Mary Lynn Rajskub & Boyfriend Expecting

Mary Lynn Rajskub

Mary Lynn Rajskub, who plays computer whiz Chloe O’Brian on Fox’s 24, is pregnant, she tells People magazine.

Mary Lynn, 36, and her live-in boyfriend Matthew Rolph, 27, a personal trainer, are expecting their first child at the end of the summer.

“With the strike going on, I had to keep busy!” Mary Lynn jokes. “We are thrilled and couldn’t be more excited.”

Best Wishes!

1. Anya says

I think this is a beautiful picture of her!…she has really pretty eyes….

yes Boo you’re right about her movie roles – Reese sees her in the bank as a teller when she goes back to her hometown in Sweet Home Alabama! 🙂

2. boo says

She played with Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde red white and blonde, She was the shy girl that worked with Elle Woods and she also worked with Reese in Sweet Home Alabama…If I’m not mistaken she Played the Sheriffs wife, the one that lost alot of weight after highcschool… feel free to correct me if I’m wrong! lol 🙂

3. boo says

I started Dating My husband when I was 19 and he was 29….And Were now Happily married, We have a couple of wonderful kids and couldn’t be happier.

There is nothing wrong with a large age difference so long as it is 2 consenting adults… now if we were talking about a 15 year old and a 25 year then I’d see a problem!

Anyway congrats to the Mommy and Daddy to be 🙂

4. 2teens says

I agree, no big deal about the age difference.

#3 Kate, her face is not the standard Hollywood drop-dead beauty, but I think that makes her more likeable/approachable maybe? Is that what you meant?

I don’t watch 24 myself, but I do recognize her because my husband is a huge fan of the show. I guess I picked up on some of it through osmosis, I’m usually on the pooter while he’s watching tv.

5. Liza says

I like her explanation for why she got pregnant. She’s got a good sense of humor.

9 years is not that big a deal. My parents got married when my mother was 26 and my father was 38. Gasp! And they have been married for over 30 years.

6. tammy says

I’m 31 and my husband is 40. I find older men quite sexy! We’re expecting in March with our first son. Believe me, 9 years is nothing.

7. Sarah-Jane says

Oh dear, not a whole 9 years between consenting adults??? Surely she should be punished! I wish there was a rolling eyes icon on here! I think its great! And frankly, none of anyone elses business!!