Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman Out For Valentine's Day

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

Christina and Jordan were snapped out for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner at Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica. Poor Christina looks so sleep deprived. 🙁

1. minkysmom says

I thought there was a magazine article saying that she hated getting up with the baby, so Jordan does.

2. Tia :) says

Ashley, if you ever knew anything about Christina, you would know that she has ALWAYS worn red lipstick. ALWAYS.

As for the dog, man oh man!! Bullmastiff’s are AMAZING dogs!! I know this because I had one growing up!! JJ is right, he was the most gentle dog i have ever come across (besdies my Lab) he would never have even hurt a fly!!!

3. Lauren says

Poor Christina. She’s trying to have a romantic Valentine’s dinner with her husband and the papparazzi are all up in their faces too. I’d look like her if that was happening to me too!

4. gweny says

ahhh poor christina!! she looks like she wants the cameras out of her face. she no she looks tired too because she is tiring to hide with makeup ohh thats to bad

5. Nicki says

Jx2 ~Thank you!!!! Exactally!
    And she used the word disgusting. I’m glad to know Max has the big dog to protect him, and I would bet my life he would die for him to keep him safe.

6. Jx2 says

Further to Miss Babayrazzi’s removal of the photo depicting a lovely Bullmastiff sitting next to Christina and family…here is some interesting info about the so-called “u*gly” black dog!! Now if the dog were a pit bull I could understand the alarm and concern, but come on…this dog is a big, harmless teddy bear!

“The Bullmastiff is courageous, loyal, calm, and loving with those it knows. It has a very strong protective instinct and will defend its owners against anything it perceives as a threat. However, it does not normally attack to protect. Instead, it knocks the intruder over with its massive size and pins them to the ground, or, will simply stand in front of the stranger/intruder and refuse to let them pass. Bullmastiffs become intensely attached to their families and do best when they can live inside with them. Their protective instinct combined with their great size and natural wariness of strangers means that early socialization is a must. The Bullmastiff may or may not get along well with other dogs. Occasionally, females in heat will also not get along with other females. The Bullmastiff gets along well with children and is very loving towards them. Parental supervision should be maintained when they are with children because these dogs are so big that they may accidentally knock smaller children down.”

Yes, the last sentence will concern many readers but that may well be the case with any large dog, heck it can also apply to adults as well!!

7. whateva says

Guess her admitted early elective c-section because she was tired of being pregnant and was afraid of tearing her precious v-jay-jay is causing her some discomfort….she looks miserable.

8. Ashley says

She looks stupid. A little wannabe Gwen Stefani. Except Aguilera definitely looks fug, whereas Gwen can ALWAYS pull that red off.

9. Generic name says

not a fun of X-tina though…well yeah he’s not good looking but at least he’s not a jerk not the other way around!! I think they are sweet couple, they always go out for date.

She is pretty, she doesn’t need all that caked on her face, she does look like a Drag Queen with it, those REd lips look like they have been painted slashed on!

11. DeeDee says

I seriously doubt she is the least bit sleep deprived. I would bank on the fact that she has a nanny. I HATE her blood red lips!!

12. Jayne says

Maybe she was up most of the night looking for Max’s binkie or looking for her husband’s missing chin!!

13. NG says

The first picture looks photoshopped of something. her head doesn’t fit on her body in that picture,,,,Looks wierd

14. Just me says

Not even 10 pounds of make-up can hide how sleep deprieved Christina looks. At least Jordan looks naturally sleep deprieved!!

15. AMJ says

She doesn’t look very impressed in these pictures…I heard on the radio this morning that she is exposing her son to Rock and Roll, Heavy metal music right now….not sure what to think about that.

16. Sharrie says

“poor Christina” is probably sick of the papparazzi in front of her face constanly snapping pictures.

17. Taylor Mastronni says

I believe it’s what is in the heart, rather than the outside appearance. And, they seem happy together as well they they should be with the arrival of their beautiful litte baby boy.

18. carleigh says

So her husband isn’t the best looking guy in the world…it’s her choice and she has gushed over how well he treats her and spoils and loves her to pieces in interviews…not everything great comes in the perfect package. If Christina is happy then we should be happy for her, who cares what Jordan looks like, sometimes it’s what is inside the person that counts and they clearly love each other and she is happier than she’s ever been, so nobody can argue with that.