Great Links!

Tori Spelling

You can check out a great new video interview with an expectant Tori Spelling here!

Tom Cruise

And no one could have covered this better than DListed!

Comments

1. Suzianne says

I love Katie’s dress and wish I knew what book pattern carries that style. A lot of the designers clothes go into book patterns. I would make that style of dress as mother of the groom this summer rather than buy a dress. Vogue usually carries designers outfits but if anyone knows, please advise.

2. kpolyconopolis says

Ok I’ll start with Tori sporting the ( paris wonky eye) shouldas took a second pic to use, but we all know its just the pic shot. The boy is real cute, and Tori seems to be happy and a good mum.~~~~~~~Now for the four people at the table TomKat & Wilda scary to think about enough said with out really getting personal.

3. Ali says

i feel sooo sorry for dean’s 2 other “forgotten” children that none of us ever see. i also feel awful for the spouses they “had.” what goes around comes around.

4. makayla says

I’d been instantly attracted to men before, but this was different. It was love at first sight. I fell so hard … I thought that was adorable. Then I noticed he had a wedding ring. When someone asked, he pulled out photos of his children. And — oh, yeah — I had a husband too. It was fun to flirt, but I knew nothing would happen … But: Dean and I went to a bar after dinner. And we spent the night at the Cartier Place. The following day when I woke up next to Dean, I had no regrets. Something was really wrong with my marriage. Not only because I slept with this guy—though that certainly wasn’t a positive sign—but because I didn’t regret it.

5. Cory says

I really like Tom and Katie. It is rare to have a good friendship in showbiz, these four seem to have that. Katie is becoming a major trend setter. Her hair is copied every where. Way to go KATIE.

One of the best pictures of Tori I have ever seen! Very nice!

I think Jada is very pretty and they all look like they having a great time, good for them!

7. becky says

Katie looks very nice. Jada too. She changes her hair so much. Her style is very nice too. I like that smile of hers.

8. carleigh says

Tori and Liam just look adorable there…I too, hope she has a baby girl this time around…they are just cute, cute, cute and genuine joy comes through when I see pictures of them!

Tom and Katie….hate those clothes…Will and Jada cute as always!!