Julianna Margulies & Her Husband Welcome A Son

Julianna Margulies

Former E.R. star Julianna Margulies and her lawyer husband Keith Lieberthal have welcomed a baby boy, according to the couple’s family.

“Obviously I’m utterly delighted to be a grandfather,” said Keith’s father, Dr. Kenneth Lieberthal, when reached by People magazine. “I have to say, he is cuter than any other baby I’ve seen.”

Julianna’s mother, Francesca, showed reserve when asked about her daughter’s new son, telling People magazine, “I better not open my mouth. I don’t want to get in trouble with my daughter.”

However, on her outgoing voicemail message, amid background violin music, Francesca announces, “A beautiful baby boy has been born to us. All is well. His name is Kieran Lindsay Lieberthal. Is that poetry? Do a little dance. Love this day! All is well. God bless! Can’t wait to hear from you.”

Julianna, 41, and Keith, 35, were married in November in Lennox, Massachusetts. This is the couple’s first child.

1. Liza says

While Lindsay is a more common girls name, it is also an acceptable boys name. You’ll find plenty of men in the U.K. with the first name of Lindsay.

2. Jx2 says

I have always thought that this woman was stunningly beautiful…perhaps because I share her complexion colour…we tend to like people that remind us of ourselves…egotistical as it may sound. Her husband is okay looking…but not anything to rave about though.

3. Amanda says

Wow she doesnt look 41 at all! I am so happy for them! I personally love the name, to each thier own. At least she named him something normal.

4. pixielady says

Kieran is an Irish name.. my son is Ciaran (with a fada on the a).. Kieran is just a differant spelling on it..it is a very male name.

5. Julie says

Her husband is hotter than any other guy you see in Hollywood! He’s gorgeous! I bet their baby boy is beautiful!

She sure looks a lot older than her husband. He is a cutie, I have always thought she was beautiful too. Kieran sounds like a boy but Lindsay sounds like a girl to me too.

7. 2teens says

Kieran Lindsay for a boy? Both of those names sound very feminine to me. I think if you’re going to choose a feminine sounding name for a boy you should pair it with a more masculine second name, but that’s just me.
    Congrats on the healthy baby boy!