Kate Hudson Thinks Matthew McConaughey Will Be A Great Father

Matthew McConaughey

“I think he will be an incredible dad,” Matthew’s Fool’s Gold costar Kate Hudson, 28, said recently. “I think because people see Matthew always out doing something whether it’s out dancing in a bar or being on the beach or taking a hike with some crazy bandana on, I think that, like anything, they take their image and what they want somebody else to be and then they just run with that.”

Matthew said: “Make no doubt about it. My kid will dance. He will be on the beach and he will be taking hikes with a wild bandana on.”

Kate thinks Matthew, 38, will be a wonderful father.

“Matthew happens to be one of the most loving and loyal people I know and his family is important to him,” said Kate, who has a 4-year-old son, Ryder, of her own. “He’s great with kids and I think he’ll be a very responsible and absolute blast of a dad.”

Matthew added: “He might not dance like I do. Regardless, he or she is still going to have a little rhythm.”

Wouldn’t Matthew and Kate have made an awesome couple? They look so adorable in the pics above from a recent photoshoot for Fool’s Gold.

Comments

1. Just me says

I do have to say, though, I don’t think it would be easy to be married/dating someone in show business. These two look too cozy, even if it is just work. Remember Brangelina, Meg and Russell, etc.

2. Just me says

Really, how must the mother of his kid feel about the WM’s statement.? I agree with you, Lauralin!

3. sara says

I agree, they would make a very cute couple. I think it’s their sense of humor that makes them attractive…not to mention good looks.

4. phnxgirl says

I LOVED them in “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”. I’ve always thought they would be cute together, but I think they may actually be better as good friends.

5. amy says

Since I saw “How to Lose a Guy in 10 days”…yes, I’ve thought, “Kate and Mathew would make a awesome couple.” You cannot deny the chemistry. It may just be on a friendship level..but yes, I do love them as a couple.

6. Jx2 says

No! WM they do not make an awesome couple…they look too assembly-line together like a plastic Barbie and Ken doll…too much of a Hollywood product!!!

7. Lauralin says

why is it relevent whether or not they’d make a cute couple — he’s about to be a father with his girlfriend… shouldn’t we not hope for their demise?