Marla Maples & Tiffany

Marla Maples

Marla Maples

Marla Maples, 44, and daughter Tiffany Trump, 14, were snapped arriving for the premiere for “The Hottie & The Nottie” held at the Egyptian Theatre on February 4th in Hollywood.

Comments

1. Liza says

She looks like Chelsea Clinton to me.

And while I think her dress is tasteful and is fine for this event, I see Carleigh’s point. I look at what constitutes a dress or a skirt these days with teenager girls and I am horrified. When did it became acceptable to dress like a prostitute?

2. Summer says

Carleigh, you expect 14 yr olds to cover up?? They are into fashion at that age, also they were at a premiere….for god sakes what do you want her to wear?!

I see nothing wrong with that outfit! You need to lighten up!

3. carleigh says

Summer….she has the figure to wear it so why not??? OK, well then I suppose you think Borat’s mankini was in good taste too right???? You worry about what your kids wear and I’ll do the same about mine….and mine will be the ladies while yours are apparently comfortable hanging on the street corner, OK!

4. carleigh says

Generic name, yeah I may be a bit old fashion and a slight bit on the conservative side, but I just want my daughters to enjoy being young and not in such a hurry to grow up. I think the reasons that there are so many young girls pregnant now is because parent’s don’t put their foot down about how they act, dress and conduct themselves. I am very involved in my daughters lives and esp. with my older one, I know where she goes, who she is with and definitely what she is wearing. I think young girls can be very pretty naturally and don’t need to wear clothes that let their bodies hang out and paint their faces up so they look 2 times their age.

I may be a prude but you know what there are way worse things than that to be called….like “grandma” at 35 years old!

5. onatear says

BABY news…not Babe news! PULEEZE..these 2 belong on just jared or some other celeb site. Not here…

6. Pika says

That damn black eyeliner. I’m sure Tiff has pretty eyes–but it’s very hard to see them with all that makeup. It drives me crazy when these young girls put on so much extra paint! okay…I’m getting off of my soapbox now………….

7. Generic name says

yeah she doesn’t look 14…she looks like 25! hey Carliegh you must be conservative..do you? I understand you’re point though..

8. carleigh says

I would think that when she sits down it would be very, very short and probably not cover very much.

9. 2teens says

My goodness it’s not that bad Carleigh. It’s just a mini dress. It has a high neckline & long sleeves as well, pretty modest I think.

10. carleigh says

I just would like to know when it ever became acceptable for young girls to wear dresses and/or skirts that barely cover their bum!!!!!!!

I’m not that old fashioned but I wouldn’t let my daughter leave the house if something doesn’t have enough material to cover her back and front, that’s just wrong.

With role models like Britney no wonder girls think nothing of showing off their “bits”…not my girls!!

11. 2teens says

I just noticed the poses, Marla taught her daughter how to pose for the camera obviously. Check out their legs in both photos!

12. AMJ says

I wonder if she is still dating the guy from the Bachelor show..what’s his name? Andy Baldwin???