Paris Hilton Says Harlow Winter Is A Miniature Version Of Nicole & Joel

Nicole Richie

New father Joel Madden recently said that his baby daughter, Harlow Winter, looks “so much like her mom it’s crazy.” Paris Hilton thinks Harlow Winter takes after both her parents.

“She looks like a miniature version of Nicole and Joel,” Paris told Pagesix during a party for the new BlackBerry Pearl doodad in New York. “We had a sleepover on Sunday night at Nicole’s mom’s house,” Paris continued. “I was crying when I saw her . . . I am so happy for them.”

Comments

1. Deenah says

Paris was a fun mom in the simple life I thought Christina would be happy to share a cover because Paris and Nicole are friends and Paris and her are friends on one of Nicole’s fan sites they said they where friends and so was on Christina’s fan sites.

2. Lauren says

Oh wow, Paris. Sheesh. Nicole and Joel should do their daughter a favor and keep Harlow FAR away from Paris.

I can’t wait to see Harlow Winter Kate! I’ll bet she’s sooo adorable. I guess Paris meant that Harlow doesn’t look like either one parent specifically, but is a good mixture. Not that I’m defending her intelligence ( or lack thereof)…but we won’t get tooo mean. To be honest, I don’t think that Paris and Nicole are as dumb as they were portrayed on the Simple Life…I think that the producers prompted them on how to act.

My guess is that Harlow has Nicole’s features but is dark-haired and dark-eyed like her daddy. Just a prediction! That’s how my little girls are…they predominantly display my features but have dark hair and eyes like my husband and skin tone somewhere in between hubby and mine.

4. Danielle says

She looks like a miniature Nicole and Joel? Who the heck did Paris expect the child to look like? The guy from the local pizza joint?
    Oh dear….

5. carleigh says

Has anyone else noticed that anyone who hangs around and parties with Paris usually ends up ditching their underwear, diving off the deep end and being a candidate for rehab????

If I were Nicole I’d for sure keep “Auntie Paris” as far away from Harlow as possible!!! She’s a horrible example and p*ss poor role model for anyone.

6. Melissa R says

If Nicole was smart, she will limit the contacts that Paris has with Harlow. She’s not the role model I would pick for my kids!!

7. makayla says

She looks like a miniature version of Nicole and Joel.

That Paris Hilton, she’s a sharp one. I mean, who else is the baby going to look like? Lionel Richie? robert danario?

8. boo says

Paris Hilton sitting with her dress Pulled Down and her Knees together, keeping her bits wrapped up?? That’s unheard of!lol
    I can’t wait to see what Baby Harlow looks like, I bet she’s Beautiful 🙂