Alessandra Ambrosio Confirms Her Baby Joy!

Alessandra Ambrosio

Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio has confirmed her pregnancy!

On her official website, Alessandra, 26, wrote:

“Hi everyone!

First of all, i would like to wish a happy new year to everybody and say that i have been really busy working a lot. Also, I would like to announce some really great news! My boyfriend Jamie [Mazur] and I were surprised in the beginning of the year with some delightful news that we are expecting our first child together!

This is a dream come true and a really special moment in our lives! I’m very happy to say that our baby looks healthy and that we are really excited to be mom and dad and raising a child together. I hope this year for you all has started full of amazing surprises like it has been with me.

For the time being, I ready to start to enjoy and dedicate myself to this new chapter in my life and I hope to be working soon enriched by our love for our new baby.”

Best Wishes!

1. chloe says

Nothing personal, she could be a great girl, but I just don’t see the need for models. So many better things a woman can do with her life, not to mention her mind.

2. boo says

gee this site has been very slow lately, ..head over to CBB it has updates and new news coming out the wazzoo! INCLUDING Matt and Luciana expecting, Kathleen Robertson ( of 90210 and scary movie fame) expecting her first child, Melissa Joan Hart is Still pregnant ( overdo now) and much more!!

3. nioami- uk says

congrats! thanks 4 the info about her! and thers me thinkin she was jest a model for ‘Next’! hahaha! xx

4. Butterfly says

Taken from Wikipedia:

Alessandra Corine Ambrósio (born April 11,[4] 1981) is a Brazilian model. Her last name is spelled Ambrósio, but the diacritic mark is omitted in her modeling work. She was described by retired supermodel Tyra Banks as “The future of the modeling world”.[5] She is best known for her work with Victoria’s Secret and was chosen as their first spokesmodel for Victoria’s Secret PINK line. She is currently one of Victoria’s Secret Angels[6] and the face for the UK company Next[7] and Armani A|X.[8] Aside from modeling work, she represents as the National Ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.[9] Ambrosio was also selected by as Number 2 out of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women for 2008.[10]

5. Butterfly says

Thank you 2teens. That is wonderful news and I appreciate your sharing! It is surprising that I haven’t heard more about her though…

6. 2teens says

She’s actually the national spokesperson for MS, her father has the disease so it is important to her. She raises $$$ for the cause, so she’s not just “an attractive eye-catching decoration”.

7. Beth says

I wish them much happiness of course but in all honesty having a baby without being married is waaaay too commonplace today.

8. Butterfly says

Am I supposed to care about a woman who does little more for the common good of others, but to be an attractive eye-catching decoration? Congratulations on having a baby, like many other mothers and women in the world who do much more for the advancement of mankind.

9. Joe says

sexy and poised arent the words, she looks stunning, and as that belly grows, even more stunning she will look. !!!!!!!

10. Joe says

she is beautiful, what a great time to be a belly watcher. I love it, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is moving into my weekly top 5, right under angelina!!!!

11. 2teens says

Congrats to her. Not many people can pull off a bubble dress but I guess when you’re a VS model you can wear pretty much anything. She looks cute.