Jennifer Lopez Checks Into Her Posh Birthing Suite

Jennifer Lopez

The private room being held for Jennifer Lopez at North Shore University Hospital is finally occupied. The room, which is furnished with a leather couch, had “been sitting empty for two weeks” in preparation for Jennifer’s twins. But a recent patient at the hospital told Page Six that during her visit, staffers were aflutter, exclaiming, “J.Lo is here!” A rep for Jennifer did not return calls for a comment.

We’ll probably hear more soon!

Comments

1. Kaylenio says

congrats jlo and family…enjoy your bundles of joy!!! cherish every moment…they grow up fast.

2. Kaylenio says

I wore yoga pants and a ginormous sweatshirt and tennis shoes when I “checked in” to deliver. jlo must not have nerve endings in her feet.

3. tamboo says

OKAY, HOW COME MARC ANTHONY’S SISTER
    HAD TO HEAR ABOUT IT FROM GOOD MORNING AMERICA? WOULDN’T YOU THINK ALL THE FAMILY
    (TODOS LA FAMILIA) WOULD HAVE BEEN ON
    BABY ALERT?

4. tamboo says

Back to my conspiracy theory. Now that the birth of
    the babies has been announced, Watch how slim
    Jennifer will be so soon. It’s because she had the
    babies back in January. With her ego and superficiality,
    she is definitely going to want to look good when she
    presents her babies to the public. She has been showing the fake bump while preparing herself all this time to lose the weight. Mark my words. When you do get to see those babies, Jennifer is going to look like she was never even pregnant. Just so that people can say. How did you get thin so fast? READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!

5. bestsnowgirl says

This goes to number 5…..wonder where you got your information that she wasn’t haven’t twins. I’d say it was a bum scoop, wouldn’t you?? Congradutations to the new parents on their babies.

6. Al&J says

Wonderful news – a boy and a girl. Seems like she has been pregnant and they have been expecting for ages.

7. Bren says

They’d never make it without the money. Ages 39/38 with twins??!! Actually, she’d never probably would have gotten pregnant without the money for in-vitro. Thank goodness they have the money for nannies etc.

I may be “a hater”, but to live the life of a REAL couple to have children at this age is not something these celebrities would be able to handle. I’d like to see her get a REAL job, have twins and not have sleep for at least a year.

8. DeeDee says

Way behind here!!! I am surprised, Babyrazzi is usually right on top of all of the celebrity baby news! And this is pretty HUGE!!
    CONGRATS Jennifer & Marc!!

9. Candy says

It’s double the baby joy for Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony: They’re the proud new parents of twins, a boy and a girl, Lopez’s manager tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The babies were born early Friday in Long Island, N.Y. The girl was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and the boy followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.

“Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon,” Lopez’s manager Simon Fields tells PEOPLE exclusively.

the whole story is on that link
    i’m soo happy for them 🙂

10. Candy says

the whole story is on that link

11. BIBOUNETTE from Paris says

She gave birth this night, a gril born first and then a boy, 11 mn after his sister.
    I read this info on Yahoo news.
    Sorry for my english…
    Congrats ! Lots of happiness for this new big family !

Yes Carleigh it was me!

Hope you’re all doing well, wrap up warmly tonight! Rather chilly today!

Have an enjoyable evening ladies!!!

13. lily says

We don’t care her anynews, We don’t like her ,She is very material person poor actress, We don’t like her movies.

14. tamboo says

You know what they say about conspiracy theories?
    There’s truth in there somewhere. Think about it. If you had a world full of FANATICS who were DESPERATE TO SEE YOUR BABIES, what would you do?

If it were me, I would take every precaution to shield my
    privacy and my children from people that are so consumed with what my babies look like, only so that they can criticize/judge them.

Another thing, she was wearing H-E-E-L-S.

Have a great day FANATICS!

15. Rosie Figueroa says

For that person (tamboo) I am not sure how you figure a woman carrying twins full term can not wear heals and do the things jennifer has been able to do.
    It is very possible I gave birth to a boy and gir twin full term my boy weighed a little over 7 lbs. He was 211/2 inches and my girl weighed almost 7 lbs she was 20 1/2 inches.
    I gave birth with no problem and thank god they were both healthy. I worked up until the weekend I went into labor wore heals and did everything a woman likes to do.

lets give her a break she’s a beautiful woman god bless her.

16. Eir says

Wow. Are you also into conspiracy theories? It’s possible that those babies are very small. Most women don’t show well during their first pregnancies, that’s also a possibility.

I love how people here assume things that really aren’t in anyone’s interest to assume. Who cares WHEN she had them. We just want to see them. It. Her. Him. Whatever.

I don’t know anyone who was pregnant that didn’t go out and do things. While I think those highheels were a bit extravagant, it’s just how she’s always been and I don’t doubt it at all. Add to that the possibility of IVF or other fertility treatments to have a baby (as I’m pretty sure she’s been noted as having pregnancy issues before), her chances of actually being pregnant with twins are pretty high.

See? It’s not so hard to speculate without assuming. You know what they say about assuming, anyhow.

17. tamboo says

People, People, People!!!

Wake UP! She had those babies a few days ago.
    All you mothers pay attention and add it all up.

She was very secretive about being pregnant to begin with.
    When people kept asking them, they wouldn’t confirm it.

Then the bigger she got, the less you seen of her. Then
    suddenly she comes on the scene again, in her last stages of pregancy with TWINS, wearing high heeled shoes, a small tummy (small for carrying twins), and was carrying very high. Look closely at the pictures. Don’t you think she was doing a bit too much for someone carrying twins in the last stages of their pregnancy. THAT’S BECAUSE SHE ALREADY HAD THE BABIES. KATIE HOLMES PULLED THAT SAME TRICK!!! IT WAS ALSO COINCIDENTAL THAT SHE AND ANTHONY HAVE BEEN SEEN WITH TOMKAT LATELY. YOU FIGURE IT OUT.

18. Eir says

She actually managed to carry them full term? Wow.

And Cheetah- your due date is a relative date compared to when it’s estimated you got pregnant, it’s not always correct. In most cases it’s wrong, actually. 😛