Twice Blessed Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Couldn't Be Happier

Jennifer Lopez

Just days after giving birth to twins, Jennifer Lopez “sounds very peaceful and happy and blissful,” says her longtime friend, producer Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas. “She said, ‘I can’t take my eyes off of them.’ ”

Jennifer and husband Marc Anthony welcomed their twins – a girl, followed by a boy – shortly after midnight on Friday morning.

“She and Marc are so ready for a family,” shared Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas, who produced Maid in Manhattan. “They love each other so much and built this beautiful life together. It feels like the only thing missing were these children and now they have them.”

At the shower she threw Jennifer last month, she recalls, “Someone gave her a charm with ‘Momma’ on it and she started to cry.”

Jennifer has finally slowed down too. “She really enjoyed her pregnancy,” noted Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas. “She has been nesting. And she has been resting which is different for her. She has really found a balance – before it was a massive amount of work. Now she is so excited about these babies.”

When at their Long Island home for dinner a few months ago, Jennifer asked her friend if she wanted to see the nursery. “We saw all the baby clothes and we just squealed,” said Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas. “We just stood there and stopped – the reality of it sort of takes your breath away. Marc and Jennifer are twice blessed and they couldn’t be happier.”

Comments

1. carmen says

Happy to hear that the twins are doing good. Happy for both marc and J.lo congratulation. You are so bless to have two at one time. god bless.

2. Generic name says

Yikes! look at Marc! so so so F***Y!! he’s still in 30’s but it seems he’s older than his real age! he looks 50 above..

3. Julie says

Yay! Good for her! Twins are hard to carry, and she looked fabulous the whole time! I bet she’s so happy to have them out to see their little faces! Can’t wait to see the pics!

4. Joann says

I AM SOO PROUD FOR THEM ALL. I WISH THEM ALL THE BLESSING , HEALTH, ECT.. IN THEIR LIVES. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE BABIES PICTURES, IF THEY LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THERE PARENTS.. ESPECIALLY THERE MOM, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. (BUT IN MY HEART AND EYES ALL CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL!)
    GOD BLESS!!!!

5. Sofimee says

I don’t think it’s true that the names are Max and Emme! Plus anthony is not the last name that’s marc’s middle name not his last name!!

aawww I can’t wait to see the pix of them!!!!! I feel sorry for jennifer though she’s going to have a hell of a time dropping the baby weight!!!!!

7. onatear says

I am genuinely thrilled for Jennifer. I know she wanted to be a mom for several years and now, to have both a son and a daughter…it’s wonderful. (HOWEVER, I don’t understand how she could be “nesting” in some of those clothes and footwear she was sashaying around in a couple weeks ago!) I do hope they show us pix of the nursery with the pix of the babies.

8. Lauren says

Awww, how sweet. I can’t wait to those little ones make their public debut. I too want to know what they named them!!

9. Sofimee says

what are their names??? i’m dying to know! i’m so happy for them! i’ve always been a fan of both of them, he has a good voice and good songs, (spanish salsa) he’s the best in the genre!! and i like her in some of her movies and some of her songs are really good! stop hating them! can’t wait to see them

10. DMITZ says

I’m so happy for them, I know Jennifer will be a great mother. I hope Marc makes this one work. I wonder if he is a part of his other children’s lives.

11. Rachel says

Awww! That is really sweet, and I cant wait to see them! Please no jealous and rude comments this time!