Matthew McConaughey & Expectant Girlfriend At Premiere Of Fool's Gold

Matthew McConaughey

Matthew McConaughey and his expectant girlfriend Camilla Alves were snapped at the L.A. premiere of Fool’s Gold on January 30th. “We are stoked,” Matthew said of parenthood.

1. Summer says

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again……I’m not here to spread negativity! I suppose me saying on the Tori Spelling thread she looks amazing is spreading bad vibes huh? Gimme a break!

I have an opinion like everyone else Carleigh, if you don’t like what I write then please look over it.

2. carleigh says

Summer you may not be on here to do that but you are…I’ve been reading posts and this seems to be your general demeanor.

JxJ….I agree we all have our own opinions..never stated that…what I did state was that it’s pretty sad when a person is down on everyone and it is, just sad.

Opinions and differing opinions is something I can and do respect but I just wonder why someone just comes on here to spread negativity??? Why the constant downing and criticizing???

3. Jx2 says

If this woman had very thin eyebrows – which i cannot stand – then I would be commenting on them negatively because I’d be thinking what possessed this women to do that to her eyebrows…but i happen to like eyebrows that are more natural looking (read: thicker) and also arched, defined, what have you…so, in my opinion there is nothing wrong with this woman’s eyebrows. To each their own!!!

4. Summer says

Carleigh- I’m not here to ‘pick’ on stars or talk negatively about anyone! Her brows stood out to me and therefore I commented on them, I guess that makes me ‘sad’ huh?! lol….ok!

5. carleigh says

Summer, I’ve read your other “comments/opinions”, honey, you spread negativity and are jealous of everyone. Why else would you be all over here picking on all the stars about something as simple as their “eyebrows” and whatnot??? How sad is your life that you micro-criticize others that closely?? Makes me wonder, it really does.

6. Jx2 says

“silly” is obsessing over a person’s eyebrows…especially when there is nothing wrong with them!

7. Jx2 says

Her eyebrows are plucked!! How much more does she need to remove to make you folks happy? There is such an expression as “overplucked” eyebrows…now THAT is gross!! I enjoy thicker eyebrows on women…It’s a European look that I often admire when I’m in Europe…does everyone have to have eyebrows like Pamela Anderson?

I don’t know, I am not a big fan of his, he doesn’t even look like himself in this picture. I think he will settle down some now and I think he will be a good father.

9. Missy says

LOOK AT THE WAY HE’S HOLDING HER!!!! OMG how wonderful is that. I’m such a sappy romantic, but I got goosebumps.

10. AmyY says

I think shes very pretty and her brows are fine and Im sure she’ll get bigger boobs as she goes but Im not loving her dress… it was like she was trying to show everyone how she still looks sexy pregnant

11. 2teens says

Those brows look fine to me, they have obviously been s.h.a.p.e.d but they still look natural on her.

12. 2teens says

Those brows look fine to me, they have obviously been shaped but they still look natural on her.

13. sara says

I read your blog (birth story)….beautiful!! Congrats and I too, have 3 beautiful little girls. It’s the best!!

14. carleigh says

There are better pics of Matthew and Camila ..

camila doesn’t need any help with a stylist or make-up, she’s absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. Would you rather see her with her make-up caked on ala Christina (no offense to her because I love her too!), but she’s a very pretty woman.

This is going to be one genetically gifted baby and this couple is gorgeous with her dark beauty and Matthew’s dimples…JMHO

16. Jx2 says

One thing is for sure – he likes the dark, sultry types! So, I guess him and Kate Hudson striking up a relationship was wishful thinking for some folks!

p.s. Thick eyebrows are not for everybody. Some people can carry it off nicely. She is a perfect example of how the bushy eyebrows work! They are a perfect frame for her large eyes.

17. 2teens says

Whoa! I almost didn’t recognize Matthew McConaughey. He looks so different with the short hair

18. carleigh says

Camille doesn’t even look pregnant in this picture, she is truly a gorgeous woman. I can’t wait to see pictures of this baby, it’s going to be a beautiful lil one!