Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Welcome Twins!

Jennifer Lopez

It’s double the baby joy for Jennifer Lopez, 38, and husband Marc Anthony, 39: They’re the proud new parents of twins, a boy and a girl.

The babies were born early Friday in Long Island, N.Y. The girl was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and the boy followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.

“Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon,” Jennifer’s manager Simon Fields shared.

No names have been released yet, but are expected to be released this afternoon.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. enesy says

WAS G0OD… CONGRATS TO U N MARK … THE TWINS ARE BEAUTIFUL … THE GIRL LO0KS JUST LIKE MARK N THE BOY LO0KJUST LIKE U … I AM HAPPY 4 U GUYS FINALLY YOU ARE A MOMMY … N TO MARK U ALREADY NO WHAT THE FEELING IS TO BE A PARENT …. I WISH U GUYS THE BEST IN EVERYTHING~ NESY

2. Lissette says

Malia, if they are nothing why are you on this blog reading about them, I think all the haters should get a life and leave this page for real fans.

3. Patsy Dillon says

I hope you enjoy them every moment, they will grow so fast right in front of your eyes and then one day they will be teenagers and you will ask yourself where did time go:)

4. Patsy Dillond says

Ohhh I am so happy for both of them, but especially for J.Lo there is nothing more precious than to hold your babies after carrying them for nine months. Best wishes to your family.

5. cindy corcoran says

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ENJOY YOUR CHILDREN TO THERE FULLEST,THEY ARE ALL ABLESSING IN DISGUISE.
    GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS.

6. Connie Garcia says

You are so blessed.Enjoy them while their you can. They grow up really fast….. Good Luck and God Bless. Can wait to see pictures.

7. miranda gallegos says

I wish Marc and Jennifer great joy in there new parental life style your twins are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. maritza garcia says

Congratulations to my two favorites persons , him the voice that make me trembles and jennifer a very nice human being as for her carrer is a blessing god bless the four of them and whatever names you choose God always protect them .

9. 2teens says

Peppers, Ruiz would be the middle name… not the last name. But until they make an announcement this is just speculation.

10. nazly says

MALIA YOU ARE ONE IDIOT WHY ARE YOU SO SAD AND WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE TAHT JUST BE HAPPY FOR THEM YOU MISERABLE COW.. SORT YOUR LOFE OUT… YOU SAD FAT COW………………………

11. J.Katgirl says

Yes..I have heard they have c-section early so they can keep their figure, It’s that last month you ballooon.

12. Peppers says

To voicer 2teens, Since Marc Anthony’s last name is Muniz, that’s what the twins last name would be, not Ruiz. To voicer Boo, where does it say that she had a C-section? If the twins were 11 minutes apart, she probably delivered them vaginally.

13. boo says

It’s kinda strange that giving birth to twins Via C-Section, that they were born 11 minutes apart??? I myself have never had one, but I thought C-sections performed on multiples… the babies are born within a matter of just a few short minutes?? I wonder why there is such a huge gap between the birth of each child??? 11 minutes seems so long?? Unless the time frame is wrong?

She didn’t seem pregnant very long (like some celebrities) Maybe because she kept it so “hush-hush” for so long! Anyway….can’t wait to see pictures of these 6 million dollar babies!

Oh good grief! The born in Jan. theory is ridiculous! Way too much conspiracy theories going on in this world! Now, Elvis still being alive and hiding out on a deserted Island, well, I will buy a ticket to that Island to check it out myself!!!!!! Ha! Love my Elvis!!!!!!

16. Dnice says

LMAO at Tamboo. You should take that act on the road because your “theory” is far fetched and hilarious. J-Lo has been stepping out practically up to the minute of the twins birth…Did you see how swollen her face was? She was obviously a little uncomfortable, and considering she has announced that she is taking the year off…I highly doubt she would go through the painstaking and ridiculous pains of trying to wear a fake bump….She had twins for pete’s sake…she would be exhausted. Were do people come up with this stuff? Besides Nicole Kidman, I can’t think of a celebrity who wanted a baby more and she lucked up with twins….Stop with the crazy theories and be happy for her.

I really can’t stand either one of them but I am glad the babies are healthy and I am sure they are beautiful children. They have been born into a life of luxury and I think they will all be a very happy family. I hope he doesn’t turn his back on his other children.

18. Sydney says

Awweh. Congrats To Jennifer and Marc. I can’t believe that she had them on Long Island, which is where i live. =]

Congrats Againn

19. D'Anna says

#14—That’s the first thing I thought–good for her for not being “too posh to push”, especially twins!!!

20. Candy says

i’m soo happy for them …JLO will be a greay mommy .. can’t wait to see their pics i heared that People magazine offered 7 millions for the first pics

21. Jaxon says

Congrats to the four of them for a healthy delivery. She must have done something right, she carried twins to term and gave them both a healthy weight. Lots of times twins are premature and underweight but these two are really healthy. Good for Jen!

The born in January thing is just ignorant. The pics of her during the last couple of weeks of her pregnancy show a very full faced and full figured woman. Arms are extremely plump. There is no weight lost from January. Now Katie Holmes is another matter entirely……..

22. tamboo says

OKAY, HOW COME MARC ANTHONY’S SISTER
    HAD TO HEAR ABOUT IT FROM GOOD MORNING AMERICA? WOULDN’T YOU THINK ALL THE FAMILY
    (TODOS LA FAMILIA) WOULD HAVE BEEN ON
    BABY ALERT?

23. Lauren says

How exciting! She’s wanted a baby for awhile and now she’s blessed with 2. I can’t wait to see the first pics. 😀

24. Malia says

Finally!!!! Let’s get over this and drop her like a rock! I am sick of seeing her name everywhere you look, I am glad this is over maybe we can get back to normal and forget about her. She is no big deal anyway, and he is nothing at all.

25. Twinnie's Momma says

Anime, I don’t think she had a c-section. If she did they would be like 1-2 minutes apart. I delivered my twin girls vaginally and my girls are 11 minutes apart as well.

26. Alexis says

Tamboo your theory is ludicrous! There a lot of women who loose the baby fat soon as they deliver, example: Nichole Richie, Xtina Aguilera, Christine Taylor (Ben Stiller’s wife), Jennifer Garner, and the list goes on and on.

27. anime says

She will be slim so soon because she has a personal chef, trainers, nannies and will probably wear one of those girdle things that Brooke Burke markets, and she can workout constantly like every other celebrity. And she’ll probably get the tummy tuck along with the c-section like the rest of them supposedly do as well!!

28. annie says

tamboo, I think you’re wrong about this one. There was a picture of her a couple of weeks ago and her face was huge. She certainly looked pregnant then. Katie Holmes, on the other hand …

29. tamboo says

OH, CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER AND MARC!!!

PROTECT YOUR BABIES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

VAYA CON DIOS!!

THIS WORLD IS LOCO!

30. tamboo says

Back to my conspiracy theory. Now that the birth of
    the babies has been announced, Watch how slim
    Jennifer will be so soon. It’s because she had the
    babies back in January. With her ego and superficiality,
    she is definitely going to want to look good when she
    presents her babies to the public. She has been showing the fake bump while preparing herself all this time to lose the weight. Mark my words. When you do get to see those babies, Jennifer is going to look like she was never even pregnant. Just so that people can say. How did you get thin so fast? READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!

31. LadyBoricua says

Wow…Finally…….CONGRATS to both parents.
    Especially Jennifer who has longed for a baby, now she has two. She will be a great MOM!!

32. 2teens says

Last I heard they decided on Anna Maria and Mec Ruiz, but who knows until it’s announced.
    Congrats on the new bundles!

33. jennifer says

congragulations! babies are so cute when they born and they dont move as much and only cry when hungry or need affection and diaper changed and then when they 2 like my son is ! I got a lil tornado running around my house Throwing toys chasin the cats ! But my 2yr old son is the best son ever! only i wish I could get him to sleep in his lighting Mcqueen bed I got him instead of my bed!