Denise Richards Set To Star In Her Own Reality Show

Denise Richards

Denise Richards is getting her own reality show!

The actress and single mom is set to star an untitled E! series which will follow her around as she “navigates Hollywood, romance and motherhood.” The show, which is being produced by Ryan Seacrest’s company, will debut in the summer.

Before the cameras even began rolling, Denise’s show has been in the headlines. She faced objections from ex-husband Charlie Sheen who was unhappy with her plans to feature their daughters Sam, 3, and Lola, 2, on the show. But in January, Denise was granted permission by a court commissioner to include her daughters in the show.

“The show will give viewers an inside look at what it’s like for Denise to go through these ups and downs while always in the public eye,” said Lisa Berger, Executive Vice President, Original Programming and Series Development for E!, in a statement. “At the core of this series is a resilient single mom who is trying to get her life back on track.”

Hmmm…she probably should not have persisted with the show in consideration of Charlie’s feelings.

Comments

#28, Thank you! Too much nonsense on here lately. Glad you haven’t been attacked like I have! Have a nice weekend!

2. Standing for the truth says

I don’t believe that was you that wrote that dribble oriana. There has been alot of name stealers around here recently.

Hey joey what’s wrong with being a LESBO? I bet that turns you on knowing that i’m a true woman that licks the pussy of another woman, munches on her carpet. Damn all this talk is making me HORNY.

Carol, I watched the reality show with Snoop Dog and LOVED it! He is a family man and I enjoy him very much. I was a fan of his before and now a BIG fan for sure. He has a wonderful sense of humor and I think he is a good hearted person.

5. Sharrie says

I used to like her but I am sick of her and how she pimps her kids. Her 15 minutes of fame are up…why is she getting a reality show? Is she really THAT interesting? I think not!

6. Carol says

It seems that the reality shows with chldren are big hits. 2 examples are Jon and Kate Plus 8 and Little People Big World. Only time will tell how this will affect the kids. I don’t understand why Denise needs to do this I am sure she is getiing big bucks from Charlie.

7. Generic name says

and why my comment is awaiting moderation?…just b’coz I said those to this damn woman?!

8. rotten says

i dont get it. she’s a skank. are kids r not cute at all. i hope she flops. oh wait i know she will. and she looks soooo fake.

9. DMITZ says

Ugh, I can’t stand this woman! Denise you wish you were in the public eye you media Wh@re! No one cares what you’re doing and the only reason the public will now know is b/c you’ll be shoving it down our reality throats. You’re a C-list actress at best. You just want to get to Charlie and Brooke by being on a television show… but honey while you are begging for attention on your REALITY washup Charlie (and Brooke) will be laughing all the way to the bank. You will never have a hit like Two and a Half Men.

10. phnxgirl says

I agree with Ali. I feel for those little girls. I have no doubt in my mind that she loves them, but if she really loved them she would not drag them thru a reality show. I think the youngest is adorable.

11. Ali says

Denise is a DISGRACE! Her career is over and now she is using those little girls! She should be ashamed of herself!

12. Laiila says

I think it is beyond ridiculous that a judge ruled that she was allowed to exploit her children after their father opposed it. Does he not have any rights? That’s sad, and I think that E! should have taken that into consideration, even though the judge ruled she was allowed, E! should have put Charlie’s interested into consideration and called off the show.
    I will definately not watch it, I have never liked her and this is low just to make some money.
    p.s. I agree with the previous comments on the sperm donation,, I think that right there proved she was the nut job in the relationship.

13. squeekysue says

She calls herself a mother.
    I don’t think so.
    She is pimping out those two little girls.
    I just bet that Martin Sheen is a happy Grandad right now!!!!

14. Lauren says

I have no respect at all for Denise Richards. From the time she split with Charlie until now, all she does is bad-mouth him through the media and puts her kids through photo-ops to pump up her image. If Charlie was so bad, then why did she have 2 kids with him and wanted to have a 3rd with him?! Washed-out skank

15. luckylee13 says

Hopefully the show will be cancelled..who really cares about Denise Richards and her life? It is a shame for her to exploit her kids this way,though.

16. Sheri says

What she is doing is really wrong. I cannot as a mother conceive of letting her 2 young children film a reality show. I think she has a mental problem, with all the crap that she has put Charlie through and all the bad things she has said about him trying to ruin his reputation, now this. I personally don’t care what she does. I will not watch her show and to my amazment that the E channel would even think people would be interested in watching her every move.

17. carleigh says

I can’t stand this b*tch!! Never have been able to and never will. She had some sympathy from me in the very, very beginning until she went out and screwed her best friends husband!! The more time that goes on this woman shows her true colors and just how far she is willing to go to make a buck and this sadly includes even exploiting her children for monetary gain!!! ICKY HOOKER!!a

18. Twy says

If she cared so much about how she and her children have to deal with the public eye, why does she find it necessary to put them in a reality show? I have no respect for her or the way she so-call parents. She needs to start focusing more on what’s best for her kids, and not so much getting herself in the headlines.

19. Lynn Hall says

She refuses to allow Charlie to visit his girls unsupervised. She hires a nanny and has the nanny record the meetings. This is one sick lady and the fact that she would exploit her girls is disappointing. Keep in mind that if Charlie is so bad, then why did Denise ask him to donate sperm for a third child after the breakup. Just sick….

She makes me sick! The girls are cute, good to see the older one smiling for a change. They are sweet children.