An Expectant Jessica Alba & Cash Warren Out For Breakfast

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba

An expectant Jessica Alba, 26, and Cash Warren, 28, were snapped out having a late breakfast at the Kings Road Cafe on Beverly Blvd. in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Jessica and Cash are expecting their first child in late May/early June.

Comments

1. Dana says

Her legs are starting to plump up. I guess that’s what pregnancy does to you. I’m not looking forward to that. :o)

2. sara says

I think she is okay…
    When did everyone start calling a stomach a “bump”?? I don’t remember that when I was preg 8 years ago….just a question>

3. 2teens says

I don’t care for that purple bag at all… maybe if it was red I might like it. She looks cute.
    Jess, you are right, Jlo & Jen are polar opposites. But I never really thought Ben & Jlo were a good pair. She needs someone GQ…. Ben is not GQ.
    Jen & Ben have the same casual style and seem perfect together.

I AGREE WITH #8 JENNIFER GARNER PUTS ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT INTO HER APPEARANCE. I MEAN, ONCE IN A WHILE IS UNDERSTANDABLE BUT DAMN GIRL. HOW HE WENT FROM JLO TO HER IS A LITTLE CONFUSING CAUSE THEY’RE COMPLETE OPPOSITES. HERE JLO IS WALKING AROUND IN HER 9TH MONTH OF PREGNANCY WITH STILLETOS! :0)JESSICA ALBA LOOKS ADORABLE IN THIS PIC. HER BUMP IS REALLY STARTING TO POP OUT NOW.
    P.S. LOOOOOOOVE THE BAG! TOO CUTE!

5. The Original Summer says

Yes I’m not saying there is anything wrong with what she’s wearing, she looks absolutely fine but when CC made the comment about JG thats a whole diff story…..that’s one person who looks like she’s just got out of bed!

6. Eir says

I don’t see anything wrong with what she’s wearing, but I swore she was farther along than that.

Can’t wait to see her baby. 🙂

7. boo says

I don’t think so. I think she looks great the way she is…. there is no need to get all dolled up just to go out for a meal or shopping all the time….I think its great when celebs tone it down!
    I love her little bump 🙂

you know what i like about jen garner and her they dont have to wear expensive dresses clothes just to go outside i hope she has a boy