Bridget Moynahan & Son

Bridget Moynahan

Bridget Moynahan

Bridget Moynahan was snapped out for a stroll with 5-month-old John Edward Thomas in their Pacific Palisades, Calif neighborhood. Cute!

Comments

“To be honest, I thought he’d be cuter….”

About choked when you said this. LOL. I don’t know why, seemed cruel but kinda true. Still undecided. I think I’m leaning towards the cruel. Kids kinda cute. Come on, don’t you think?

2. Amy says

That baby is beautiful just like his Daddy. The mother is evil and is only about her own self-publicity. I cannot stand her.

Tom is happier than he has ever been with the more beautiful and secure Gisele. Bridget needs a job and a hair do. God, she is aging badly!

3. Generic name says

such an irresponsible person!! oh! I hate him..Giselle must be blind not to notice that!

4. slapstick says

HAHAHA TOM the GIANTS (my team baby!) put your arrogant, selfish self back in check! 🙂 Thanks Eli & Crew…. teach the boy some manners. 🙂

5. wendy says

hey Sol-
    don’t expect Tom to man-up anytime soon- the Boston Herald today is reporting that Tom is spending the next month in Cost Rica with Gisele to celebrate a pending engagement. Sorry that your quarterback is such a loser.

6. anon says

Just to let everybody know this picture was taken either during the Superbowl game, or before.

It defintely was not taken after the game.

John is PERFECTION! So cute, love the chubby cheeks!

7. Lauren says

He’s a cutie. I hope Tom realizes how lucky he is and spends more time with his son instead of his skank girlfriend.

8. minkysmom says

Tom Brady is a self centered wooden head. The only reason he’s with Giselle is because she is one of the world’s most popular models. She’s sexy but she is by no means pretty. I doubt that Bridget is trying to steal Tom’s superbowl thunder. It’s her child, she doesn’t have to hide it because it might make Tom or Giselle angry. I’m suprised stupid people aren’t blaming the superbowl loss on the picture of the baby. She’s doing the right thing, I wouldn’t force the baby on him either.

I think he is cute, looks just like Tom, whom I don’t care for but I do think is gorgeous. I have never thought Giselle was pretty, sexy, yes, but she is far from being beautiful.

Heath and Matilda, what a special bond between a father and his child, it just makes me cry whenever I think about it!

10. Generic name says

yeah that’s what I think too..Brady doesn’t seem interested to his son..he’s busy with the game and with Giselle too! would he ever spent time with his son?..like strolling in the park..or whatever! like Heath did to Matilda..oh! bitter sweet memories..well I hope he does

11. Liza says

SOL,
    I don’t think it’s a matter of her “surfacing”. I think Bridget goes about her business all the time. I think it’s probably that more photographers were looking for due to the timing of the Super Bowl.

And it doesn’t really seem to me that Tom Brady is terribly interested in that baby.

12. Peppers says

To SOL, I’m sure Tom won’t be seeing much of the baby in the off season. I think he’s only seen him once or twice in 5 months. I don’t think Bridget really cares if he sees him or not anyway.

13. boo says

#11 Did you honestly just imply that Gisele is u g l y??? Are you kidding me? She’s a Victoria’s Secret Lengerie SUPER Model, And has Dated the likes of the Incredibly sexy Leonardo Dicaprio….All I can say is jealous Much! Gisele is gorgeous!

14. boo says

#11 Did you honestly just imply that Gisele is ugly??? Are you kidding me? She’s a Victoria’s Secret Lengerie SUPER Model, And has Dated the likes of the Incredibly sexy Leonardo Dicaprio….All I can say is jealous Much! Gisele is gorgeous!
    As for little John…He is a beautiful baby and Bridget seems to be doing an awesome job with him! 🙂

15. Nicki says

He is a cutie. Although he looks a bit too bundled up. She is wearing 3/4 sleeves and he has a winter hat on and zipped up in his winter cozy. He looks a bit to snugged up.
    But they look like they are enjoying themselves. Good for Mom and Baby.

16. Miapocca says

He is cute..mummy looks GREAT and poor absent daddy is drowning his sorrow in the articial hole of his rio special chick…ahahha

17. Summer says

At last, someone that agrees…..beware cherry, the ole mighty carleigh will be on your back!!! Heaven forbid anyone having an opinion!!!

18. carleigh says

Summer you are a real tool!!! I am quite sure you are below average in many areas!! Sod off and kick rocks!

19. SOL says

Interesting that she surfaces now, isn’t it?

Wonder how much “off season” time Tom will be spending with baby John versus Giselle.

20. carleigh says

He is a very cute baby……but hahahahaha his Daddy lost the Superbowl!!!LOL

Bridget is a very classy lady and appears to be a wonderful Mommy He is a cutie pie.