According To An OBGYN Angelina Jolie May Be Six-Months-Pregnant!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie may be as far as six months into her pregnancy!

“Angelina looks more like 20 to 24 weeks and looks appropriate for the stage,” says New York–based obstetrician Dr. Ronald Reiss (who has not treated any of the celebrities mentioned in this story). He adds that based on Angelina’s age — she’s 32 — and history, her profile doesn’t suggest a multiple pregnancy, but couldn’t rule out twins based on a photograph.

That means that Angelina, who shuttles her fanily between homes in New York, L.A. and New Orleans and vacations on ski slopes (Angelina even went to Baghdad three weeks ago, without the kids), could be due at the end of May.

Another actress on baby watch is 18-weeks-pregnant Nicole Kidman, 40, who at this stage in her pregnancy still needs to pull at her dress fabric to reveal a bump. Despite her svelte figure, Reiss says, “Nicole looks very good, but there is a very detectable ‘bulge’ that carries well in the high waist of her dress.”

1. Tiffany says

I swear Angelina thinks “six months” is a specail month. She adopted Maddox at six months, Zahara at six months, and she anounce her pregnancy with Shiloh at six months.
    I love this family I’m just saying…

2. heather says

i think she is just carrying really low..its not that its truly pointy…i think its just the angle.

so how many ladies here are having a baby this year?

3. amy says

They are the most famous couple in the world, They are the best parents . These children are very lucky to have parents like them. We hope they get married. They are a perfect fit. This year Oscar without them is not same. We hope next year they are in the Oscar. without them we are not interest to see Oscar.

kel, I am not responding to any more insults and hateful comments on here and shouldn’t have in the beginning. I just think it really crosses the line when a person gets on here and wishes people like JLo would get killed in car wrecks, and innocent babies are born disabled, to me, that is beyond cruel and being vicious. It really shows someone’s true nature whether they are faceless or not.

I feel sorry for anyone that associates with someone of that caliber.

5. Tia :) says

Kel- Thank you very much dear! I am enjoying it so far! I know its quite early, but what a difference from my first!

6. kel says

Brad and Angi are two of my favorite cslebs. I have a great deal of respect for both of them and wish them well. Hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for the whole family.

Tia…. congrats on your good news. It’s been a while, but I remember those days with fondness. No two pregnancies are alike, so here’s hoping you have a great one!

As for all the nasty comments flying back and fourth…. just remember, the internet is faceless. It’s easy for ordaniary people to say things that they otherwise might not, just beacuse they can remain hidden.
    But are they realy? If it’s serious enough, you can be tracked down…. and held accountable for your actions. No one here is close to that line…yet. Just be careful.

And Jx2,….. be nice. It won’t hurt a bit, I promise.

7. bambamswife says

I have to say and it is not very nice, but “yuck” on this pregnancy. I can’t stand these two. Good luck to them and I hope they have a healthy and happy baby. I think I will never look at them again on any website or news. They just aggravate me too much.

8. Fly On The Wall says

No way she’s six months. Five months tops if she’s carrying a single; four months if she’s carrying twins.

I’m betting she’ll deliver in July.

Hi Tia, glad to hear your morning sickness is better, I remember sometimes it can last all day! Take Care and hope you have a good night’s sleep.

I had to laugh about the comment, my posse, that was hilarious! Made me think of Mrs. Sundance! Ha!

10. Jx2 says

Tia – I have nothing against you and I’m very happy to hear about your pregnancy but Oriana had it coming to her. Oriana meddles in other people’s business and she tries to turn people against each other. I made some comments on another post which Nicki did not agree with. She then proceeded to team up with Nicki and try to bully me and she has continued this way for at least a day now. I’m not going to put up with that lynch mob mentality. She is a “fair-weather” friend just like Kx3 once called her. One moment she wishes people well and calls them dear and then if she finds fault with someone she tries to get as many people on her side and turns them against the other person. I have no respect for her.
    I can definitely handle her and the others she has recruited in her posse. I think it’s best for you to not get involved.

11. Tia :) says

JJ, you’ve been a great person to talk to lately…Oriana is just trying to be helpful….what did she do?

Oriana, I have been taking them…thanks dear 🙂 The morning sickness has been so so…better than was it was with my daughter at this point…but then again i’v just began! haha! Hope you are well 🙂

Tia is pregnant and hasn’t been feeling well, it would be in good taste to lay off of her now.

#20, what in the world is this supposed to be? We are not the U.N.!!! Good Lord!

Tia, take your vitamins and just rest as much as possible. I hope you aren’t having morning sickness! Well, looks like we are going to have a Halloween baby! Ha! I have seen some of the cutest little pumpkin outfits for babies, I love them!!!! I hope you have a little boy! Take care and rest, ignore the nonsense on here, I am!

14. Tia :) says

Oriana, i am doing good…just tired 🙂 I went to the doctors today. Everything is ok so far. im almost 5 weeks along and i’ll be due around the 21st of October 😀

15. sad but true says

Don’t believe one optimistic word from any public figure about the economy or humanity in general. They are all part of the problem. Its like a game of Monopoly. In America, the richest 1% now hold 1/2 OF ALL UNITED STATES WEALTH. Unlike ‘lesser’ estimates, this includes all stocks, bonds, cash, and material assets held by America’s richest 1%. Even that filthy pig Oprah acknowledged that it was at about 50% in 2006. Naturally, she put her own ‘humanitarian’ spin on it. Calling attention to her own ‘good will’. WHAT A DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE SLOB. THE RICHEST 1% HAVE LITERALLY MADE WORLD PROSPERITY ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. Don’t fall for all of their ‘humanitarian’ CRAP. ITS A SHAM. THESE PEOPLE ARE CAUSING THE SAME PROBLEMS THEY PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT. Ask any professor of economics. Money does not grow on trees. The government can’t just print up more on a whim. At any given time, there is a relative limit to the wealth within ANY economy of ANY size. So when too much wealth accumulates at the top, the middle class slip further into debt and the lower class further into poverty. A similar rule applies worldwide. The world’s richest 1% now own over 40% of ALL WORLD WEALTH. This is EVEN AFTER you account for all of this ‘good will’ ‘humanitarian’ BS from celebrities and executives. ITS A SHAM. As they get richer and richer, less wealth is left circulating beneath them. This is the single greatest underlying cause for the current US recession. The middle class can no longer afford to sustain their share of the economy. Their wealth has been gradually transfered to the richest 1%. One way or another, we suffer because of their incredible greed. We are talking about TRILLIONS of dollars. Transfered FROM US TO THEM. Over a period of about 27 years. Thats Reaganomics for you. The wealth does not ‘trickle down’ as we were told it would. It just accumulates at the top. Shrinking the middle class and expanding the lower class. Causing a domino effect of socio-economic problems. But the rich will never stop. They will never settle for a reasonable share of ANYTHING. They will do whatever it takes to get even richer. Leaving even less of the pie for the other 99% of us to share. At the same time, they throw back a few tax deductable crumbs and call themselves ‘humanitarians’. IT CAN’T WORK THIS WAY. This is going to end just like a game of Monopoly. The current US recession will drag on for years and lead into the worst US depression of all time. The richest 1% will live like royalty while the rest of us fight over jobs, food, and gasoline. Crime, poverty, and suicide will skyrocket. So don’t fall for all of this PR CRAP from Hollywood, Pro Sports, and Wall Street PIGS. ITS A SHAM. Remember: They are filthy rich EVEN AFTER their tax deductable contributions. Greedy pigs. Now, we are headed for the worst economic and cultural crisis of all time. SEND A “THANK YOU” NOTE TO YOUR FAVORITE MILLIONAIRE. ITS THEIR FAULT. I’m not discounting other factors like China, sub-prime, or gas prices. But all of those factors combined still pale in comparison to that HUGE transfer of wealth to the rich. Anyway, those other factors are all related and further aggrivated because of GREED. If it weren’t for the OBSCENE distribution of wealth within our country, there never would have been such a market for sub-prime to begin with. Which by the way, was another trick whipped up by greedy bankers and executives. IT MAKES THEM RICHER. The credit industry has been ENDORSED by people like Oprah, Ellen, Dr Phil, and many other celebrities. IT MAKES THEM RICHER. So don’t fall for their ‘good will’ BS. ITS A LIE. If you fall for it, then you’re a fool. If you see any real difference between the moral character of a celebrity, politician, attorney, or executive, then you’re a fool. WAKE UP PEOPLE. The 1% club will always say or do whatever it takes to get as rich as possible. Without the slightest regard for anything or anyone but themselves. Vioxx. Their idea. Sub-prime. Their idea. NAFTA. Their idea. Outsourcing. Their idea. The commercial lobbyist. Their idea. The multi-million dollar lawsuit. Their idea. $200 cell phone bills. Their idea. $200 basketball shoes. Their idea. $30 late fees. Their idea. $30 NSF fees. Their idea. $20 DVDs. Their idea. Subliminal advertising. Their idea. The MASSIVE campaign to turn every American into a brainwashed credit card, pharmaceutical, love-sick, celebrity junkie. Their idea. All of which concentrate the world’s wealth and resources and wreak havok on society. All of which have been CREATED AND ENDORSED by celebrities, athletes, and executives. IT MAKES THEM RICHER. So don’t fall for their ‘ good will’ ‘humanitarian’ BS. ITS A SHAM. NOTHING BUT TAX DEDUCTABLE PR CRAP. Bottom line: The richest 1% will soon tank the largest economy in the world. It will be like nothing we’ve ever seen before. and thats just the beginning. Greed will eventually tank every major economy in the world. Causing millions to suffer and die. Oprah, Angelina, Brad, Bono, and Bill are not part of the solution. They are part of the problem. EXTREME WEALTH HAS MADE WORLD PROSPERITY ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. WITHOUT WORLD PROSPERITY, THERE WILL NEVER BE WORLD PEACE OR ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE. GREED KILLS. IT WILL BE OUR DOWNFALL. Of course, the rich will throw a fit and call me a madman. Of course, their ignorant fans will do the same. You have to expect that. But I speak the truth. If you don’t believe me, then copy this entry and run it by any professor of economics or socio-economics. Then tell a friend. Call the local radio station. Re-post this entry or put it in your own words. Be one of the first to predict the worst economic and cultural crisis of all time and explain its cause. WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE.

16. Al&J says

A nice exchange between posters I like this thread.

Fee – There are apparently twins that run on Brad’s side of the family as well as Angelina’s. This is what I’ve heard.

I wonder if she have the baby in New Orleans or L.A.? I think she may very well deliver in the U.S. this time around. It would be so nice if she chose where Brad’s parents live, they love the kids and the kids would enjoy being with them more also. I have been to Springfield, it is a nice family oriented town and not very big, but good doctors and hospital there. I almost bought a house there once when I lived in Kansas City, which I loved!!!!!!

18. fee says

if she were pregnant with twins, wouldn’t she naturally be bigger earlier in her pregnancy? I am not trying to be argumentative, just curious. Even though her profile doesn’t suggest multiple pregnancy, if she used some sort of fertility treatment, she could very well be carrying multiples.

19. Generic name says

yeah that’s what I think too! she should not travel a lot especially 6 months onwards she should not work/ travel too much b’coz that would be stressful..I hope she will have healthy pregnancy..

20. Nicki says

Wow, finally a thread with normal nice people.
    She looks great. I have no guess as to how far along she is, but she does look happy. Best wishes to the Jolie-Pitts.

Thanks ladies for the wonderful atmosphere in this thread.

21. Tia :) says

She is ok to fly until she is in her last few weeks. They say a big NO to fly after your 36th week of pregnancy and onwards!

It is hard to tell from the picture, but im going to say around 6 months also….then again, all people are different. I was pretty large at 6 months.

22. carleigh says

I think AJ is about 22 weeks or so, she carried the same way with Shiloh and if I can find it, I’ll paste the link to the people cover so we can compare.

23. Liza says

I think travelling is different based on each doctor. My doctor okay’d me to fly when I was 7 months, but another friend was told to stop before she even hit her third trimester.

Deeds hon, I would guess five months for sure and I think it is time she stopped going on long trips. That would be my thought but she is young and strong so she would be fine. I do think she looks good. Hope things are well with you today!