1. Jenna M. (UK) says

I don’t know Oriana, but I would have thought someone with Madonna’s money would be able to afford to find a surgeon who would do something about those hands! Its probably from working out too much imo.

I AM 59 and my hands don’t look like that! Huge veins, I don’t know if anything can be done about hands or not?

3. Jenna M. (UK) says

Wow, David is big now! Madonna does look good for her age but those hands belong on a 70 year old!

4. felicia says

Maddona looks real old from her hands she need to get surgury like her face so they dont look like hands of a 60 yr.old but shes doing well with the kids. Keep up the good work

5. eyesofpearls says

Yes, SHE HAS DONE A FACELIFT! there was a TV interview with her last week here in Europe and her face was completely stiff from the lips up! She had done a facelift, but the skin around her chin just creased so unnaturally and she looked worse that her a wax copy in Madam Tussaud’s. She put cheek implants and she looked absolutely horrible. Why do women like to look like they have facial paralysis I will never understand.

6. Abbe says

I think Madonna looks pretty good for a woman about to be 50 with three children. But maybe that’s just me.

David is getting big and he is so cute to me. Lucky little boy! I think they all really love him and accepted him right off the bat. Good for all of them, I like this family.

8. Lauren says

David is getting so big. What a cutie. Yeah, Madonna is not aging well. All that manic working out and other is catching up to her.

9. sara says

Somewhere I read she underwent plastic surgery on her face?! My mother always said the hands and neck are the first to show signs of aging…..