An Expectant Jamie Lynn Spears In Kentwood

(Sorry…images removed per request)

An expectant Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, was snapped out getting gas in her hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana.

Jamie Lynn’s show, Zoey 101, is averaging almost 2 million more viewers per episode since the star announced her pregnancy. Wow!

Comments

1. rachel says

hiya every1 was just wandering if any1 had any advice for birth 2nd time round? is it any easier as you know what to expect? with my son i was only 16 when i had him and had a really bad experience was in so much pain i had pethidine but it didnt really do anythink except make me sleepy, now im 12 weeks pregnant and am worried about the birth already! every1 i know who is pregnant have all said they are doing it with gas and air, i could never just have gas and air! am i just a big wimp? anyone got any advice on how it could be easier? thanks, rachel

2. Paula says

I don’t feel the least bit sorry for her…she knew what problems her sister was having and she still chose no to learn from that bad example and chose to use bad judgement by getting herself into this situation to begin with. It’s shameful that money means more to this family than the well being of the “money makers”….like they say…”you wanna dance?…ya gotta pay the band”….

3. Liza says

Boo,
    If she doesn’t want to share her business with the world and this is really about her, then she shouldn’t have sold her story to the press for 1 million dollars. She invited the world in with that one.

And I DO think it is glorifying teen pregnancy to continually give so much attention to this girl and her mistakes.

To whoever asked, the morning after pill is readily available in the states.

4. boo says

Cindy The Picture was Of JamieLynn Pumping gas wearing a long white shirt sporting a very noticiable bump!
    So if you happen to see it on another site thats the one you missed and that was removed from here!
    I have to agree with you as well! People go Ballistic over Teen pregnancy when in REALITY it was that Teen who made the decision to have sex in the first place and no offense to anyone on here who disagrees with her decision BUT she is a BIG GIRL and knew in advance what the consequences of having sex could have been!
    And quite frankly JamieLynn and Every other young Mother out there Don’t really give a rats A** what anyone thinks about it…the fact is it is HER ….not HER and the WORLD that is Having this Baby and her that will take care of and support it whether or not her Mother and family are there to help! This baby will be loved and taken care of and that is all that matters!

5. Tia :) says

some of you people need to chill out. Who cares if the WM posted the pictures..we all know she’s 16 and pregnant…which obviously isnt the best situation to be in…but should she have to go into hiding just because she’s pregnant?? give me a break people! we dont live in the 1930’s people. Now, dont get me wrong, im not agreeing with being 16 and pregnant…but s*h*i*t happens, and this girl has to deal with it.

6. Cindy says

How is posting a picture of a pregnant teenager glorifying the situation?? In case it hasn’t been noticed this is a website about Celebrity Baby Blogging, I don’t see any mention of it being an ADULT celebrity baby blogging….. glorifying the situation would be posting her picture on a website that is built to support teenage pregnancy. I didn’t get to see the picture because WM was obviously pressed to remove it. I hope in the future WM does not succumb so easily to ones request because it simply makes them feel uncomfortable…..my answer to that is don’t look!

7. Tango says

Ok what was the point in just removing the pics?

The whole blog entry should have been removed

But its better then nothing I suppose!

8. not another teen mother-puleez! says

The WM should realize that by putting Jamie Lynn on here she is just glorifying a bad situation.

Hopefully in the future the WM won’t post pic’s and solicit comments and opinions about this entire mess!!!

9. Tango says

I actually dont wanna read about JL, I think the media should leave her the hell alone, its as they are waiting for her to f&*k up like her sis. The girl is getting gas for f&*ks sake she aint getting wasted in all the Hollywoods clubs!

Would appreciate it if the Webmistress didnt post about JL again but doubt thats gonna happen!

10. British Mumma says

LMAO of at Casey’s myspace tagline- “CONDOMS BREAK FYI” or whatever, yeah they do but then you would know there was a chance you would fall pregnant and get the morning after pill or is it not so widely available in the States?

11. sammi says

get your heads out off your asses! the girl made a mistake i’m in highschool and im 16 myself and 90% of the girls in my grade are not virgins! jamie lynn was with her bf for like 2 years and she obviously was in love with him, it was not just some random guy she gave it up to the only difference with her is that she got pregnant! she doesnt have aids shes not a sinner for having sex with a guy she loves! i personally wish her all the best in the world bc she is truly being responsible now not taking the easy way out and keeping her baby while everyones judging her! leave her alone!

12. Lauren says

Jamie-Lynn is quite pretty. She looks good than previous pictures. Best wishes on a healthy pregnancy.

13. Nichola says

SORRY Spelling mistakes in previous email oops

omg– If any of you who say you are christian – slagged this poor girl off- you are no christian – My little toe is more of a christian- christians are meant to celebrate the miricle of life not slagg it off now matter who the mother is.

yes she is young yes she has made some mistakes- but havent we all at one time or another . I am sure she has gotton allot of flack from allot of people. And i Think that may be we should all take a look at our own lives before passing comments on one another.

people dont you think that there is arleady alot of nastyness in the world aready. come on you lot. just be happy that there is a miricle of live and whether or not she gives the baby to a family member is her decision and who are we to judge

14. Nichola says

omg– If any of you who say you are christian – slagged this poor girl off- you are now christian – My little toe is more of a christian- christians are meant to celebrate the miricle of life not slagg it off now matter who the mother is.

yes she is your yes she has made some mistakes- but havent we all at one time or another . I am sure she has gotton allot of flack from allot of people. And i Think that may be we should all take a look at our own lives before passing comments on one another.

SHE LOOKS SO YOUNG IN THIS PIC! JUST A BABY HAVING A BABY! SHE NEEDS TO TONE DOWN THE MAKEUP A BIT. I THINK SHE’S TRYING TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK GROWN BUT SHE’S MAKING HERSELF LOOK LIKE A 16 YEAR OLD PREGNANT STREET WALKER!

16. Are you serious??? says

Why are you wishing Jamie Lynn and ‘her boyfriend’ all the best??? Have none of you heard that she IS HANDING HER BABY OVER TO HER MOTHER SO SHE CAN FOCUS ON HER CAREER??? Where is the glory in that??? She’s not going to be a GREAT MOMMY BECAUSE SHE’S NOT GOING TO BE THE MOMMY – HER MOMMY IS!!!

An inside source reveals, “She wants Jamie Lynn to continue her show business career after the baby is born and Jamie Lynn also realizes she wants to enjoy her teenage years without the responsibilities of caring for a baby.”

You all need to get your heads examined if you think there is any happiness here. Just another teenager that will give her baby away so she can go on living her life and not meet any responsibility. She wants to have fun and have all the sex she can but none of the responsibility. That poor, poor child. What will it call Jamie Lynn?? Aunt Jamie Lynn? I am completely repulsed by this entire family.

17. Jenna M. (UK) says

Jamie Lynn is very pretty.

#9 Tam – by saying what you did you just showed us that YOU are clearly NOT a true devout Christian. If you were you wouldn’t be passing so much judgement. Remember the saying, “He who has never sinned cast the first stone”? I’m no Christian, but I know enough to know that people like you have no right calling yourselves Christians either.

I wish Jamie Lynn and her boyfriend and baby all the best.

18. Anzhelika says

i meant for other teens..i dont believe it ..there are so many contraceptives and so much information abou it , how she could be so stupid?

19. Blair says

Regardless of what one may think of her, her family, or her pregnancy situation……She is quite beautiful.

20. Sofimee says

she is not the first nor the last teenager to have a baby!! come on now! See, its not just minorities, and low income teens having babies!! it happens to everyone and anyone who has sex! a baby is a gift from God, and i’m glad she’s keeping it! Good luck to her!

I do pretty much they are “lost Causes” unless they get the help I stated earlier.

Lynn said they were Devout Christians, that is where I got my info, listening to her give an interview awhile ago.

Yes, I do believe in forgiveness and I do think people can change, if they really want too and they have help doing so, are sincere about wanting too and I have my doubts about them, all of them.

No, I don’t give her any credit for what has she done any differently? Yes, I do believe in abortion for the right reasons. In this case, the baby will not want for anything, other than a stable environment, and I definitely think Lynn will end up raising it, and she is no role model for anyone.

Yes, I am a Christian, not a Devout one obviously, for I do not follow The Ten Commandents, I believe in abortion and I am judgmental.

22. AEM says

who said devout christian?…Oriana – just because they’re “losers” as you say and need “therapists” do you think they’re a lost cause that should just be bashed as much as possible? Are you a christian? Don’t they believe in forgiveness and not passing judgement (as that is God’s job) and to help one another in times of need…? What would have made you happy for Jamie Lynn – that she have had an abortion? Do you give her ANY credit at all for trying to work things out with her life? I think people need to give her a break – its quite obvious that she seems to be different than Britney…well, at least for now

Saying she or her mother is a devout Christian is a big joke! All of them are losers, they all need therapists! They all need spiritual and psychological counseling!

24. olivia peters says

We should not judge..we forget that these individuals have hearts, they feel joy and they are feeling pain for many reasons..Keep them in prayers and wish the best for them…we all have made mistakes..YES EVEN CHRISTIANS.. we make mistakes as well..it might have been sin…but that thing in her belly is no sin…it is a blessing…wishing them the best…praying for the best…Olivia

she is beauitful and i like her bump she seems to be a good mom already cus shes not partying and drinking i would have thought that she’ll end up like her sister with poparazzi and family but she seems to handle it well but i really hope britney gets better so she can see sean and jayden..cus i dont want to see her boys grow up with there mothers help….britney seems to get better little by little by at least being “friends with her father” and shes finally listening to them….i know jamie lynn is going through a tough time with her sister and mom and paparazzi…

26. tink1217 says

you can finally see a little bump going there. she looks cute and I hope for nothing but the best for her. My mom had me at 17 and I turned out ok. With the support of her family she will be just fine and so will her baby.

27. boo says

She’s got a nice little bump going on there now!
    I think she is going to do and be fine! I’m sure with or without her mom and family she will be a great Mommy.
    I wish her the Best Of Luck!

28. Jx2 says

Yeah – she looks quite pretty. I hope it all works out for her. She needs a strong support system and right now all she has is her partner – if he were to ever leave her she would be totally screwed. Her mother and sister are hopeless and have proven to the world that they are quite dysfunctional. Heidi needs to adopt JLS not Britney…there is still hope for JL but as for BS…she is messed up beyond recognition.

29. alex says

She looks really pretty. She must be a very strong young girl. On Casey aldridges myspace his headline at the top says ” CONDOMS DO BRAKE…FYI!!” kind of interesting.

30. AEM says

She looks completely annoyed having the paps take her picture when she is pumping gas – and I can’t blame her! People are dying for her to fail and to turn out like her sister so they can all be “right” about this family…but, how can she try to make a difference and take care of herself and her baby when people won’t leave her alone? She isn’t craving for the attention that Britney was/is – she’s out of L.A, living in Kentwood, and seems to be trying to stay out of the spotlight – this girl can’t win!