Keri Russell & River's Starbucks Skirmish

Keri Russell

Keri Russell

Keri Russell

Keri Russell was snapped with her 7-month-old son, River, yesterday while they were waiting for a flight out of L. A. River tried to grab her sacred Starbucks beverage and she pretended to throw a fit in response to his efforts. Cute!

1. Jenna M. (UK) says

#27 monica, she seems “controlling” to you because River is in a carrier?! Lmao! Baby slings are one of the best ways to hold a baby as he or she will be constantly close to your body and can be cuddled, plus they’re smaller and easier to manouevre around busy shops than strollers! Honestly, some people will complain about anything!

2. monica says

Poor kid. She’s always stuffing him in a sling or baby carrier that’s too small for him. What about a stroller? Seems a little controlling to me.

Haha I’m glad you can relate, 2teens. My daughters are smaller-built children (at least at this point in time; Jamal and I are both tall, so we predict the same of our children, eventually). I just forgot how much they were growing, still thinking of them, especially Kariah, as babies!

Hi Tia! Don’t you worry about me; all is well. I’ve missed you, too! How is Alyssa doing?

4. 2teens says

Hey Kx3! I just read your blog and I remember experiencing the same thing. When baby #2 was born, baby #1 was 23 months and what had once seemed so small was now GIANT baby! LOL

Hi Dori and Onatear! Yes, things are going very well. I made new blog entries yesterday and today. Sleep, shmeep…who needs it? 🙂 Actually, the sleep department is just fine. Kajanae will wake up twice a night to nurse and will go straight back to sleep. If she awakes again, which is seldom, Jamal will go tend to her. I wish you all could see my little girls, too, but for privacy reasons, I really am adamant about not doing that. Thanks for your congrats and well wishes!

I loved the song Keri sang to her daughter in “Waitress”; each of my girls has their own lullaby, and that one is Kariah’s.

6. 2teens says

Starbucks tears my stomach up, it always gives me heartburn. Which I guess is why I never go there.
    River is such a doll!

7. onatear says

Hey, KX3’s Mom!…Things must be going fine, if you can manage to reach around and hit those keys!! Welcome. Wish you could post a pix of you and the wee girlies… In the meantime, I’m so old, I think Keri should not be walking with baby and hot coffee at same time. There. Put down the scalding drink, OR put down the baby.

8. Jx2 says

I guess everyone has their favourites…and Britney is nobody’s favourite at the moment. Every time she screws up in life people are there to say “it figures” and ” we didn’t expect any better form her”…I guess in Keri’s case she isn’t normally careless and she does use the brain she was born with to make logical, sane decisions in life which doesn’t put her child in jeopardy.

9. boo says

I understand she may have had her head turned away and/or maybe she wasn’t drinking a hot beverage at all….BUT I am simply saying that in general, if it had been anyone like Britney Spears Many people would have already gone nuts questioning her parenting skills and all that crap!
    I personally find absolutely Nothing wrong with Drinking a coffee or Hot chocolate while you have your baby in a snuggli so long as you are careful and have a steady hand then go for it. I’m a major coffee drinker and noone would be able to stop me from having a cuppa joe while carrying my baby, because I know to be careful….But its like Al&J said there are so many Double standards in Hollywood (& Especially on this site) where one actress does something and she should be banned to He** for it…but another does the same thing its not a big deal! It’s just a little odd is all! 🙂

10. Jx2 says

I really enjoyed Keri in the movie “Waitress”…actually I liked the movie (period)…it was so fun and whimsical and on the DVD there was a special tribute to the Producer/writer of the film and her untimely death (read: murder). I highly recommend it…it was very good!

As for Keri’s coffee cup – what if she isn’t drinking hot coffee? What if it is lukewarm tea? Anyway, don’t like Star-blach’s.

11. Al&J says

Boo. My thoughts exactly. Don’t you know that when it comes to celebrities there are double standards. Especially on this blog. It’s quite funny how some celebrities get slammed and others get a free pass.

12. dori says

Kimora and Kariah and Kajanae mommy How are you? Congratulations on your new bundle of joy? Are you getting any sleep? Wishing you all well..

13. Tia :) says

She wasnt exactly holding the cup above his head boo…she turned her head to the side. I do see what you mean though.

He’s a cutie!

14. boo says

I’m surprised noone has taken the time to slam her for holding a coffee cup above her son that is in a snuggi, close to her chest!
    God knows if it were Britney Spears doing it she would be considered irrisponsible and a bad parent for putting her child at risk of getting burned by a hot coffee! ( not saying that Brit Brit isn’t irresponsible, cuz well we all know that that is very much in fact the case) But its funny only certain stars get criticized for doing the exact same things!
    Anywho…..I think Keri is Gorgeous and Little River is so precious….I just love his Big Beautiful Eyes!