An Expectant Jessica Alba In Paris

Jessica Alba

An expectant Jessica Alba was snapped at the Fendi store opening in Paris a few nights ago. She looks beautiful!

And below she was snapped enjoying  the Lanvin show in Paris on Sunday.

Jessica Alba

1. kayla says

Jessica alba is such a hottie, and her baby will be too, whether its a boy or a girl. She’s such a beautiful and talented woman, i admire her so much

2. ZBella says

It is low class to say “knocked up”. Joe, you need to control yourself. So, your wife is not beautiful unless she’s pregnant? Goodness, it’s like p*o*r*n to you. We don’t need to hear about your fetishes.

3. Joe says

lol thanks, it annoys her sometimes, but she understands, its nothing personal. She is still in my eyes the most beautiful pregnant woman that there is.(when she is pregnant)

4. Carii says

I think it’s really sweet that you admire pregnant women Joe, as long as your wife doesn’t mind. 🙂

5. Joe says

ive knocked her up four times already.(my wife) I wish she was pregnant again but its too expensive to have all of these babies lol

6. Joe says

you are correct, I do, and my friends at work make fun of me, but I m not ashamed at all. I think the pregnant women is the most beautiful thing on the face of the earth!

7. 2teens says

^^^ Yep, she needs some fashion help. I’m sure she is on a worst dressed list somewhere. Poor thing just doesn’t get it.

Her outfits SUCK! I am sorry, but I hate it when she wears black tights with everything..why not the color of your skin, or none at all!

The second picture..He shoes doesn’t match her belt, or nothing! They are too clunky, and she looks tired! Sorry…she should have stayed at home!

9. Jx2 says

The outfit in the second photo is just nasty…the grey dress does not look right with the brown belt – she needs a stylist urgently!! AS for the red lipstick – I do like red lipstick – but not on Jessica…it looks too garish for her complexion!

I love the black dress she has on! I don’t get wearing the high heels all the time with all of the celebs, to me it is dangerous and the babies safety, the mom’s safety and comfort, should be considered over looking good. It is all about vanity! Which is what the celebs are all about!

11. Julie says

Wow, she looks beautiful! I love the red lipstick! But I’m not so happy about this “black pantyhose” trend that is going around. I thought that was over in the 90’s.

Posted this on Justin’s site:
    Freya3/3/08 10:13amSomeone is using a photo of a baby named Emma off of your site and posting it on a site called Babyrazzi, claiming that the baby is their newborn daughter Rayna Alexis. Link to photo:

And just received this email from “morgan”:

79. Freya | March 2nd, 2008 at 6:32 pm Liam is my brother’s name…Liam Patrick. He’s almost 25, lol. Liam and Rayna sound really nice together.

yes liam and rayna sound very nice together but he is ill we didnt want to have another baby just yet because 2007 was a hard year for morgan and i 1st morgans dad past away and then 2 months later liam got diagnosed with cancer so yes thanks to every ine who is calling us lyers

This has nothing to do with this post, but the woman “morgan” who claimed to have baby Rayna Alexis yesterday emailed me and the link to the photo tells it all. Justin with baby Emma? Yeah. Right.

14. Sandra says

I am surprised she went to Paris. I thought I read recently that she was in her 3rd Trimester, usually they don’t want you flying across country let alone to a different country.

15. Zbella says

She looks beautiful but tired in the first photo and gorgeous in the 2nd. I agree about the shoes especially! I still cannot fathom wearing heals while visibly pregnant. These celebs have some awesome balance. 🙂

16. 2teens says

Now thats when you’re supposed to smile… when you are posing at an event. Not when you’re going about your day being followed by rabid paps. She looks so pretty in the 2nd photo with the red lipstick but I’m not sure about the belt/bag/shoes combo.