Kate Hudson & Ryder

Kate Hudson

Kate Hudson and Ryder, 4, were snapped watching the Golden State Warriors lose to the Minnesota Timberwolves in Oakland, California on January 21st.

Comments

1. kassie says

Heath Ledger’s father Kim released the following statement with regards to the 28-year-old actor’s tragic death Tuesday in New York:

“Heath’s family confirms the very tragic, untimely and accidental passing of our dearly loved son, brother and doting father of Matilda. He was found peacefully asleep in his New York apartment by his housekeeper at 3:30 p.m. U.S. time.

“We would like to thank our friends and everyone around the world for their well wishes and kind thoughts at this time. Heath has touched so many people on so many different levels during his short life but few had the pleasure of truly knowing him.

“He was a down to earth, generous, kind-hearted, life-loving and selfless individual who was extremely inspirational to many. Please now respect our family’s need to grieve and come to terms with our loss privately.”

I THINK THE WM KNOW THIS BY NOW IF SHE GO TO DIFF. WEBSITE TO COPY AND PASTE SHE SURLY SEE ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS BY KNOW IF SHE TRULY A CELEBRITY SHE BE THE FIRST PERSON TO POST IT

2. Tia :) says

boo i saw that too! It said ” Pictured here, Kate Hudson and an unidentified girl” haha. I happen to think Ryder is a cutie…but he does need a haircut.

Oriana, I too am very saddened with Heath Ledgers death. He was one of my favourites…ever since i was a teen and A Knights Tale came out…i had the biggest crush on him. It’s so very sad…i keep thinking about his poor little girl.

3. boo says

On the topic of Kate and Ryder… I have to say after the article that someone posted about Ryder being mistaken as a little girl at the game…. I am thinking it really might be time to cut his hair! Normally I wouldn’t be one to comment on cutting a childs hair but if everyone is really thinking he is a little lady when they see him then it is going to take a toll on him eventually!
    It doesn’t need to be Shaved right off… just trimmed to give him more of a big boy look 🙂

You stay in and try to stay warm too Nicki honey, it is probably not as cold there for you but it is sweeping the country it seems!

I am very sad tonight over Heath’s tragic death. I wonder how Michelle got word about it? I hope she was notified other than just watching TV. That would be so sad!

You have a good evening!!!!!!

5. Nicki says

oriana~I will agree he does seem sweet, but I have never, and I mean NEVER seen this child smile. I agree is is very loved by all his family, lucky child.

Hope you are warm in this cold spell we seem to be having across the country.
    Take care.

Ryder is one of the most serious looking kids I have ever seen! He is not cute at all to me, he seems to be a very happy and sweet natured child and much loved by his family.

At least he left a legacy other than his film career, his daughter looks JUST like him! This is heartbreaking, such a loss and at such a young life. Maybe others will learn from this tragedy and turn away from drugs!

I wonder why MK Olsen’s bodyguard was seen entering the building?

I don’t believe a word the lying Publicists put out, that is what they are paid for, and it isn’t to tell the truth either!

8. Liza says

Matilda turned 2 in November.

MK Olsens’s rep is reporting that she never owned or lived in that apartment.

I haven’t seen any news that he had pneumonia, and the report is that they found sleeping pills.

9. DMITZ says

2teens, yes, it was an apartment bldg owned by MK Olsen, I believe.

This breaks my heart, how sad this is. I feel for Matilda growing up w/out her father. I know this must be hard on Michelle too.

10. Analise says

Maybe…MAYBE the webmistress doesn’t know about Heath yet. I find that hard to believe considering she’s “in the know” about celebs LOL. I’m sure she’ll get around to it.

She may post Brit’s most recent trip to the bathroom first though.

11. boo says

Actually Joeys girl makes alot of sense… she is saying why shouldn’t this topic be posted but we can read everyday about Britneys Drama and stupidity…. He was a father and deserves to be mentioned on a Celebrity Baby Website… As Tia said… they talked about Anna Nicole after her tragic death… why would Heath not deserve the same attention!
    I too Send My thoughts and Prayers to that poor Little Girl… Now Matilda is going to have to grow up without her Daddy. 🙁

12. Lauren says

What horrible news about Heath Ledger. Matilda is not even 2 years old. Poor Michelle and Matilda.

13. Tia :) says

Heath’s death should be posted. He was a father. Anna Nicole’s story was posted on here after she passed away.

14. camila says

The cause is not yet known, but foul play is not suspected. TMZ reports that initial thoughts point to overdose, as he was found surrounded by prescription pills. The NY Times reports that Heath’s housekeeper and a masseuse who arrived for an appointment with the actor found him unconscious and attempted to shake him awake, but he was in full cardiac arrest. When paramedics arrived, he was pronounced dead at the scene.

(Quote)….We are saddened to report that actor Heath Ledger, 28, was found dead in his NY apartment this afternoon. This news is not something we would normally post, but readers are sending the story into the tips box as Heath leaves behind daughter Matilda Rose, 2, his child with actress Michelle Williams.

Okay……but you report all the C*R*A*P* that Britney does! That makes no sense!

16. 2teens says

^^^OMG I just read that from assoc. press. That is such a shame. 🙁
    What a shock, I would never have expected that.

17. lily says

18. jordan says

Heath Ledger was found dead at his New York residence, a police spokesman has confirmed to the Associated Press.

19. dori says

They look so much alike it’s spooky! Hair and all!!!
    He’s cute but I do wish she would cut his hair…