A VERY Expectant Jennifer Lopez At Fashion Week

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez

An expectant Jennifer Lopez was snapped at the Marchesa Fall/Winter 2008 Fashion Show at Bryant Park during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City on Wednesday.

“I’m feeling good,” the nine-months-pregnant singer told People magazine of her decision to check out the new collection along with husband Marc Anthony. “I haven’t gone out a lot for the past few months”, she admits, “but Marchesa has been incredibly good to me. They are just amazing!”

Jennifer also shared that comfy sweats are not an option. “People make fun of me because when I do have them over to my house I do have a dress on,” she laughs. “I don’t like the way the sweats look with the extra weight. I like to feel good about myself even at home.”

And Jennifer admitted, “Right now the best thing I can do for myself, for my body is to keep resting which is not easy for me. I like keeping busy and it is very hard because if they say ‘be off your feet for four hours a day’, I’m like ‘oh, God!’ It’s hard.”

Wow! Those are daring shoes! They’re daring for anyone…not just for a women at the end of her pregnancy (with twins!)

Comments

1. miranda gallegos says

omg jennifer looks like she is all baby i’m sure she will still look as great as she has before

2. tamboo says

One more thing. What the **** is up with Anthony?
    That is the most somber looking dude I have ever seen.
    Is he depressed or something? He always looks like he is in another zone, like he has got a lot on his mind. It almost appears as if he hates his life. Can someone tell him to smile once in a while or try to enjoy life a little.
    MY GOODNESS!!!

3. tamboo says

Another thing. Didn’t her and Anthony keep it quiet when she got pregnant in the first place. What makes you think they are going to admit that she has had the babies now.
    They want their privacy. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes did the same thing. And isn’t it coincidental that Jennifer and Anthony have been seen with TOMKAT lately?
    THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMM.

4. tamboo says

What did I tell you? She has had those babies already.
    The babies were due on Valentines Day. It is now 2/20/08. If anything, those babies would have come early, with all the activity she’s portraying. Has anyone heard anything about the birth of the babies? NO, because they are already here.

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER AND ANTHONY !!!!

5. Frannie says

She has that beautiful glow that God puts on every women that is expecting. She looks gorgeous. She has it all packed down with her heels, I am sure she knows how to walk in them, most women today don’t even know how to walk in flats let alone heels, however Jenn knows. She is truly blessed. Ladies don’t be haters. You know how “Karma” works. She has it all! Good for her & her family.

6. tamboo says

My take on this is that she has already delivered those babies. That’s why she looks so small. That’s why she is able to wear heels as if she doesn’t care about tripping and falling. It’s a fake bump to throw people off.

Isn’t it strange that at first you never seen her with her big belly, now all of a sudden she is everywhere taking pictures of her belly.

Those babies are here already!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Bren says

Why would you risk the baby(ies) like this? Like all celebrities: selfish, selfish, selfish. If they had to live the real lives of moms who actually have to pay, work and not have nannies, they would not survive…..

8. mel says

y dont u all leave the women it is up to her wot she does and wears. i think she looks great. theres nothing worse than the green eyed monster u all jealous u didnt look that good pregnant with or without twins

9. Jx2 says

I love mary janes!! I have 4 different pairs…some are total flats and some have kitten heels…some are gold and some are red and some are black patent and I love them all!! I can’t stop buying mary janes. I think that I might have an addiction. Help!!

10. Madinat says

NO, NO, NO

heels while pregnant=cool, why not?

heels while NINE MONTHS pregnant with TWINS after YEARS of trying to get pregnant in the FIRST place=i dunno about that one.

i mean it’s not like she’s wearing mary janes—>YIKES!!

11. Jx2 says

Hi Tia! Yes, we have been buried under tons on snow!! All we do is shovel…in the morning and at night and there is no end in sight. It’s all very pretty to look at but when I’m rushing to get to work in the morning and all public transit is delayed…which makes people grumpy – I really wish for a warmer climate and I start thinking about moving to Arizona 🙂

12. Tia :) says

JJ, i laughed out loud at that one! hahahaha!!

Btw, we’re you guys hit with a lot of snow? We were really bad here for 2 days…over 30 cm.

13. Jx2 says

#29 – is loco…nobody reads what you write because it makes NO sense…sounds like something the “RIddler” from a Batman movie would say…LOL.

To bad ,is two (2) things, you have to do.count to 10.,and main your own B.,and you will be in peace.get it. We love you Jennifer. and Marc ,.and the King and Queen to come.P.R.

15. lily says

She is very poor actress, We don’t like her move, She is very material person. We don’t like her.

16. tammy says

That’s a good way to break an ankle with those shoes she’s wearing. It’s also a good way to hurt the babies if she falls down. I can’t stand this woman. It seems like all she worries about is her looks and she isn’t that pretty to begin with.

17. onatear says

An accident is by definition something unexpected happening. WHY would J-Lo take a chance now, and wear those shoes? She has just gone down in my esteem. When you are carrying TWINS your balance is crazy…even one baby can shift to one side. All of you high heel wearing mothers to whom “nothing happened” ARE JUST D__ LUCKY! Vain, and thinking only of your looks…give us a break.

18. LAURIE HARRIS says

WHERE DID SHE GET HER DRESS>? DID SHE MAKE IT HERSELF>? SHE IS HAVING ONE BABY A BOY./././
    MY SISTER WAS THAT BIG WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT
    WITH MY NEPHEW

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER FASHION SENSE>?>?
    WHY DIDN’T MARCHESA GIVE HER SOMETHING TO WEAR

19. Not fat... says

Her belly would be sooooo much bigger if she were having twins. I’m just putting it out there – maybe I’m wrong but we’ll see…

20. minkysmom says

she’s not that big because this is her first pregnancy, I don’t know many women who get too fat the first time they have babies. How soon we forget that Sarah Jessica Parker wore sky high stilettos when she was pg also.

SHE LOOKS GREAT. I’M SO HAPPY FOR HER.
    P.S. SHE REALLY HAS NO BUSINESS WEARING THOSE SHOES WITHOUT WALKING WITH SOMEONE SHE CAN CLING ON TO FOR DEAR LIFE, IF NEED BE! I’M SURE SHE WOULDN’T WANT TO HURT THE BABIES. COME ON J-LO – USE THAT BRAIN.

22. Am I not seeing it? says

So does not look like she is pregnant with twins. She looks like she is only carrying one baby. I had twins and know several others who have as well and we were huge!!!! Our bellies looked like we were carrying six babies! I am coming out to say – I bet sheonly has one baby. By the way – she looks great.

23. eyesofopearls says

actually, I think she looks ridiculous. And her legs are horrid, look at those swollen knees! she could wear flats and still look classy.

24. dori says

The woman is brainless Her dress is terrible and the shoes are worse. Her face is fat and she is more in love with herself than anyone could ever be with her. Not a fan of jlo don’t know how she got so far with no talent. Still I wish her well in her pregnancy and hope she has her babies soon so we can see them.

25. 2teens says

Her shoes are scaring me. I wouldn’t be able to walk across the room in them and I am not pregnant.
    Her legs look great though, my normally skinny legs were like tree trunks at 9 months.

She didn’t impress me very much when she was touring and almost fell dancing wearing those type of heels. She knew she was carrying those babies. I would think she would be more cautious, especially in these latter stages of pregnancy. I just don’t care for her that much at all.

27. christie says

wow look at those legs…she rocks it for someone who’s about to deliver twins any day now!!

28. Michelle says

Aww Jennifer I think she looks great, but yeah no i wouldnt be wearing those heels. You think with twins that would throw you off a bit.

29. samsmom says

I wore heels while I was pregnant (not super high like hers, but a low heel) and boy did I catch flack for it by others. My doctor said it was fine as long as I was comfortable. I also read in one of the many books that I consumed while I was pregnant that a low heel can be better than a flat for the back. Something about the arch. Anyway, I wore them all through my pregnancy and never had a problem. I am not a sneakers or flat shoe kind of girl, so I guess I was just used to them as I assume Jennifer is.

30. jana says

She looks so good, I wish I had looked that good at nine months, and I am very impressed with her non-swollen ankles, if you can wear those shoes, I say go for it!

31. Jx2 says

She looks very matronly, like a Hispanic middle-aged woman making empanadas at home wearing a housecoat.

32. Sofimee says

wow what’s with the dominatrix shoes! LOL she looks ready to give birth any day now! i’m glad to see her so happy
    !

33. carleigh says

Thats just JLo being the diva that she is….lol…she won’t sacrifice her diva-like ways for comfort at all. She does look pretty darn good though, but this late in pregnancy I don’t think I’d take a chance with my balance…but she looks very happy and she’s glowing!!! Congrats and best wishes for her baby twins!! Can’t wait for pictures!!

34. Lauren says

You can totally tell she’s pregnant by her face. Glowing and full. Wow, I can’t believe she’d dare those shoes especially with twins! 😀

35. Sandra says

OMG You can barely tell it is her! She really shows her pregnancy in her face! I wouldn’t wear those shoes either. She looks good though.

36. DMITZ says

She does look great, but those heels gotta go. Don’t understand why anyone would risk it. She’ll make a great mom, no doubt but she needs to tone down the diva. Still love J-LO though 🙂