An Expectant Jessica Alba In West Hollywood

Jessica Alba

An expectant Jessica Alba was snapped out in West Hollywood after having lunch with fiancé Cash Warren (not pictured).

1. Zbella says

#12 – just you and #3. I don’t think so. She is so pretty. It doesn’t bother me at all that she isn’t always smiling. Joe – sounds like you need to find yourself a woman and have some babies.

2. Jx2 says

I agree with 2 teens…When I lived in Europe and I smiled at someone they said “why are you showing me your teeth?” LOL anyway, It’s always expected for women to be nice and polite. I actually had a squabble with a man on the subway one day on my way to work…I said excuse me and he was offended at the way I said “excuse me”…he actually insisted that I needed to be more polite – which of course I then told him to take a hike and some other things which I won’t repeat here!! I bet if I were a man that confrontation would not have happened!

3. Joe says

Jessica looked so hot the other night at the Oscars. I cant wait till she is farther along and that belly gets bigger and bigger!!!

4. 2teens says

Americans always expect women to go around with a smile on their faces. (Yes, I am American.) It’s not expected of men. It’s a double standard. It has always annoyed me when people tell me to smile more.
    In Europe (at least the places I have been) if you walk around with a smile plastered on your face people will assume that you are slightly stupid.

5. Me says

Would you be smiling all the time if you had people following you around all the time? I don’t think so!

6. Jen says

I think maybe you guys hold her to an impossible standard. I don’t ordinarily walk around with a smile on my face. It’s not that I’m “pissy”, it’s that I’m going about my day. More to the point, she’s not obliged to make nice for invasive photogs.

7. Kalyn says

I agree. She always looks really pissy whenever her pictures are taken but then if it’s an awards show or whatever, she’s all smiles.

8. starstruk says

I totally agree with you #1. I’ve always said the same thing, she is beautiful..she needs to smile more!!! Enjoy life!

9. carleigh says

This woman is so pretty but she needs to smile more. Maybe it’s the intrusive pap’s but it just seems to me that she hardly ever smiles spontaneously. Just only when she’s “posing” for staged shots.