Britney Teaches Dance Class To Children

Britney Spears

Ok…it is so great to finally have something positive to say about Britney!

Britney Spears taught dance to children not much older than her own boys on Monday at Millennium Dance Complex in North Hollywood.

Britney — who skipped the Grammys — kicked off the class by introducing herself to each five year old and shaking their hand, a source said. “She comes in, she winds them up, and then tells them, ‘I guess I have to introduce myself to you guys!’” said Robert Baker, Millennium co-owner.

Britney looked happy and upbeat, he said. Madonna’s “Material Girl” and “True Blue” were part of her play list. Britney led the class in “her favorite brown cowboy boots, fishnet stockings, a red short skirt, and a bluish greenish top that hangs down past her skirt.”

“She worked out this great little routine for them, they were dancing all over the place, she had them dancing in a circle like a choo-choo train,” he said. “The kids loved it- they are having a ball right now. And Britney- she’s just drinking it up. She’s totally enjoying herself. It’s an amazing class- she and the kids are certainly enjoying the process.”

Parents for the seven kids waited outside while she taught. A little girl, who took the class, gushed, “We had so much fun. Britney was wearing little red shorts and she looked so pretty” as she and her mother headed to their car.

She last saw her sons, Sean and Jayden, on January 3rd when she was rushed to Cedars-Sinai for a psychological evaluation. Her visitation rights were suspended soon after. Less than a month later, Britney was involuntarily committed for 10 days to UCLA Medical Center for treatment of bipolar disorder. She has been a staple at the studio since she was released on Wednesday, February 6th.

“Britney’s telling me that she likes this so much that she’s thinking about making it a regular thing, possibly every other week. She loves to interact with the kids, and she feels that it’s important to give back to the dance community,” Baker said.

Good for her!

Comments

1. KARMAH says

WELL ITS TRUE PEOPLE ALWAYS TALKEN S*** WHEN SOME1 FAMOUS DOES SOMETHEN BAD OR GOOD..THEY LIKE EVRY1 ELSE IN THE WORL ..THEY MAKE MISTAKES AND TRY TO BETTER THEMSELVES…..AND IF THE SHOE FITS “ABOUT BEING A LOW LIFE” THEN WEAR IT..C O C K Y NAH I AINT C O C K Y I JUST KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF DOING…BEST BELIEVE THAT

2. LC says

im low life your the one who was telling people to get a life when clearly you need to and trust me if i saw you on the street you wouldnt be so cokey

3. KARMAH says

THEN WHY THE HELL U F***** STARTED TRIPPRN OVER WUT IM SAYEN OR HOW I BE WRITTING…I TOLD YOU IF YOU TRYEN TO START BEEF WITH ME THE LETS HANDLESS…THIS SITE IS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR PEOPLE TO POST COMMENTS ABOUT THE STARTS AND THE NEW PICTURES THAT ARE POSTED OF THEM…ITS NOT FOR LOW LIFES LIKE YOU THAT “WORRY” BOUT WUT EVERY ONE ELSE IS DOING…

4. KARMAH says

WOW….F****N LEVA..SINCE WHEN DID U BECOME MAH TEACHER…LOL @ YOU…GET A LIFE STOP WORRYING ‘BOUT WUT I DO..OR HOW I BE WRITTING..IT SHOULDENT AFFECT YOUR LAME A** LIFE..LET ME BE…

5. KARMAH says

LOL’S..YEAH I KNOW ENGLISH…SONT TRIP BOUT THAT ..I DONT THINK IM HARD..I KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF DOING THATS THE DIFFRENCE..I DONT TRY IM UPFRONT ABOUT IT..LEVA

6. LC says

KARMAH oh so you think your hard do you? yeah well go learn some english then come back on here and TRY to act hard then lets see how far you get

7. KARMAH says

LOL…DUMB ASS LOONEY “LC”…TRYING TO START S*** ON LINE…LOL..SORRY HUNN I HANDLES THINGS IN THE STREETS FACE TO FACE…LIKE A TRUE “G” DO..JA JA JA..COMMON NOW..YOU DONT PHAZE ME..B**** PLEASE…I GOT A LIFE NOT LIKE YOUR SORRY A**…I STAY IN FLORENCE TERRITORY SO COMMON HANDLESS…LETS SEE IF YOU SO HARD FACE TO FACE..LMFAO..AND A B**** A** LEVA

8. Karmah says

YAY..BRITNEY….SHE IS DOING GOOD…FOR ALL YAH THAT TLAK MAD S***..LEAVE HER ALONE…TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN…I WOULDENT MIND TAKING MAH KIDS TO HER DANCE LESSONS….SHES TRYING TO DO BETTER AND YAH STILL GIVE HER S***…F*** YAH…YAY BRITNEY GOOD FOR AH MAMAHZ..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK…IM PROUD OF HER..

Good to know you are okay DMITZ! Wish I was there enjoying the yummy food in Texas. I do love Texas!!!!!

Got balloons, crystal from my sister and of course candy and cookies, plus cupcakes. Gave the candy to my clients and had one cupcake! Always good to hear from you my Dear!

10. DMITZ says

Hi Oriana!!

No tornadoes here, thank Goodness. Just crazy all over the place weather over here in TX. It goes from warm to cold from one day to the next and the kiddos keep catching colds from all the weather changes.

I hope you had a wonderful V-Day. Take care and stay warm 🙂

11. kaley says

I think she’s trying at least. She taught the class for free when she could have charged a lot. I wish she would surround herself with real friends though, not people who would take advantage of her fame. Best to her.

12. dori says

Oriana help me I’m drowning in snow storms. It just keeps snowing here and snowing and snowing the snow is as tall as me… help help help

13. The original "N" says

When I see her in her fishnets I see a dancer.
    If you are really paying attention you will see she is starting to do the things the judge stipulated so she can see her kids.

Dori, I think that Nicki likes to confuse people…..you have to ignore her. If you say something she doesn’t like then you need to take meds. She seems childish at times.

I guess it’s a positive things for Brit to be doing, but I certainly wouldn’t send my kid to that dance class. I honestly hope she find the help she needs, she’s obviously extrememly lost.

15. kim says

what is there to be jealous of britney? she has nothing except money and i wouldnt trade all the money in the world for my kids.

16. dori says

see the confusion going on here Nicki? you posting pics is NOT the the day she taught the kids. I highly doubt she went to teach the kids in that get up. She was dressed like that for her rehearsals and you’re in here giving links to pictures unrelated to this story.

to NICKI, and all of the other losers..that think that their opinion mean something….NEWSFLASH..it doesn’t!

I finally figured out why dorks like you…faceless dorks..love to talk about her(britney) you broads are jealous..that is it!
    Jealous, because she has a lot of chances coming her way…ANOTHER NEWSFLASH..nobody died, and made your opinions of her matter..because GOD has this in his hand! She will be back on TOP!

BTW: she is planning a world TOUR!

CHOKE ON THAT!

18. Sofimee says

oh my god, she was teaching dance to kids without wearing a bra, and smelling like cigarettes, and looking like that?? Wow!! she looks awful!

19. Generic name says

is she well already?…her condition must be regulated who knows she might kick those children..lol
    I mean at this stage of her condition she should not be exposed to children..but at least she’s doing “good” now!

20. DMITZ says

I’ve figured out why Britney looks so gross! Aside from her hair looking unwashed and her clothes looking dirty, the way she styles her hair does nothing for her large forehead and since she got her lips plumped, she looks extremely ridiculous. She used to be so beautiful…. so sad.

phnxgirl, what we read is one thing, what we see is another. The pictures don’t lie. She is as trashy looking as they come, she reminds me of some of the women on “Cops”.

I apologize to all the strippers out there, when comparing Brit to them it is an insult. They dance/strip to make a living, she dresses like she does because she is just plain low class. Her boobs are hanging out, she is flashing all over the place, she is a disgrace to herself, her family and her children.

22. phnxgirl says

I say good for her as well. I really feel bad for her, the way her life has turned out. Whether it is her fault or not, no one should have to be ridiculed and talked about the way people talk about her. She is a person with feelings. She may not be doing everything right in our books, but do we REALLY know what is going on with her? We only know what we read.

23. Nicki says

oriana~ Just saw your post! Glad he his home with you. Glad they had a great time. Sometimes they will agree on one place, and as long as they had the best time, and will always remember it, thats all that matters. Oh yeah, and now you hubby is home. He brought you a gift, sounds like a useful one, give him a giant kiss and leave the unpacking for later……much later. JMO.

24. Nicki says

Ms. Sugar Walls—-Your screaming rant might have meant something if you hadn’t SHOUTED OUT to everyone about your thoughts. If maybe you included something about her WINNING THE RIGHT TO SEE HER OWN BABIES AGAIN, it would have some validation.

Hi NIcki, he got back and all is well. Now I have to stay on him to unpack and I have to distribute all the gifts to people! He brought me back a Dog the Bounty Hunter throw that is really nice, he took the clients downtown to his Bail Bonds shop, they loved it!

Take Care and get some rest, I think you work too hard!!! Ha!

PERSONALLY..I THINK THAT ALL OF YOU THAT SAY CRAPPY THINGS ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS..ARE THE LOSERS!

SHE CAN WIN FOR LOSING WITH YOU DIMWITS!
    SHE IS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE, AND THIS IS A GOOD START!

THANK GOD..THAT IT IS SOME REAL CARING PEOPLE OUT HERE..THAT WON’T KICK A PERSON DOWN..WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE, AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES, AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

DO IT BIG BRITNEY……COME ON BACK, AND SHOW THEM THAT YOU CAN DO IT! LOVE YOU!

27. Lauren says

I’m glad that Britney seems to be putting the effort into doing more healthier things but I’ve lost respect for her when she held Jayden hostage. She cares about EVERYTHING else but her own kids.

28. Nidia says

THIS LADY IS A LOOSER AND A WHORE I DONT LIKE HER SHE IS A BAD INFLUENCE TO EVERYONE?? HER SISTER IS GOING THE SAME WAY AS HER?? THE FAMILY SUCKS BAD??? THE ONLY GOOD THING OUT OF HER ARE HER LOVELY KIDS??

29. dori says

I think this was a great idea for her. To show that she is kid friendly and to be around children when she must be missing her boys so much right now. My heart goes out to this poor young lady who has been terribly misguided and mislead by Mr. Lutfi who was nothing more than a predator. Sensationalizing her tragic situationand drugging her. I am so glad for this turn in her life. You go Britney. Thank god her dad stepped in … thank god.
    No need to keep trashing her and posting old pictures to remind us of what has past .

30. Nicki says

oriana~How are you doing? Good I hope. Hubby back from Hawaii? Bad accident near Fresno this am. Stay safe in the horrible fog.

Those horrible fishnets should have been burned last year.
    She must look cute flopping around dancing with no bra. (shakes head).

31. Nicki says

Jenna M. (UK)~ Thanks for the laugh. That was so funny to me.LMAO. (I have to redo my make-up) LMAO.

32. Jenna M. (UK) says

Jx2, she does look a bit Marilyn Manson-ish in that photo!!

At first when I read this I thought its good that she’s trying to do something nice. But I’ve changed my mind. For a start, she isn’t even allowed anywhere near her own kids, what are the parents of these kids thinking?

Secondly, that photo Nicki posted a link to shocked me. Who in their right mind would wear that in front of children? It was so inappropriate, not to mention tacky. I wouldn’t even wear that in the privacy of my own home, with the blinds shut, to do painting!

I just don’t understand why she loves to dress so low class all the time. She is gorgeous, she could afford some of the most stylish clothes ever, but she looks like ghetto street walkers to me. Sorry, but look at her in the picture with the torn stockings, she looks dirty and smelly. Very sad indeed!

34. 2teens says

I guess being away from drug pusher Osama is helping. I still wouldn’t send my kid to her class though.

35. Liza says

I’m not sure that showing up there regularly since 2/6 counts as being a “staple”.

If my daughter was that age, I wouldn’t want her dance instructor to be dressed like that. ugh!

And Busted, yes it must be difficult to bear so much criticism for her parenting, but that criticism happened for a reason. I work in child welfare, and that kind of criticism is made all the time, and sometimes is even more harsh. Britney isn’t the first person to be criticized and focused on for poor parenting, she just happened to do it in front of the cameras. Had she not been famous, she would have been stripped of custody long ago.

HI Nicki, thanks for the picture. I have been wondering about you. She looks like trash to me! I am glad she is doing something constructive for a change instead of destructive. However, I would not want her around my child in her condition, I wouldn’t trust what she might decide to say or do. She is unstable.

37. Busted says

Good for her that she’s trying to do something low key. I really do think she’s got a mental disorder. I hope she gets the help she needs.

I’m sure if any other mother in the world received the criticism she got after having her boys they would have cracked under the pressure. I just hope she bounces back.

38. Jx2 says

Children should not be allowed around her – she has proven time and again that she is a bad influence.

well at least shes trying to do something right its not like shes out late at night crying on the sidewalk or hanging around with men