Marc Anthony's Rep Denies Reports That Jennifer Lopez Is In Labor

Jennifer Lopez

Online reports that Jennifer Lopez is in labor are “not true,” Marc Anthony’s rep told Us magazine.

“It’s not true,” the rep told Us magazine. “We have been getting the same phone calls since last week. Everybody figures it is happening around now so they have started throwing out the story hoping they will be right and be the one to break the news but it isn’t yet.”

Jennifer and Marc have been married since June 2004. She is expecting twins, their first children together.

Comments

1. ??~?? says

I was reading this book and it said that twins are not herititary. They are simply just random. Jenifer Lopez having twins is pretty random and people have twins every day so it’s no big deal. I think all these rumors about her going into labor are stupid!!!

2. Sofimee says

sophocles?? hahahaha never heard anything funnier! “opinons don’t kill…blahblah….” whatever!

3. Jx2 says

Sophocles – I’m not here to be liked…I’m here to state my opinion…opinions don’t kill, guns and weapons do!!
    I’m not in high school – I really don’t care if I’m not liked!!!

4. Sofimee says

jx2: Wow!! i can’t believe you! i never thought you were so f**cked up!! no wonder no one likes you here!

wow!wow,wow,wow,wow!!!!!!,que valvaridad!!!!! asta las estatuas tienen alma , but some people not.take care of your self. we all love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.R.

6. Miapocca says

First of all ..I do not think JLO is pregnant…Her boobs remain as small as ever…and if you look at all pregnant women,.the first thing to gorge are the boos…this is some attempt to produce their adopted twins from a mexican orphange..

7. Jx2 says

All upper case lettering…what could that mean? You dropped out of school before you learned the lower case alphabet? That would have made you what? 5 years old? It’s no wonder you praise your son because he probably knows a lot more than you do…which isn’t saying much anyway!!! You know, I really applaude your confidence. Too bad you don’t know how to use it properly. Hopefully your unborn parasite will make it into the world to see what a succubus he has for a mother!!!

8. Melissa says

J mother f*****G RETARD X -2 -YEAR OLD WENCH IF I WERE YOU I WOULD IT GIVE UP. TALK IN YOUR MANNER IS THE SAME MATURITY LEVEL OF MY UNBORN BABY, MY SON HAS MORE CARE FOR THE WORLD AND PEOPLE AROUND HIM AND HE IS ONLY 5 YEARS OLD. IF I KNOW YOU BETTER YOU ARE PROBABLY THE SPOKES PERSON FOR THE PROS OF CHILD ABUSE AND ABORTIONS!!!!!!!! REAL NICE REASON FOR BREATHING…..YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND NEED TO HAVE A CURSE OF MAYBE LOOSING SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU IN ORDER TO GROW A HEART, I KNOW YOU WILL COME BACK WITH SOME LAME AS*S EXCUSE OR COMMENT LIKE …LOL….LOL…LOL ….WELL BEFORE YOU DO I JUST DID IT FOR YOU SO SORRY YOU CAN FIND YOUR OWN REAL LINE NOW,,,,YOU LIKE TO PRETEND THAT YOU ARE THE BIG BIT*CH PERSON WELL YOU HAVEN’T MET YOUR MATCH UNTIL NOW!!!!! BOW DOWN TO ME BIT*CH !!!!! I AM WORSE THEN YOU,. oh by the way thank – you for your time, lets talk again.

9. boo says

What’s not to understand honey, you made a cruel comment and We’re not interested….Even had you added a few LoL’s, j/k’s or :D…it still would not have been funny to even joke about something like that!
    Although I have to say its not really surprising, According to other posters on here you have multiple personalities (JJ, Joey Jx2 etc), you celeb bash at every turn and seem to be an extremely miserable human being!
    I think the first time I read a genuine, kind comment from you was on Heath Ledgers Passing Thread and even then you manage to stir up an argument!

10. Jx2 says

LOL LOL …oh, don’t make me laugh so hard, I’m splitting my side! I’m so glad that you ladies are intelligent enough to understand my comment earlier…you are so bright, so smart!! Therefore, no need for further clarification…!
    Amen and hallelulyah to you too!!

11. boo says

I can’t agree more Buffy….. Wow Jx2 so mature! You know what they say Honey, “What goes around, comes around”
    How anyone could wish that kind of pain and heartache on 2 innocent little babies, never mind the parents is Beyond me?
    And in the event that they can be separated…. in many cases both twins don’t survive, they almost always have to sacrifice one life for the other!
    You My dear are cruel and Heartless and should really be ashamed of yourself for even thinking such things let alone writing them down for the world to see.
    I think it is time you pick up a bible and begin to change your evil, vindictive ways!

12. buffy says

OMG what a horrible thing to say Jx2! I don’t care for JLo or Marc either, but to hope that their children are “siamese twins stuck at the head” is terrible! How could you wish something like that on two innocent babies! That is a very immature and heartless thing to say!

13. Jx2 says

I hope she has Sia*mese twins stu*ck at the he*ad! Je-llo is just an awf*ul, aw*ful actor and music performer…ze*ro talent!!
    And her husband lo*oks like dea*th – the Gri*m Rea*per!

14. Dianna says

whatttttttttt! have you looked at how fat her legs are? how fat and full her face is? her nose goes from one side of her face to the other ! (well almost ) she’s hugh. I wish she would hurry up already I’m sick of seeing her or hearing about her.

15. diva says

I dont think she is pregnant at all…..She always wears loose fitting dresses…we have never seen any tight fitting or flesh revealing clothes on her…..she seems to wear very high heels all the time…!!!

I reckon she is having babies by surrogate or adoption and is wearing a pregnancy prothsesis(?)

Does anyone else think so!!!???

16. **** says

why is it every actress is having twins. twins don’t come along that easily. i know i’m a twin and i have two other sets of twins in my extended family. and that is because we have twins in the family. and they happend naturally. if she is having twins she must of had in-vitro. just look at what they are saying about angelina twins my ass, i bet neither one is having twins.

17. Carran says

Also, if it is twins, it has nothing to do with him. Natural twins is something the egg does all by itself once fertilized. It’s all a mommy thing. =)

18. Carran says

Was it ever even confirmed that was having twins? I remember reading that is was suspected but I didn’t think confirmed.

19. phnxgirl says

I’m curious, has it ever been said if she got pregnant on her own or with in-vitro or something. Just wondering if twins ran in either of their families.