Heidi Klum Wants Britney Spears To Come Live At Her House

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum wants to help her neighbor…Britney Spears.

Heidi, 34, says that her family would welcome Britney, 26, with open arms as the troubled singer seeks to reassemble her life.

“She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months. I would help set her straight,” Heidi, who was born in Germany, tells broadcaster ARD in an interview set to air Monday in her native country, the Associated Press reports.

“I am sorry when a young person gets thrown so off track. She has, of course, lived an extremely wild life,” added Heidi, according to an interview transcript.

A Beverly Hills resident, like Britney, Heidi is a mother of three (the children, two boys and a girl, are aged 1, 2 and 3) and married to the singer Seal.

Heidi believes that the pop star could benefit from being in her stable household.

“I have never been as happy as I am today,” says Heidi. “I have found the man of my life, and we have three great kids. They are all so different and fantastic that it really can’t get better than this.”

OMG! If Heidi and Britney sharing a house shouldn’t be a reality tv show, I don’t know what should be! I guess Heidi is just trying to return the favor of Britney teaching her how to use a diaper! In an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Heidi  said that Britney taught her the proper way to put on a diaper.

Heidi, 34, got the tips after Britney showed up uninvited to her Halloween bash at L.A.’s Green Door lounge.

“We were talking about babies and diapers and she explained to me a lot of things about diapers I that didn’t know,” Heidi told Ellen.

“You know these sticky things on the side? I never knew that they were there. To close them in the front, I was always putting string around. I had no idea,” Heidi said.

“It’s very clever,” she added. “I learned a lot of things.”

🙂

Comments

1. Carolina says

Oh ! and I forgot…how annoying she is on Project Runway, I can’t even watch the show anymore.
    How can she comment on Designer Clothing, she doesn’t even know what’s involve into making any type
    of clothing, especially Couture.
    She is just a retired model and she should stay home
    with her kids and stop bothering us with her stupid
    comments on television.
    And remember the story about the Body, she used to
    say that she was ” the body” and she stole that title from
    Elle Macpherson.
    Anyhow, here it is, I am so relief that I finally had the
    chance to say what I feel about Heidi Klum.

2. Carolina says

What really makes her think that Britney would want
    to go live with her for a second…
    I don’t think Britney at this point of her life need some
    advice from Heidi Klum.
    I just can’t stand her, she is so annoying.

3. Generic name says

as I’ve said Brit needs professional help, so in what way could Heidi help Britney?…by welcoming Britney to their house?..would that be enough? I doubt it! poor Britney seems that she’s sorounded by people who are idiot!

Well, if lugging around an extra FOURTEEN “helpers” to get you through a day at the park with your three kids is what Britney needs to get better, then why not?! Apparently Heidi thinks the more the merrier anyway! But honestly, how often do any of you really think Heidi’s kids enjoy ANY time with their mother, ever? She’s always got grandma, bodyguards, nannies galore….what on earth makes her think her life is remotely normal?

5. 2teens says

The headboard is pretty, but she looks like she’s about to crack her head on the ceiling.
    As for her comment, maybe she does think her life is perfect and she would be a good influence on Britney. Maybe Britney could use an older sister-type friend to help her through this mess.

6. 2teens says

OK…. I see #10 was allowed to say d.i.a.p.e.r in her post…. but when I tried it I am under moderation.
    Why d.i.a.p.e.r webmistress? WHY WHY WHY? It’s just CRAZY to not allow your bloggers to say d.i.a.p.e.r on a BABT site! Jeesh!!!!

7. The Original Summer says

Jessie, I don’t know if that’s Harlow, I’m guessing possibly….and as for Nicole she changes her look on a daily basis!

8. Jessie says

The Original Summer- I couldn’t comment on that pic link you sent us, but I don’t think that’s Harlow. That’s not what Nicole looks like right now. But I don’t know. I’m not sure. Do you know by any chance?

Who cares??? yawnnnnnnnn!

unitl you actually know a person personally..YOU can’t say sh*t about them! POT isn’t man made..like Crack, or Neddle pushers! I bet you think that Alcohol is completely safe…dummy! ..STFU IDIOT!

10. Hey Ms. Sugar Walls says

You mean like people like you who love pot? I am FRIGHTENED that you are a teacher. LOSER.

I think that all of the people that think that they are above..obsticales in their lives..IS IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING! Anything can happen in people lives..if they are NOT use to having caring people in their lives!

It is obvious that Britney’s mother..isn’t all of the way there..It isn’t entirely Britney’s fault..that is how she was raised!

I like Heidi KLUM she is very real! I think that it is about time that FAKE HOLLYWOOD be real, and stip breaking people down! HOW is it that we can embrace a DRUG needle pusher/CRACK pipe smoker,but don’t embrace Britney???

12. Grace says

I can’t stop laughing about this! What an idiot. And Web Mistress – what is this photo supposed to be saying? Heidi and Britney could strip down to bra & panties and have pillow & tickle fights?

13. Oh please... says

Heidi is a moron. Is she REALLY going to take time away from her THREE kids to help Britney?? Spare me – please. What a moronic thing to say.

14. onatear says

This actually could be a workable solution. I don’t know when Heidi would have the time to spend with Brittany, but maybe Heidi knows. I think Heidi is sincere. She mentioned it a while back. I think she is really concerned for not only Brittany, but for the little boys.

15. Generic name says

I hope she’s sincere..you know Britney desperately needs professional help right now and I hope Heidie won’t do this just for publicity…

16. Eir says

I sincerely believe she didn’t know how to put on a diaper.

And maybe BritBrit should go live with her and Seal.

I think she just meant she was in such a happy lifestyle she could help Brit if she was exposed to it. I think she was sincere in thinking she could help her and meant well.

18. Lurker says

Good grief can you say ANYTHING on this site without this wm waiting to moderate it?? Even if you don’t say anything bad??

This site is just ridiculous anymore.

19. Lurker says

I really doubt this was a publicity stunt. Why would she need one, really?

My thought would be that some reporter asked her, just like they seem to ask EVERY CELEBRITY lately, what SHE thought about Britney’s situation.
    Heidi answered honestly–probably something along the lines of ‘it’s sad, but if she needs a hand, she is welcome to come to come to our house for a little stability..’

I mean if people are just searching for a way to make Heidi Klum look bad, I suppose you could make something out of the statement..I, on the other hand, think it was just a response to reporters that seem to think EVERY celeb has ‘oh so important’ opinions on other celebs and their situations. Pretty pathetic, actually.

As for the diaper thing–I didn’t see it on Ellen, so I can’t judge if Heidi was being truthful or silly..though the thought that you could go through even ONE child not knowing how to use a disposable diaper is kind of ridiculous to me! 😉

20. layla says

if the wm watch the in inv.withe ellen degerenes
    You know these sticky things on the side? I never knew that they were there. To close them in the front, I was always putting string around. I had no idea,” Heidi said……………………………….she would of know it was a joke shessh heidi had 3 kids by now i think she know how to put on a D*

21. The Original Summer says

Is Heidi dumb??

What a tard!

22. Maria says

I doubt her sincerity. I feel that if she truly wanted to help Britney, she would have tried someway to personally and privately contact her. Allowing the whole world to know is more of a publicity stunt, if you ask me. I think Heidi is trying to look “good” in the spotlight.