Comments

1. Blair says

Awww…I went to a spice girls concert last night and Mel B, Emma and Victoria all brought their children on stage during the song Mama! It was so neat! Cute kids…not sure where Bluebell was.

2. The original "N" says

heeheee ….”Commer”….and what she is saying is incorrect. The WM sentence is still grammatically correct though.

I’ve looked long and hard at this picture, I don’t see Eddie anywhere, not in the coloring or anywhere else.

I LOVE MEL B! I VOTED FOR HER A MILLION TIMES ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!

THIS BABY IS SO ADORABLE..EDDIE SHOULD FEEL LIKE @SS!

HE IS MISSING OUT ON THE GREAT CREATION THAT HE TOOK PART IN CREATING!
    INSTEAD HE IS PARADING AROUND LIKE A 20 YEAR OLD..LOOKING EVEN MORE STUPID!

5. Jenna M. (UK) says

WM, this is Angel Iris. Phoenix Chi is the older daughter. I can really see a resemblance to Eddie Murphy in this photo!

Tamara, no, actually you are wrong. I think I get what you are trying to say, but if that was the case it should have said her youngest daughter AND Phoenix Chi. Also, not criticising you or anything but if you’re going to comment on other people’s punctuation you should maybe check how to spell “comma” and “therefore”!

6. 2teens says

Tamara, I don’t know what the heck you are trying to say…. but the sentence is incorrect. The commas were used correctly, but that doesn’t make the statement true.

I can’t believe Angel Iris is so big already! Wow, she has grown. It doesn’t seem like her father sees her very much… if at all. What a jerk!

7. TAMARA says

i am no expert on Punctuation marks but when someone types a commer between the names of people it tends to mean that there are a few people present – the commer replaces the work and.. there fore the sentence “Melanie Brown was snapped with her youngest daughter, Phoenix Chi, leaving her Tribeca hotel on February 11th.” is correct