Jennifer Lopez Hires Masseuse & Color Therapist For Twins?

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez has reportedly hired a masseuse and color therapist for her twins.

Jennifer gave birth to twins Max and Emme on February 22nd and has allegedly ordered Egyptian cotton cot linen, designer Babygros, diamond-engraved rattles and two small Shetland ponies for the fraternal twins.

A source revealed: “Jennifer has gone all-out to give the twins an amazing childhood.

“She had the nursery painted a beautiful aquamarine and light blue – colors which are supposed to have intelligence-boosting properties. She listened to classical music throughout her pregnancy and is now having music piped through to the nursery to help relax her youngsters.”

The insider added that Jennifer had become increasingly concerned about the spreading of germs.

“She has employed a professional baby masseuse to come in once or twice a week and is also superparanoid about hygiene. The twins’ wing is totally sterile and all flowers and presents are stored in a separate room, so they don’t contaminate the babies’ area.”

Jennifer and Marc reportedly insisted that guests must use an antiseptic hand lotion and wear surgical masks before they enter the children’s nursery.

Comments

she not only one who dance half naked. Cher and Madonna kiss another women. I could go on about alot of people. if i had all the money i do the same things.And love jenny from the block ,and don’t like people like you guy’s. for believe everything you reads.

2. Bren says

She could never handle the INCOME or LIFE of a regular mom in the U.S. I agree with Boo’s comment where a lot of moms can’t even afford formula. I hope she gives that People Magazine money to charity…..We shall see….

3. Just my Opinion says

hey kimora’s mommy!! you should put a pic of yourself on your page! why not?? i have pictures of me and my family on myspace! as long as you don’t put up anything crazy!! LOL

4. mimilove says

well if i have to wear a mask to see her babies…….i ll just stay at home…..thats going to far…….she is only going to make those kids live a fake life that does not exit……..pity those kids….living in a world of their own….make believe world

5. Tia :) says

Bella, i have a 2 year old daughter and i was a little crazy about the hand washing at first, but i’v always been a little crazy due to the fact im a nurse…haha!

6. Emily says

Need a license to do everything and anything but not to have kids……what a joke.

I bet she has hidden cameras and if her workers even touch their nose or touch anything then they go touch the babies, I bet they get fired. I wonder if she’ll get up in the night and go was hands before touching her little ones. doubt it

7. **S says

It’s hard to believe that all of that is true. If so, I feel sorry for those babies. I mean I’ve heard washing your hands and such, but to store the flowers and other deleveries so they won’t ‘contaminate’ and wear surgical masks….thats just dumb. Very hard to believe its that bad.

8. Bella says

Thank you Tia, the best to you also. I have 2 year old twin girls and I made people wash their hands before anyone touched the, but this has going to far! I mean seriously!!!

9. Maribel says

I WAS SO HAPPY ABOUT THE BIRTH OF THE TWINS, BUT NOW JENNIFER AND MARC ARE ACTING LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY PARENTS IN THIS WORLD, WE SOULD ALL BE CAREFUL WITH NEW BABIES, BUT NOT THE THE EXTREME, SHE IS OVER DOING IT………..

10. Tia :) says

Bella, not so much actually. Im feeling good so far…just a bit of nausea. Congrats to you! All the best!

11. Janice says

I knew when she had those babies she was going to do something like this. Cant wait to see more LOCO stuff from this family.

12. a point says

she is hurting those babies! Anti-bacterial is not your friend!
    We have immune systems for a reason! So many moms are sucked into this….believe in yourselves or in the meds? Just remember Dr’s profit from you!!!!

13. Emily says

Oh Brother, you have got to be kidding. I wonder what Marc thinks seeing as how he already has kids and they turned out just fine.

14. MACEY says

AS IF SHE WAS ROYALTY, YOU NEVER HEARD THE PRINCESS DIANE DO SUCH RIDICLOUS THINGS WITH HER BOYS  AS “JENNY FROM THE BLOCK”  IN THE BRONX

15. L.Lodhi says

All I can say is that her kids will end up spolit brats who will end up on Coke as they will have everything else.
    Ok give them an amazing childhood helping others less fortunate but will they appreciate their aquamarine nursery? doubt it!

16. Liza says

My post was awaiting moderation and has now been removed.

Funny since I said nothing close to inappropriate and just mentioned what I did with my baby.

This site is pathetic. Maybe the WM should clear up what kinds of posts are appropriate in her eyes and which aren’t.

17. Bella says

Tia, I agree with you! I read from another post that you are pregnant? If so… How far along are you?

18. Rijay says

I can understand the handwashing/sanitizer but the masks are a bit much. And she wants her twins to be intelligent so she did the classical music thing? How about starting with her own life as an example, like finishing her own education instead of dancing around half-naked on stage? Her children will come to value what their parents value: and that seems to be money, shoes, and fame.

19. Tia :) says

Phnxgirl, my daughter is my light, my world, and yes, every new mother goes through a protection stage…but this is a little much…it has to be made up…it’s just pathetic!

20. phnxgirl says

I haven’t read the other posts, but if you think about it these are her very first babies. Do you remember your first baby? You may not have been able to afford the things she is doing, but I remember not telling my neighbor for two weeks that my son had been born because I was afraid she would bring her daughter over! I didn’t want him around any children in fear he would get sick. With my second son, I was giving him to whoever wanted to hold him! She is going a little crazy, but I understand why.

21. Bella says

OMG This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Stupid. Here kids are going to be rich spoiled brats!!!! Kimora, Kariah, and Kajanae’s mommy I read your blog and it sounds like you have three very darling children! Beautiful names by the way!

22. Fly On The Wall says

Oh for God’s sake, what’s the “source” for this story? Star Magazine or the National Enquirer?

Some of you guys will believe anything.

23. Jessie says

Carolina is right. As babies, sure, you can make sure they are sterile and their environment will not hurt them, but when they grow up you can’t take them to the doctor for every little cold and give them medications, then their immune system will be shot and they will always get sick!

24. sandy says

why did people Mag pay them 6 million for the pic? I don’t get it its just another baby pic.

25. garrett says

Some of the stuff that is reported is a little over the top, (like a sterile area to the nursery), but being a peds nurse I can say that there is nothing wrong with being careful esp during flu season. We don’t know at what week gestation her twins were born, and they are more likely to be at risk for rsv and other diseases. If Max & Emme were my kids, I’d probably be limiting contact too, esp. for the first six weeks.

Also, I can’t see hiring a baby masseuse, as you can read books or take a class on how to do infant massage yourself.

I’m not a JLo fan, but cut her some slack…. I know that some of you would probably be doing the same thing.

26. LAURIE HARRIS says

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THEIR HALF BROTHERS AND SISTER COME TO VISIT…

WILL JLO PUT UP WITH HAVING THEM IN THE HOUSE OR WILL THEIR GERMS BE TOO MUCH FOR HER TO HANDLE..

WHY DID SHE GET PREGNANT TO BEGIN WITH ..

27. Sonic says

good 4 her! she worked hard to get where she is…who am i 2 judge? let her do what she wants with her babies!!

28. carleigh says

First of all, the stories become more and more outlandish as time goes by…I don’t know what to believe anymore, nor do I really care.

There is no way to keep the twins in a completely sterile environment, unless they are in a surgical operating room….that is a sterile environment!!!

The hand washing is just common sense and the face masks maybe a precaution to protect against any plethora of viral illnesses that go around this time of year…such as RSV…..most mothers know about this respiratory illness which is a particular danger to newborn/preemie infants.

All in all, I agree with everyone else here who has expressed displeasure from hearing anymore about JLo and her outlandish behaviors.

29. luckylee13 says

It’s nice to know her children will grow up knowing what’s REALLY important in this world.

Come on guys! Outlandish stories are going to be made up until the public knows more about these twins. We haven’t even seen them yet, so the press is going to write what the public wants to hear….and let’s face it…we want to see JLo’s new babies and hear about them. Don’t deny it; otherwise, you shouldn’t be on the baby blog much less commenting on threads about her!

On another note, I can completely identify with the whole germs thing. I’m a self proclaimed germophobe. I’m the mother that runs around sterilizing everything; clorox wipes and hand sanitizer are my best friends! People know that they need to wash up to their elbows in order to hold my baby, but no face masks! LOL Of course if they’re sick, they must STAY AWAY!

31. 2teens says

She disgusts me more than ever. The extravagance is beyond the scope of normalcy even for a celebrity. I read last week that she has hired six bodyguards for the twins. They work in shifts so the children are guarded 24/7. She also installed an elaborate video system for monitoring the nursery.
    In my eyes the people who are the real stars are the ones who give back. Like Nicole & Benji who set up the Ritchie-Madden foundation, or Drew Barrymore who just wrote a million dollar check to help feed starving children in Africa, or Shakira who has donated millions to poor areas of Latin America, or Brad Pitt with his Katrina relief efforts, or Angelina Jolie with her Afghani awareness efforts… the list goes on!

32. Julie says

The masks sound excessive, but I always made sure people washed their hands and weren’t sick before holding my twins. They were so teeny, I figured why not be safe. I used hand sanitizer everywhere, and they’re two now and I still wipe their hands off with disinfectant hand wipes after we’ve been out. Maybe the masks are because it’s still flu season. Who knows. Their her kids.

33. Nina says

Oh gag me! D’Anna, the same thought popped into my head about Michael Jackson.

They act like they gave birth to the saviors of the world or something. Get over yourselves!!

34. Grandma of 4 says

You’re kidding, RIGHT?!

This is just TOO outlandish to actually be true!

I mean, REALLY!

35. misti says

I still like her but she’s got more money than she knows what to do with! And I’m not really seeing the “Jenny from the Block” in all this! 🙂

36. sharamie says

I am disliking this person more and more the more I read about her. Time for me to stop reading about her.

37. LAURIE HARRIS says

JEN MUST BE A PARANOID WOMAN.. ONLY SHE WOULD THINK OF ALL THE CRAP …AND EXPENSE FOR HER BABIES..NO ONE ELSE DOES ANY OF THAT STUFF…

SO DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE NOW GOING TO GET THE JLO DAILY REPORT OF ALL THE PARANOID THINGS THAT JLO DOES…WHAT NEXT ?? LIKE BRITNEY REPORT DAILY UPDATES ON JLO IS JUST LIKE BRIT!

38. Lucy says

That is crazy, did she forget where she came from. If these things are all true she is turning into a modern day Michael Jackson and we all know where he is now, losing it all. I always liked her but she needs to get a reality check, babies do not need all of these materials things just love, attention and to be held.
    Also have to comment on the name you are acting like your the bomb but then you go and name your son just like Christina A. named hers. Think of your own it is not like she is a normal person she is a celebrity and could of done something better then Max, I like Emme (classic).

39. boo says

I’m starting to get on board with those of you that are sick of hearing about her!
    I mean I like her and everything, but everytime we hear something new, it’s that she spent millions on this, and purchased that, Hired this person and so on and so forth…. its getting to be a weeeee bit annoying and ridiculous really…. There are mothers out there struggling to buy formula for their babies and put clothes on their childrens backs, and then you have someone like JLO who is just like any other person on the planet only has a nice voice and mediocre acting talent and is much overpaid…so much so that she is o.k Wasting millions upon millions on the silliest things!

I’m beginning to find it extremely annoying reading about the newest extravagant items she has purchased for her twins…. We know she spends money like crazy, and quite frankly we don’t care.
    Wanna show pics of the babies Great, wanna talk about Jlo’s feelings on being a mom wonderful….. but enough with the posting of what kind of money is coming out of her bank account……We Don’t Care!

40. Katharine says

There is no such thing as a baby massage therapist. If someone claims they are, then they are blatantly lying. Parents should never let anyone but themselves massage their baby. Period. Just wanted to put that out there…as we just had a baby girl and took a baby massage class and that is the first rule that was emphasized…!

41. Amy says

She needs to let those babies get exposed to germs so they aren’t allergic to EVERYTHING later on, which is very possible. However, this article sounds like a bit too much to be true, anyway, even if she is rich enough to have all that…

42. Carolina says

Also, they hired a masseuse…
    Is the masseuse for them or for the baby’s…
    What is this all about.
    What a strange couple, they are so rediculous.

43. Carolina says

Wow…
    That’s a little too much.
    It is the contrary, if you immune your child too much against
    all the germs,, imagine when they will start going to school
    with all the childrens sick and runny nose and all that,
    her children wouldn’t stand a chance.
    She is such a diva and I’m not sure she will be such
    a good mom…
    Babys are so much stronger then we think.

44. OhHellNo! says

Oh goodness – please- give me a break! Is this for real? All they need is to be loved and cared for. All the other “stuff” is ridiculous and a waste of money!

45. amy says

We don’t like her, she is very material person We never hear they doing anything charitable. We are not interested any news about her. She is very poor actress We don’t like her any movies.