on some lovely girls looks. She inherited what she has from her parents. It’s as simple as that. There is no one person in this world that hasn’t made choices and mistakes they wished they hadn’t. I for one think that she is a good caring person who loves her husband and her children. Tori and Dean are wise NOT to listen to gossip. Toronto loves you!!

I don’t condem her for being with her husband now..If they were meant to be together, then they are meant to be together! Congrats for them!

That picture on the bottom is adorable! I was born when my father was 53..Yeah..the downslide to having kids when you are that you take a 50/50 chance on being around when your kid is in their 20’s!

11. annie says

From what I’ve read about Brad Pitt, he wanted children and Jennifer didn’t seem to want to. When he left his marriage he didn’t leave any children behind. Dean, on the other hand, left two children and a heartbroken wife.

12. DMITZ says

I think Tori looks better than she ever has. I also think she’s a great mommy to Liam. Wonder what she’s having…

13. samsmom says

Jen, lol! I know that, I was just being sarcastic.
    Sorry, but I couldn’t help it, because it seemed that most people who were pointing out that she is a husband stealer also had to comment on her looks in a negative way.
    Angelina Jolie is a husband stealer as well, but I don’t see as many posts under her pics about it. Could it be that only the fabulously beautiful people can get away with immorality?

14. Iluvmy2girlz says

well, i think ppl say that she looks ugly (which she does) because she looks like she thinks she’s sooo hot! which she is NOT!!! she looks like a She-Man!! sorry!

15. Nicki says

Oh and the person who commented about the “cheap rocking horse” (my words) your right. Every Tom, Dick and Susie had those when I was growning up. Only 1 neighbor had a real wooden one that rocked, not a plastic one on springs. Mr. Spelling surely could have done better than that.
    On a side note, maybe that was the one he had as a child and that is why they took the pic out by the garage, which seems odd for millionaires.

16. Nicki says

I like the name of her book. I will never read it, but think it is a cute play on words. That’s all.

17. Jen says

oh come on, it’s funny. (and fitting. i don’t think a woman who invests so much in her image – implants, nose job et al. – can reasonably complain when/if her image is panned.)

18. Heather Lynn says

Really people does it matter what Tori looks like? Who cares????????????????? As long as she and her family are happy and healthy. Some people see appearances as everything and they really aren’t. Remember the old saying- DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT’S COVER. I feel that this holds true in every situation. Some people are just so critical…

19. squeekysue says

You know for someone who brought in snow at xmas, you would of thought Aaron Spelling , would of brought Tori a more expensive hobby horse, hers doesn’t look all that.

20. Liza says

I don’t think she’s remotely good looking, with or without the nose job. She has odd facial structure. I also question her behavior in getting involved with a married man while she was married, but the two aren’t related.

I read her article in People while in line at the grocery store, and I think she came off as very shallow and spoiled, but tried to make hersef sound sympathetic.

21. Jen says

i don’t think people are saying she’s a husband stealing tramp BECAUSE she looks like a horse. they’re saying she’s a husband stealing tramp AND she looks like a horse. no causal nexus, just a funny coincidence! (kelly, that was hilarious)

22. samsmom says

So, is she a husband stealing tramp because she looks like a horse or maybe that is her punishment?

Judge the actions people, not the looks!

23. Jenny says

Tori spelling is a husband stealing tramp! Poor Mary-Jo.
    You’re darn right she looks like a horse, and not the front end either!

24. samsmom says

Did anyone see her interview on 20/20 last Friday? It was kinda sad. She said that when she was younger she asked her mother if she thought she was pretty. Her mother’s answer was, “You will when you get a nose job”!
    How awful is that? That must have caused her some horrible self esteem issues.
    She is not one of my favorite people and I certainly don’t condone some of her actions, but her looks are something she has very little control over. Some of the posters here must be drop dead knockouts or else maybe they would think twice before saying such hateful things about someone’s physical appearance!

25. Liam,Grayer, and Gabriella's Mommy says

It looks like she knocked down the books. Her husband Dean kinda creeps me out.

26. Freya says

kelly-thanks for the laugh. I’m sick and totally needed that. Thank goodness her little boy and her husband are cute!

27. Freya says

Ok I’m not usually mean about expectant mothers, but I finally am coming to terms with the fact that Tori Spelling does indeed look like a drag queen, and a very masculine one at that.

28. Miapocca says

I guess aaron spelling never changed since before Tori was born..ooks freaking same all teh time..too bad he wasnt around to see his grandson…teh downside of having childrin in your 60’s I guess…