Kerry Katona Reveals "It's A Boy!"

Kerry Katona

Kerry Katona

Kerry Katona has revealed she is expecting a baby boy and despite being months away from giving birth, she’s already decided on a name.

The star, who has three daughters, has made no secret of the fact she and husband Mark Croft have been hoping for a boy.

She says: “I’m so excited that I’m having a boy after all this time. I can’t stop smiling.”

“He’s going to be called Maxwell Mark Croft. Mark loves Max but I prefer Maxwell, but he’ll get shortened to Max so we are both happy.”

She told OK! magazine: “Mark’s over the moon because we had a bet ages ago that if it was a boy, I’d buy him what ever car he wanted.”

Kerry has already made good on her promise – the coupled were spotted buying a navy blue Ferrari over the weekend.

The former I’m A Celebrity… star says her daughters Molly, 6 and Lilly, 4 to ex husband Brian McFadden are thrilled with the baby news. She also has a 1-year-old toddler, Heidi, with Mark.

The baby, who is due in May, will be her last.

She said: “That’s it now, I really mean it. We’re having no more kids!”

1. Kayleigh says

Who gives a crap about her?

This woman annoys the livin crap outta me!! She’s not famous in her own right…..she’s a waster! She only did one song with atomic kitten that i can think of off the top of my head and that was……i can’t even remember….even youtube doesn’t have it it’s that memorable!!

If ya wanna know what she’s like and why she makes peoples blood boil….watch this! I’m sure you’ll understand why we don’t like her (she is pregnant in this clip btw!)

She’s such a tramp she makes me angry

2. the truth is... says

this woman is revolting – she happily and proudly boasts that she is now down to five or so cigs a day, admits to still drinking MANY alcoholic drinks an evening and has a history of taking cocaine whilst in the late stages of pregnancy –
    horrible – unfit – self centred mother ~!!

3. phnxgirl says

Nicki – thanks for that website as I had no idea who she was. I do have to say that she looks NOTHING like the pic on that website you posted. My goodness.

4. D'Anna says

I’m with you Sandra, I’m expecting my 3rd in the summer and my son suggested Max. It’s a common dog name. I don’t get why people love it so much.

I missed the K&K news but can’t wait to hear more.

5. dori says

Congratulations Kimmora and Kariahs mommy!!! Read your hubby’s post…. best wishes to your family! Can’t wait to hear from you.

6. Tia :) says

Congrats to Kimora and Kariah’s mommy! Im soo happy for you girl! Can’t wait to hear allll about the new little one.

7. Sandra says

Ok enough with the Max and Maxwell’s already. Maxwell reminds me of coffee and Max well I know several dogs named Max. Besides the fact everyone that is squeezing out a boy lately has gone with the same name!

8. Just me says

I just read this on Us online and thought it was kind of funny:

Earlier today, the Associated Press ran a photo with the following caption:

“Actress Kate Hudson, right, with an unidentified girl, watches as the Golden State Warriors play the Minnesota Timberwolves….”

The only problem: The “unidentified girl” was Hudson’s long-haired, 4-year-old son, Ryder.

Beverly Hills-based psychiatrist Carole Lieberman advises Hudson to cut her son’s long locks.

“It’s not really just the AP who are misidentifying him, it could be people on the street, in his playgroup,” Lieberman tells “I’m sure by 4, he’s getting teased.”

She says the bohemian Hudson probably “is trying to turn her son into a version of herself and probably [father Chris Robinson] doesn’t complain because he’s consciously wanting Ryder to be like him … a long haired musician.”

But Lieberman suggests the two “weigh the impact of their style choices on their son.”

At 4, “children are especially sensitive to the reactions from their peers,” Lieberman says. “So if kids are teasing him, or making an honest mistake and calling him a girl, it will have a negative impact on his self image.”

9. Nicki says

Congratulations to Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy and family! Thanks Kimora and Kariah’s Daddy for letting us know. Best wishes for all.

10. comment says

this is one trashy skank,who can’t care for the children she already has, I feel for the new baby on the way!

11. rachel says

This woman makes my blood boil! has already has 3 healthy children despite drinking, smoking and reportedly taking drugs whilst pregnant with all her children. she was in atomic kitten but left before they “made it” and is only famous in the uk for winning I’m a celebrity get me outta here and advertising a food shop (which has now apparently dropped her due to bad press). she only has money because she is on the front of OK magazine every bloomin week! Time for some deep breaths on my part now – sorry rant over!!

12. boo says

^^^ *Thanks*

And joining in on the ‘grats to K&K&?’s Mommy:)… I hope you had an easy delivery and a healthy baby girl!!!! cheers!

13. boo says

Thank for that Nicki… I wasn’t sure who she was either!!
    I loved the girl group Atomic Kitten… and I Loved their song Whole Again!
    Congrats to her on finally getting the little boy she’s always wanted…Another max.. I do love that name!!