Kimora Lee Simmons Reportedly Expecting Her Third Child

Kimora Lee Simmons

Baby Phat designer Kimora Lee Simmons is expecting a baby with Blood Diamond star Djimon Hounsou, the New York Post reports.
The Post says Kimora, 32, and Djimon, 43, her boyfriend of one year, had been trying to get pregnant.

Kimora has two daughters, Ming Lee Simmons, 8, and Aoki Lee Simmons, 5, with ex husband Russell Simmons, whom she split from in March 2006. They had been married since 1998.

A rep for Kimora told Us magazine, “There is no comment at this time.”

u guys need to stop hating on kim shes just an average person just has more money and spoiled kids and i am only 13 yrs old so u guys need to back off and stop riding her because u guys have no right to talk about anyone and i hope she reads about these comments u guys are writing about her and she already had her baby now im done and yall need to SHUTUP !!!!1!!!!!! NUMBER 1 FAN

2. kayla says

all i have to say is that im happy for her, and if u ppl worked in the fashion industy most bosses are bicthy at times.

3. nyundercover66 says

I am happy for people that have made it after a struggle. HOWEVER, the reality displays this family as if they always had it like that. I don’t agree with her behavior and they way she talks to her staff. Maybe they have an understanding, I don’t know.

It’s unfortunate…KLS appears to be a real B***H and for that reason I don’t buy her stuff or watch the show. The reality show was probably not a good idea in my opinion.

Those two spoiled girls will be totally materialistic just like their mother. That is what they have been taught.

5. Aliciasweets85 says

she is a b*tch, who only used Russell for his money and to elevate herself (she came out with her Baby Phat line once she saw how productive Phat Farm had become). Once her hand was FIRMLY and permanantly secured in his wallet, (monetary support due to her daughters with him) Once she got the divorce, the tramp continued her selfish endeavors and eventually completed her descent into “gold-digger” status.
    filthy wh*re.

Hi 2teens, Nicki, and Tia! Thank you guys so much…you’re very nice. My hair, my hair, my hair!! I never realized it was such a distinctive feature.

I’m doing very well. We’re busy making preps for our spring break trip in April, and we celebrated Kimora’s 3rd birthday on the 12th. Very big deal!!! 🙂 I can’t believe she’s three!

I DO have a very youthful look about me; my face has a soft look and rather fine features, so I suppose that makes me look younger than my age. I don’t drink, but I rarely get carded in clubs because I’m 5’9…so I have my height working for me….funny how height makes such a difference when really it’s not a very reliable indicator of age.

7. The original "N" says

Im 32 and I get carded everywhere I go…….sometimes its a pain but I take it as a compliment. I love Kimora but I think she had low self esteem at one point in her life right before she began modeling……she said they used to call her names like chinky giraffe and stuff like that. Now that she has come into superstardom she sometimes displays that ” You used to talk about me. Look at me now” type of attitude.

8. boo says

I live near Toronto…So not far from you:)
    I went to Niagra Falls for My honeymoon, it was beautiful! The Fallsview Marriot is a Gorgeous Hotel, very classy and elegant! Totally Not me! lol. and I am in love with the outlet mall that they have there, that place with the Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, and all those Name Brand stores! Its great, I spent alotta money up in there!!lol

9. boo says

Ahh I love the LCBO and I too get Carded on a regular basis, When purchasing alcohol or going to the Bar/club and I am in My mid 20’s and a married mother of 2… lol… ahh how nice it is to still look like a teenager sometimes!lol
    Tia May I ask what part of Ontario do you live???

10. Nicki says

Kimora Lee for whatever most here want to say about her here, is a sucessful business woman. She started out as a model at a young age (13-14), managed to graduate High School and went on to become very sucessful.
    No one complains about what an arrogant pompous a$$ Donald Trump is, but oh yeah he isn’t a woman.
    Best wishes to her and her family.

11. layla says

jordan learn how to spell liar not lier blog not bolg twenty seven not 27 seven and learn how to write complete sentence

12. layla says

jordan learn how to spell liar not lier blog not blog twenty seven not 27 seven and learn how to write complete sentence

13. Tia :) says

haha! We have wine in our grocery stores too 2teens 😉 Only in special stores that are inside the grocery stores. I do agree though about the cost. I small bottle here costs $8.95….that also depends on what you like. I went to Myrtle Beach last summer and i was in heaven! I got a 1 L bottle for $5.00! haha!…but yes, the wine is mostly sold in stores called the LCBO in ontario 😉

14. 2teens says

^^^That’s the only thing I didn’t like about Canada. We could never find anywhere to buy wine. After about 3 days we learned that it was government only shops, but by then it was Sunday and they weren’t open. LOL So finally, I got my wine on day 4 and it was so expensive compared to wine in the US.
    I do love Canada though, just not the wine situation.

15. Tia :) says

Hate to tell you #33, Jordan- But im actually the almost the same age as K,K&K’s mommy and i get asked for my ID when i buy wine…the age limit for drinking here in canada is 19. I too look young, so yeah…

KK&K’s mommy, I love your hair! very pretty! How are you?

16. Heather Lynn says

If she is pregnant.. congratulations Kimora!! Who cares if her personality isn’t what you all care for?? Babies are a wonderful gift that we should all be grateful for.

17. jordan says

Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s Mommy you call me a lier you want to look at yourself, that pic on your bolg is so not you, you dont look 27 seven at all i bet your a sad little 16 year old who hasnt got a life and just makes up stories

18. Sandra says

I am willing to bet she was nothing like this until she landed in money. Once she landed into the money she turned into mega B*tch which is probably why her ex-husband left.

I don’t really know if he left, but she sure makes a good example for why a man would leave. It is really sad how money changes a person for the negative.

19. Lauren says

I watched a few episodes of her show and her daughters are the most spoiled brats ever! If this is true, hopefully her new little one won’t take after his or her’s half-sisters.

20. Nicki says

oriana~I’m sorry, I know how frustrating it can be. Maybe try the old Pax and Brad thread, the one with him on the utility thing. I wrote back to you some time ago about my favorites at Olive Garden, not sure if you have seen it. It took me forever to get it to go through. I will check there in a bit.

Hi to Nicki! Haven’t been on here much, lots of paperwork to deal with! Hubby has not passed the kidney stone yet! No pain though so that is a good thing. I have lots of doctors appts. next week so gearing up for that. Oh I hate those blood tests!!! Getting ready for Easter!

kimora’s mommy, saw your picture! You are a beautiful girl as I suspected! Ha! I thought your hair would be blonder for some reason and shorter. I like the color, natural and vibrant! Yep, a very, very pretty young lady indeed!

Also, loved the story about “She’s my Best Friend”, very touching and sweet!

22. Alexis says

I love Kimora! I love her show! I love her attitude! She is where she is because she doesn’t take any sh*t from anyone. She is a very strong woman and she knows what she wants. She wants the best and doesn’t settle for anything but the best. I agree, she does tend to spoil her girls but who doesn’t? We may not have the money that she has but the little that we do have we do spoil our kids. I hope she is pregnant and I hope that she shares it with us on her show.

23. Nicki says

oriana~How is your hubby doing? I have been around for at least 4 days, had company. I don’t know if it was mentioned before, so sorry if I missed it. I am off the read the new Angie thread now. I hope he is feeling better.

24. Nicki says

I think she is pregnant. Best wishes to them. Djimon is a wonderful actor.

Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s Mommy~Awww you did post it. I just answered you on the CZJ thread, working backwards here. You are beautiful and your hair is gorgeous. So it is “chicken no more!” LOL. Truly beautiful oustside and inside. It shows. Jamal is one lucky guy.

25. onatear says

Hey, I agree with you all. Watched the show just to see how unbelieveable some real life people can behave. I HOPE she is not pregnant. I don’t think this couple can possibly last. Hard to imagine them having…well, you know. Making a baby. hah.

26. 2teens says

Wow Kx3’s mama, you look so young. And very pretty too. I was always young looking for my age all through my 30’s. Now, at age 47 I do personally think that I look my age but others still tell me I look younger than that. We’re always more critical of ourselves so it is nice to hear when people see (and say) good things about you.

27. Kelsey says

I am not a fan of Kimora…I obviously don´t know her personally, but she comes off as a very rich, stuck up woman on t.v. In Spain, we would call her “pija”. As for Djimon, I think he is an amazing actor and his work in Blood Diamond was absolutely incredible!

Awww…thanks that’s very nice of you. I think I’ve mentioned before that while many people don’t want to look as old as their age, I actually do!! Having a youthful look about me is always breeding ground for some strange looks when I’m out with my three little girls.

This pic was taken before I got my cornrows put in…and I don’t have them in now anymore anyways. I didn’t feel like I could wash my hair as well with them in, so I only left them in for about two weeks.

29. Iluvmy2girlz says

i just saw your picture KKK’s mom!! it’s nice, you look really young! like a teen ager!! what happened to your cornrows?? LOL you’re very pretty, i bet your girls are so cute!

Totally opposite from someone with money and how they worship it, than Angie and some other more serious celebrities. She is all about herself and those spoiled brat kids! They are embarrassing! She looks like she is wearing a nightgown to me. I like him and I think he is an excellent actor.

She is all about flaunting money and the riches she has, her show makes all of them seem so phoney!

31. boo says

Ya #4 I saw that episode to (the only episode I’ve seen) and I felt bad for that poor Designer Hoping and praying that a 5 and 8 year old would love his design or fear that he would be out of a project!!
    Those little girls are DEFINITELY spoiled and Kimora herself (although I do like her) seems to be a bit of a “Rich B**ch” lol…. she seems very self absorbed!

32. candykane says

She is one of them very body concious woman. She wouldn’t just have a pouch. I think she is pregnant

33. Kara says

Yeah I was just thinking hope it’s not true cuz her kids are spoiled brats and I don’t like her…she seems fake to me. Have you seen her show? Talk about a self-obsessed bitch. Not a good role model for her kids. Run boyfriend/baby daddy RUN. Get away from her as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Just my Opinion says

yea she is tooo much, i saw the episode where they go House shopping and she is so full of herself, almost like shes always acting, and the girls are adorable but reallllyyyy spoiled!

35. Just me says

Yeah, I tried to watch her reality show once but I couldn’t stand those kids and the way she spoiled them. It was the episode where she let the girls design their own clothing line and Kimora let them berate the designer because the designs weren’t good enough.

36. * says

Yeah, I agree. I didn’t think they would last either. I don’t think it’s true, and if it is, I hope this kid isn’t a spoiled brat either.

37. Jessie says

Wow, that’s amazing. I honestly didn’t think they would last. Congratulations to them! I hope this kid isn’t a spoiled brat…