An Expectant Cate Blanchett At The 2008 Film Independent's Spirit Awards

Cate Blanchett

An expectant Cate Blanchett was snapped looking lovely at the 2008 Film Independent’s Spirit Awards in Santa Monica on February 23rd.

Comments

1. Jx2 says

Yeah – who would have ever thought that Carlito would belong to a fambly? She comes across as being so saintly that I was beginning to think she was Holy…and you know Holy people are so much better than everyone else…gag!!!

2. carleigh says

Diana…wonderful news about Lily…how precious and I love the name. My youngest was almost a Lily too, but a friend of mine liked the name to so I decided on Alyssa. I love the name though! Congrats!

Things are going great here…got engaged over Christmas and am now finishing up with the last few semesters of school. When I get married I go from having two girls to another girl and TWO BOYS….so I get to have my boys after all even though they are 10 and 6, still going to have lots of fun and the bright side is that they are both potty trained!!! So I get the best of both worlds……..we are going to be a family of 5..lol..who would have ever thought!!

3. Diana says

Hey Carleigh – long time no speak! Just thought I would drop you a quick line to see how you were doing, and to also say that my precious beautiful little girl Lily is now five months old bless her! She is growing so quickly! How are you doing?

4. carleigh says

I am pretty certain that I read it on celebritybabies.com or on people….she stated she was having another boy. I’ll go back and look and see if I can find the link:

5. 2teens says

Wow, she’s having a 3rd boy? I hadn’t heard that. I wonder if they call Dashiell “Dash” for short? If so I think it’s a great name. And the name Roman is simply one of my all time favorites!

6. Nicki says

Sorry for the double post, first one was awaiting moderation, so I took out the last line and it posted. I see they are both here now. Sorry about that.

7. Nicki says

She looks great. She was cute cute, when she won for her Bob Dylan part, she said something like– it wasn’t fair to make a pregnant woman waddle all the way up here. (something like that, it was cute.)
    This is a bad pic of her dress. The sheer sleeves are actually a burgandy/maroon color. It looked beautiful on her.
    The shoes I wouldn’t like on anyone.

8. Cathi says

kate is stunning! i don’t like the way super high heels look with pregnant bellies, though.

her sons name is what? dashiell? poor kid. that name is extremely unfortunate. let’s hope this one gets a better name.

9. Nicki says

The shoes I wouldn’t like on anyone. They are ugly to me.

10. Amanda says

I miss her red hair!!! She is insanely beautiful!! Those shoes look so uncomfortable!! I can’t wait to see the wee one!!

I agree with Jx2, I don’t understand why so many of these pregnant stars wear such high heel shoes! They should be focusing on the safety of the baby instead of on their looks! I am surprised at her for doing so. I do admire her acting ability and I love her style of clothes.

12. allison says

carleigh how do you know she having her 3rd son did she announce or something i go on celebritybabies and babyrazzi and they never menioted it

13. carleigh says

She looks lovely! I love the names she gives her kids Dashiell and Roman are some cool names, she’s having a third boy though so I wonder what they are going to name their new baby boy! She’s a great actress and always looks so classy and well put together.Congrats to Kate and her family I wish them a happy healthy baby boy!