Gwen Stefani Is Expecting!

Gwen Stefani

(In the above pic Gwen was snapped on January 25th)

UPDATE: Gwen Stefani and her rock star husband Gavin Rossdale are expecting their second child, Gavi’s father confirmed to People magazine.

“They and the whole family are delighted,” Douglas Rossdale told People magazine.

Best Wishes!

Gwen Stefani has reportedly announced that she and husband Gavin Rossdale are expecting their second child together. Gwen confirmed they are 13 weeks pregnant with baby number, younger brother or sister to their first child Kingston, one, and source explained they got the good news while in Los Angeles. “ They found out at California’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre and couldn’t wait to share the news with everyone.” Gwen has made no secret of her plans to add to her family, back in October she said, “Obviously I’m in a rush to have another one but I don’t want to do it while I’m out on tour.” Congratulations.

(I do not believe that there has been an official confirmation of Gwen’s baby joy…the news has been reported by The Sun – a UK newspaper….but I bet it’s true!)

Comments

1. Georgia says

Why does everyone thing Kingston looks so much like his dad? I mean he does, but ive seen pics of Gwen as a baby and they look JUST like Kingston!! I think he looks way more like Gwen, he just has Gav’s colouring. Congrats to them anyway, i think gwen and gav are amazing and down to earth parents!

2. Lauren says

Congratulations! Funny, when Gwen was pregnant with Kingston Angelina was pregnant with Shiloh. Kingston is only a day older. And now that Gwen is pregnant again, rumors are swirling so is Angelina. Weird!

3. Sofimee says

YAY!!! their son is sooo cute a lttle stud like his daddy i hope they have a little girl that looks like gwen!! they are sooo cute together, nice, normal family

4. sara says

Yeah, yeah, Yippy! We all knew she’d have #2, just not sure when! (((((((((((((((((( GIRL VIBES ))))))))))))))))))))))))) I hope she has a girl this time!! LOVE girls!

5. gweny says

Can u image if they had a girl! Wow she would be so glam! she wouldnt be a brat though! her parents and brother are so nice and pleasant! so that would be amazing, another boy would be adorable too! i hope she picks another really awesome name

6. gweny says

YEAHHH!!!! I’m so excited for Gwen! thats so fabulous! I’m probaby more pumped than she is! I’m gonna send her a letter! I.. can’t believe it! congradues!

7. Tia :) says

Amber, i am very sorry for your loss…it is a lovely way to think of it!

Love this family! Congrats!!! Wouldn’t it be lovely if they had a little girl? One of each!

8. Amber says

If she is then this is best news I heard all week. I am a huge Gwen fan and mother of two August babies, which she sounds like she would be due around that time if she is 13 weeks.

My grandma passed last Wednesday and the thought of another baby coming into the world sounds so sweet.

9. Christine says

I hope they have a girl, what a cute family that would be! But boy would be just as cute too.

10. Candy says

congratulations….i’m sooo happy for her i hope this time she would have a girl
    Love you Gwen & Best Wishes 🙂

11. Jenna M. (UK) says

Well, the Sun isn’t exactly a reliable source at all. Its nothing but a low-class, racist, homophobic tabloid waste of paper, not even worth being used for toilet paper in my opinion!

Anyway, Congrats to Gwen and Gavin if it true. She certainly does look like she’s hiding a bump there!

I hate to say this, but as a Brit I feel you Americans are being misled by the term “Newspaper”, The Sun is little more than a joke, and only good for lining the bottom of bird cages! If true then I wish them all the best, but please take into account that the “comic” reporting it is not the most reliable of sources.
    Sorry! Hope that knowledge doesn’t burst any bubbles – we can all just keep our fingers crossed for them!

13. carleigh says

Oh I hope this one is the little girl she’s been wanting…I can’t even begin to imagine how she would dress up her lil doll!!! Congrats to Gwen and Gavin….they do make adorable babies!!

14. jordan says

Gwen Stefani and her rock star husband Gavin Rossdale are expecting their second child, Rossdale’s father confirms to PEOPLE.

“They and the whole family are delighted,” Douglas Rossdale tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Reps for Stefani were not immediately available for comment.

According to Britain’s The Sun, the singer is 13 weeks pregnant. She has long said she’s wanted another child.

Stefani, 38, and British-born Rossdale, 40, wed in London in September 2002 and have one of the coolest kids in showbiz: Kingston Rossdale, who turns 2 on May 26.

Stefani has described Kingston as a “chilled-out little guy. He’s just like another person, except that he’s super-cute and super-entertaining.”

When it comes to his son, Rossdale recently said, “Finally, I got something right.”

Grandpa Rossdale sings Kingston’s praises too. “He is a great lad,” says the senior Rossdale. “And we are very much looking forward to another grandchild.”

15. Al&J says

Thank you very much for the information Nicki! 😉

Wouldn’t it be something to find out that Luciana and Matt were also expecting!!

16. Nicki says

Great news if it is true. Kingston is adorable.

Al&J~I believe Angie actually delivered a few weeks early. I remember Matt Damon saying something about his wife and Angie due about the same time-his baby was early June. In Angies interview with Ann Curry she said something about the due date. Anyway all was well for Kingston and Shiloh who were born one day apart.

17. Al&J says

Hollywood really seems to be going through some baby boom phase and I hope this little rumor is true. Kingston is a cutie and Gwen has him in some really cute and funky outfits. I’m happy that they want to add to their family.
    Funny the last time Gwen was pregnant so was Angelina (I think they had the same due date…I could be wrong) and it seems as though this might be the case again. I hope they have more playdates and we get to see more pictures of these two families hanging out together.