Lisa Marie Presley's Rep Confirms That She Is Expecting!

Lisa Marie Presley

Lisa Marie Presley’s rep has confirmed what had been reported earlier! Lisa Marie is indeed pregnant with her third child and due in the fall!

“The couple are incredibly overjoyed,” the rep said.

This is the first child for Lisa Marie, 40, and her husband, guitarist and music producer Michael Lockwood, 46, who were married in Japan in January 2006.

Lisa Marie has two children, daughter Riley, 18, and son Benjamin, 15, with ex-husband Danny Keough.

Best Wishes!

hello patrica i lov you *i lov youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*******patrica beyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tchwwwwwwww i lov you patrica macheal bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Sara says

I’ll be 40 next month….I run marathons, work-out, eat well, etc…but sadly at this age, my energy, patience, strength is still is lower than when I was younger. Kids are hard on us (esp if we are ‘hands-on’ parents). I have 3 “young” children and it is a lot of work. LMP will have all the help she needs. The condition of a womans eggs are what you tend to worry about at this age. Birth defects and so forth. I had my last child at 36 and was told she’d have Trisomy 18. Thankfully she was fully healthy! Wish her the best!

3. Leah says

I, like you, am also hoping to get pregnant – hopefully by 40, which will be this year. Some women just don’t have a choice, and it doesn’t happen when we’re younger. If you are healthy and want to have a baby at 40, there’s nothing wrong with it! Lisa Marie is lucky that she CAN have a baby – at any age! Sadly, many women can’t – no matter how old they are.

4. carleigh says

If she wants to have another child then more power to her, she has the money, time and desire. Her hubby is very,. very, very homely……google Michael Lockwood! YUCK! But congrats to her family and I wish her a happy, healthy pregnancy!

5. Ronn!e says

Salma Hayek: had daughter Valentina at 41 years
    Marcia Cross(Bree from Desperate Housewives): Had twins Eden and Savannah at 44/45 years
    Holly Hunter(The Incredibles): had twin boys aged 47
    Julianne Moore: had daughter when she was 41 years
    Helen Hunt(What Women Want): daughter at 40 years

you get my drift,,,
    all these ladies had children well into their forties so why is poor old lisa marie getting grief.
    i’d rather an older woman who is able to look after the child have it then a 20 year old who isn’t ready for the responsibility.

i’m sure Lisa-Marie will do a great job and wish her and baby all the best:)

6. Alex says

Aww it’s nice when they are close tougher i have always wanted children close tougher in age

7. Freya says

Hi Alex…thank you. My daughter will be three the end of May and my son turned 20 months at the end of February, he was six weeks premature but they are thirteen months one day apart in age.

8. Alex says

hey Freya i read the comments on the Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Reveal baby names talk about drama that morgan person was weird any way i love the names of your two children how old are they if you don’t mind me asking

9. Alex says

hey Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s Mommy, I read the post on your blog about being a Chicken there is no pressure on you to put a photo of your self on there take your time on deciding about it you all like you for who you are not what you look like

Oh please Black Venom aka Sugar Walls don’t start that “1st!” thing like they do over on Just Jared…I’ll admit that I’ve commented first and said something like, “Looks like I’m the first to post!” but sometimes on Just Jared the first 5 posts are of people who say FIRST!! 1st! #1!!!!!….and I think that’s just hilarious.

Congrats to Lisa Marie; 40 is not old to have a baby anymore. I’m 27 and have three babies, but when I have more kids I’ll probably be close to 40 and have a second family of sorts.

11. 2teens says

Women are biologically capable of childbearing at age 40 and even a bit beyond, so I don’t understand what the fuss is about. Congrats to LM and hubby.

12. blushylady says

I personally am happy to hear she is able to have a baby since we are the same age and i’m hoping to have one! These celeb stories of babies at 40 give me hope! It’s also always such a happy thing, can’t help but be happy for them at anyage!

13. Carlosyevna says

I personally think there is nothing wrong with a woman that age having a child. Isn’t a child a blessing, and shouldn’t everyone welcome a blessing?
    And besides, she looks great for her age and im sure with that money she won’t have a problem.

14. Jx2 says

I’m a bit younger than Lisa Marie and I’m in no rush to get pregnant – perhaps by the time I do decide to have a child I’ll be around 40-ish. That is, if I do get pregnant – and if not…oh well, there’s always adoption..or adopting a couple of dogs like Oprah Winfrey has done…amen for options!

15. ZBella says

I have no issue with “older” mothers. Good for them. I question he judgment on other things, such as marrying the ultimate freak aka MJ, but that’s other topic.

16. Freya says

From People:

Pregnant Lisa Marie Presley Hurt by ‘Vicious’ Remarks
    Originally posted Friday March 07, 2008 03:40 PM EST
    Photo by: Danny Moloshok / AP
    Lisa Marie Presley contends she was pressured into revealing her pregnancy after enduring cruel comments about “my expanding physique.”

“After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant,” writes Presley on her MySpace Celebrity blog.

Presley, 40 – who is, of course, the daughter of the new Dancing with the Stars contestant Priscilla Presley and the late “King,” Elvis Presley – says she hopes this will now “stop all of the harassment, and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets.

“It is unfortunate that I couldn’t have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances,” she laments.
    – Stephen M. Silverman

17. Freya says

Glad to see some open-minded folks on here. Lest we forget the beautiful but over 40 Halle Berry who is ready to pop at any moment!

I am 28 and had my children at 25 and 26 years old, but my maternal grandmother had my mother at 30 and my aunt at 39 and a half. It wasn’t “planned”; she just had fertility issues. You can’t judge someone for when they choose to have children. They are THEIR children. Plus this is a new marriage and a new beginning so why can’t LM have a child with her new husband? Is it a crime?

18. squeekysue says

Thankgod it not Michael Jackson’s baby … Elvis would of been spinning in his grave.

Please Sugar Walls, this is not Perez we don’t do: “ooh look at me i am the first to post” on this site, it is tacky.

19. dori says

Plenty of women today are having children at her age. She’ll be fine and this child will get lots of love and attention.

20. Tia :) says

did any of you people ever stop to think may be, just MAYBE this wasnt planned?? Who cares how old she is! The woman is beautiful! Her kids are good looking too! Congrats to her!!

21. Alex says

i toally desagree on the age thing thier are loads of celebs having babies old i mean just look at Salma Hayek she is 41, Jeri Ryan is 40, cheryl hines is 42,as long as you love and care for your baby then age dosnt matter at all

22. Amanda says

I have met her daughter Riley. She is very pretty and nice. She likes to keep private. I just wish they would all lay off the plastic surgery, they look horribly fake. I think all of these stars are waiting to long to have babies. But to each thier own, she has the means in which to take care of the baby so go for it!

23. Kalyn says

She’s healthy for her age so why not have another baby? If that’s what she truly wants, go for it. Congratulations! 😀

24. Granny says

Let’s not forget but until there was reliable birthcontrol, many women continued to have children up until hitting menapause. And that age was usually much past 40!

It is really only since the second half of the last century that people could reasonably be in charge of their fertility.

25. Grandma of 4 says

My mother had my “little sis” on her 39th birthday when I was 16! WHAT a “present” for my mother and father (who was 42 at the time)!

Now we “girls” are 48 and 64 and my “little sis” is such a joy in my life! She is actually closer in age to my daughter who is 40! So sometimes it is an interesting combination of generations when we are together!

Our mother recently passed away and my dad is still living very strongly every day! He loves it when we come home to pamper him!

Go for it Lisa Marie and Michael! Benjamin and Riley are going to have so much fun with their new “sib” and Grandma Priscilla has certainly proven she is “Young at heart”!

26. D'Anna says

#3, I completely agree. I’m in my mid 30s and I’m done after this one, but I see nothing wrong with having a baby at 40 if it’s what you really want. Some of you act like she’s 60 and having one. Huge difference!

27. Liza says

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being pregnant at age 40. Plenty of women do it every year.

28. Chloe says

At that age. She is only 40 people! Not 90! I think a 40 year old woman has enough energy to take care of a baby. Some people are so clueless.

29. Sharrie says

gees. Don’t think I would go down that road at that age. I don’t think I would have the patience or the nerves.Well, at least she can afford a nanny if it gets to be too much. gees.

30. Just my Opinion says

to each their own!! she looks good for her age, Plus don’t judge!! you never know what you would if you were in her shoes!! sometimes ppl change their minds! so if i were you i wouldn’t judge her about having a baby so old! at least she’s married and hopefully they will take good care of baby!!

31. Lilly says

In recent pictures of her and now saying she is due in the fall…….she better SLOW down on the weight gain!!!!

32. Not me! says

If I was 40 and the man I just married was 46 AND I already had an 18 and 15 year old – I WOULD NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHILD!!! But then again I am not a Scientologist nor am I the daughter of Elvis nor does my mother look like a goth vampire – so who knows??

33. Freya says

They are celebrity Moms having babies a lot older than Lisa Marie, plus with the doctors and treatment/care she can afford, I’m sure little baby-to-be will be just fine.

34. Just me says

I don’t mean it in a mean way, but I kind of agree with Sugar …. because of health and safety reasons, but also because it is tiring!! Hahaha …. Then again, she hasn’t had a baby around the house in a while, so she’s rested up.
    Well, at least it wasn’t with Wacko Jacko.!