Jeff Gordon & Family At NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto Club 500

Jeff GordonJeff Gordon

Jeff Gordon

Jeff Gordon

Jeff Gordon

Jeff Gordon gave his 8-month-old daughter, Ella Sofia, a chance behind the wheel before the start of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto Club 500 at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. Cute!

Ella Sofia’s mother Ingrid Vandebosch, 38, appeared looking amazing in this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She was in the Player’s Wives section.

Jeff Gordon

Comments

1. ziyo from kurdistian says

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeff Gordan how are you doing , i hope you doing good , hi man i am the big fan of you i been watch NASCAR ALMOST 10YEARS YOU THE ONLY ONE THE NEST OF THE NASCAR AND MY LIL … SISTER SHE REALLY LIKE YOUR BABY GIRL AND ALSO SHE SAY KISS YOUR BABY GIRL EYES FOR ME THAT WHAT MY LIL SISTER . SHE REALLY WAN TO TO SEE YOU FAMILY AT SOON SHE FEEL MORE BATTER. SHE IS REALLY SICK SHE HAD CANCLA , I HOPE YOU PARY FOR HER JEFF GORDAN PLZ EVERYONE PARY FOR MY SISTER HER NAME IS JOWAN SHE IS ONLY 71/2 YEARS OLD THANK YOU JEFF GORDAN AND THANK YOU ALL OF YOU GOD WIHT YOU JEFF GORDAN ALWAYS BE NUMBER 1!!!

2. Flippengrooven says

Hi! Im alway support to Jeff Gordon but My dad were support to Dale Earnhardt Jr! YAY! Go Jeff Gordon

3. Christy says

I was never this beautiful, but I did look pretty great after one baby…after 2 not so good and this third is a disaster for the ole bod. This woman is actually an inspiration, but I am green with envy…

4. Jx2 says

Reading about your disbelief makes me realize how successful I must really am !!! For you to doubt my credibility as a designer and as a successful entrepreneur (among other things) just shows jealousy and nothing but!!

I have a lot in my world and I’m quite happy of my accomplishments!! There are many – trust me!!
    I’ve been down this path before with other posters and I don’t feel the need to justify or prove myself to anyone – especially not to you!

If your life revolves around your child then perhaps you should spend less time on this blog and more time with your kid…flapflapflap…Oh! those were my gums in case you were wondering…flapflapflap!!! LOL

The baby is precious but looks like a very cute little boy to me. She is adorable though. The mother is gorgeous, lucky family to have one another!

6. ..... says

Hahaha Wow! You should get an award for being the busiest woman in the history of Babyrazzi. I highly doubt you are so stable and secure since you like to put others down so incredibly often on here. Even more I doubt you have a viable career of creating things, since you have way too much time on your hands to be flapping your gums any chance someone says something that doesn’t agree with your “brutally honest” mouth!

And as far as “shortcomings” as you call it the arrow points directly at yourself, you should really seek some kind of therapy for all of what you lack in your world. Maybe something like lack of friends or a life would be huge reasons why I guess you are the way you are.

As for mother of the year, I have never once said that I am perfect, nor do I want the award. I am confident in whom I am and how I am as a mother I don’t need an award for that. People like yourself who are after the award because once again of their “shortcomings” always need to be reassured. My only concern is how my child sees me as a mother and so far I am the best in his opinion. So have fun, I know it just kills you for anyone other than yourself to have the last word!

7. Jx2 says

LOL – okay whatever you say ELLIPSES!!
    I create things everyday – as it is my occupation to design and create accessories for women! But how would you know that detail about me. You just assume you have me all figured out!
    I’m brutally honest so that naturally must make me “mean” and not a viable person to mother a child right??? Ha ha haaaaa! You can think whatever you want about me but I am a stable and secure individual and I know what I want in my life.
    You should take your own advice and focus on your own shortcomings because I’m sure you haven’t (as of yet) won the “mother of the year award” – but please let us all know when you do get that award – I’d definitely like to congratulate you!

8. .... says

Well either way you shouldn’t create anything. It is already a nasty world with so many like yourself in it; I can only imagine how much of a disaster it would be with spawns just like you. But that is ok I guess you can dish out nastiness to everyone else on this board, but you just can’t quite take it in return.

9. Jx2 says

#21 – ??? not sure i get your comment…

I taught English to school aged kids for 5 years in Europe.

10. Jx2 says

Babies are similar to primates and as such I know a LOT about primates…a primate is a monkey in case you are unfamiliar with the term.

Oh yeah and another thing – the term you were supposed to use is “procreate” NOT “recreate” LOL

11. .... says

And Jx2 how would you know about babies since you don’t have any, nor should you recreate. Just my opinion which is allowed on this site!

12. Jx2 says

It’s interesting that the baby is clutching the father’s hair so tightly…it’s a carryover from primates where the baby primate would cling to it’s mother’s body hair while she ran through the jungle – which is why babies have such strong grips.

13. 2teens says

She definitely looks like her father. And she sure doesn’t look happy perched up on his shoulders in that 2nd picture. She might be too little for shoulder rides, she looks scared and is clutching his hair.

14. Freya says

What a gorgeous family! I don’t know them since I’m not into racing, but the little one definitely looks like her Daddy! I wish I had her Mommy’s body!

15. melissa says

sweet pictures my DH is into racing and we have pictures of our DD in his car very similar so cute i love the jacket anyone know where it came from

To be honest, I thought I was looking at a little boy until I read the caption….she looks SO much like her daddy, and the hair, I guess is what made me think that. I didn’t even notice the dress! People always mistook my daughter for a boy at this age too because she barely had any hair, like this little girl. Some hair clips would help! And the mom looks amazing but I’m choosing to believe she’s been airbrushed!!!

17. Celeste says

Honestly how do you look like that after just having a baby?!?! Its not working for me!! Baby is precious.