Christina Aguilera On The Ellen DeGeneres Show

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VDZ0cKRlFA&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1]
Just over a month after giving birth to her first child, Christina Aguilera showed up on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today to chat with the host about motherhood, her husband, Jordan Bratman, her new house and her new son, Max Liron.

Christina, 27, appeared in a green dress with a plunging neckline that revealed some impressive cleavage, leading Ellen to ask her guest, “One question: Are you nursing?” Christina laughed along with the studio audience, gestured to her enormous boobs and said, “I guess it’s a little obvious.” To which Ellen responded, “He’s gonna be a healthy boy,” before getting the interview started.

On motherhood:
“You hear from everybody that [you’ll never experience a love like parenthood], you hear that it’s the time of your life, that there’s nothing like it, but it’s the whole process, to see yourself grow like that… then to actually see the product of your love together, me and my husband, we can’t stop staring at him. It’s just unbelievable.”

On the party she and Jordan threw for Max’s bris:
“There were no crazy gifts, we were really the crazy ones. We’re not a very conservative couple. I like to have fun with things and be festive and go all out. For the occasion, for the bris, getting circumsized, for decoration we put up penis balloons. Big penis balloons from Balloon Lagoon.”

On buying the Osbournes’ old house:
“The first time we saw the house, you really feel secluded there. The backyard feels like you’re on vacation. The trees are so high and it’s so secluded, you feel like it’s a vacation spot.”

On being pregnant while on tour:
“I was pregnant for the last three months of the tour. I made sure the baby was safe, first and foremost. I listened to my body a lot, wore a heart monitor at first, in the beginning, to make sure, but I’d been on tour for a while. America and Europe, then Australia and Asia were last, which was hell on my cravings, because you have to stay away from fish, and raw fish is kind of everywhere in Japan. But by the end of it all, my body was used to the exercise, so it was good.”

Comments

1. Anthony says

To women : You don’t have a penis so stop justifying circumcision. How would you feel if men were advocating female circumcision like they do in some muslim communities?

To Men : Stop saying your glad that your circumcisied and that you have all the sensativity that you could want. You never were able to experience a foreskin so you have no idea of what your missing. Its like they say, ignorance is bliss.

I was born in Poland, most Europeans don’t circumcise. When I moved to the states I was pressured by my physician to become circumcised (why I don’t know). I can personally tell you that it was the biggest mistake of my life. My penis is dry and significantly less sensative. Sex is not nearly as good, and I am wish the same woman (my wife of 8 years) that I was before I was circumcisied. This procedure does reduce sensativity and daily comfort. It took years to get used to my head being exposed, actually getting used to it was when my head became desensatisied from constant friction to clothing. Women imagine your clitoral hood being removed, your clitoris will dry up and become severely desensatisied and almost painful.

Circumcision should be a personal choice of the individual, not something forced apon an unconsenting infant.

2. fran says

The circumcision thing is always a debate, There are plenty of actual good reasons to do that. There are reasons not to. We had identical twin boys. One is circ’d, one natural. It was easier to identify them while little, but the reason for choosing this is that they are nearly identcal twins. They are one of two, not half of two. Alex wouldn’t want a foreskin, and Andy wouldn’t want a circumcision. At age 11 they still like to dress alike, but under it all they are two unique boys. Make your own choices thoughtfully, accept those of others!

3. Jarry Hames says

She looks good. I just think that she needs to lay off all of the make-up and hair dye. Xtina is a very pretty girl and doesn’t need all of that stuff! Boobielicious!

4. Jx2 says

Ottawa is as cold as ever. We haven’t had much snow fall lately but I shouldn’t speak too soon because I’m sure there is more white stuff on the way.

Believe it or not, I actually don’t skate anymore because of a back injury…I can’t take the risk of falling down – but I do miss ice skating sometimes.

I’ve been to Montreal once only! ha ha I don’t speak French very well. I go to Toronto at least once a month to visit friends and family – since i grew up there I know the city very well.

I can’t wait for Spring and Summer. We’re trying to decide where to go for vacation this year. We are actually talking about going to Greece again…we had a blast last summer.

Keep warm !

5. Tia :) says

Yeah JJ, i believe it’s just an old wives tale 🙂

How’s ottawa these days? Friends of our just got back from a weekend there…they skated on the rideau canal. You know, i’v been to montreal like 4 times, but we never stop in Ottawa…is sad, really. haha

6. Tia :) says

Jillian,
    If he grows up and doesn’t want to follow the religion then he doesn’t!. Losing a bit of foreskin won’t be a loss, and we do it on infants because it can be quite painful on an adult. Now, as a nurse i know that it isn’t necessary cleaner…but there have been cases of men who haven’t washed themselves properly and have come down with infections (known as balanitis) which are due to poor personal hygiene in un-circumcised men. There are also dieseses like phimosis (inability to retract the foreskin) or paraphimosis (a tight foreskin which becomes stuck in the retracted position) that can be very problem some for un-circumcised men. It is also said that Circumcision can prevent cancer of the penis. As for the sensitivity in the penis being lost, there is actually no proof of this. My husband was circumcised…he isn’t complaining ;). Ultimately, it is up to the parents when their son is born, like everything in this world there is an up and a down to everything!

Sorry for the long post guys!

7. Jillian says

Circumcision is not necessarily cleaner AND the man loses sensitivity in his penis. If foreskin wasnt supposed to be there, it wouldnt be. Thats my opinion from a non religious standpoint. I think something like that should be the persons decision. Its not fair to make a decision like that for an infant. What if he grows up and doesnt want to follow their religion?

8. Candy says

It’s double the baby joy for Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony: They’re the proud new parents of twins, a boy and a girl, Lopez’s manager tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The babies were born early Friday in Long Island, N.Y. The girl was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and the boy followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.

“Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon,” Lopez’s manager Simon Fields tells PEOPLE exclusively.

the whole story is on that link

i’m soo happy for them 🙂

9. Zbella says

Poor dear looks like she’s really engorged. I remember that feeling – your boobs go up to your armpits. Of course, I didn’t have implants to boost them!

10. phnxgirl says

I bet it was hard for Ellen to concentrate on looking at her face! I mean her chest was just all out for the world to see. I think she is so pretty, and she doesn’t need to show them off the way she has. It is distracting.

11. Malayka says

It is amazing how all these new mother gush over their kids and how they can’t stop looking at them. All Angelina could say. She is just a blob. Not to bring up controversy again but it just struck me as odd after reading about every one from Nicole Richie to Salma gusing over their newly borns.

12. Liza says

Eir, I don’t think we know for sure how many women breastfeed or not, it’s not something that people are always vocal about. It’s possible that more do than you think.

Shiz, If you are religious, whether conservative or not, then you follow the traditions of your religion. My husband and I would never circumsize, we do not support it for our own children, but people do what is right for them and their families within their culture, religion, and other beliefs.

13. celine says

she’s so comfortable in her own skin. she looks good! lovely, huuge boobs. look good when u’re tall…. it’s fun to watch this piece. she just says stuff and one can see she just talks about a life which is hers. could u imagine katie holmes in this? she never sounds right for some reason.

14. Tia :) says

#14- Everyone keeps some sort of tradition. Not only that, it’s a part of her husbands religion,,which i believe she converted to. I myself believe circumcision is the way to go…it’s just much cleaner ( even though im sure many will not believe in that…its just my opinion!)

15. shiz says

Lol, if she is as non-conservative as she says, why did they bother to have a bris at all, and conflict a traditional painful and unnecessery mutilation on their son?

16. Eir says

I for one am glad to see a new Mom who is actually breastfeeding her baby. It seems like everyone in Hollywood is too busy to breastfeed, and while I’m not necessarily saying anyone is bad for NOT breastfeeding, it still surprises me how little these people seem to care.

17. nicola says

Isn’t his name just “Max?” Whenever they ask Christina what his name is she replies with “Max.”

christina looks so much better without the red lipstick she is gonna be a wonder ful to baby Maxwell Liron Bratman

19. Sharrie says

I think she looks lovely. Max is precious and I am happy for their happiness. She did it the right way……

20. boo says

After watching that, that was my first though to!lol…HOLY TA TA’S!!!!lol
    That girl has got some Boobies!lol…She looks amazing though for only being 1 month post partum!!

21. Sandra says

Holy buckets! I am surprised anyone needs to ask a new mom if she is breastfeeding or not. Her boobs are huge of course she is nursing. Well that or she is stuffing them with socks!