Chris Noth & Girlfriend Welcome A Son

Chris Noth

Chris Noth and long-time girlfriend Tara Wilson have welcomed a son, a rep for the actor has confirmed.

“I am happy to confirm that Chris Noth and Tara Wilson are the proud parents of a happy and healthy baby boy,” the rep said.

Orion Christopher Noth was born in Los Angeles on Friday, and weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz.

“Chris and Tara are thrilled and all are doing well,” said the rep.

Tara met Chris, 53, (Mr. Big of Sex and the City) while working at his New York bar, The Cutting Room.

I am sure the restaurants and hotels are wheelchairs are accessible up there in Canada but Tia would know for sure? Are most of the stores and shops wheelchair accessible also? I think I will plan a trip next year if possible. It is someplace I want to visit before I die!

2. Janessa says

Tia said:

“Hello Oriana! Hope you are well! It’s been verrry cold here in Canada for the last few days. It has been -22 degrees Celsius which i think works out to be -8 degrees Fahrenheight for you guys….very cold! I hope you’re doing well!”

No wonder some Americans think we all live in igloos here in Canada. It’s because of blanket statements like the above. No, it hasn’t been -22 in CANADA! It might be that where *you* live in Canada, but it sure hasn’t been that cold where I live in Canada. I work at a tourist bureau and generalities like this are the reason why Americans will enter Ontario in July with skiis strapped to the roof because they are “looking for the snow.”

3. 2teens says

Guess what I just discovered? If you type the word s-h-a-p-e your comment will be moderated. And I think possibly s-h-a-p-e-d is taboo as well. Weird, huh?

4. 2teens says

I am thinking weather stripping of some sort. Or, if you don’t ever open that door there is canned foam which conforms to any shape before it hardens.

5. 2teens says

^^^ well, we know that we can’t say d-i-a-p-e-r but several swear words are allowed… who knows? I can never figure it out.
    If I were you I would be jumping into bed several times a day with that cozy mattress warmer! Is there anyway you can block the crack on your slider Oriana? Does the cold air come in through the center?

Is it a bad word to say Hot Chocolate? Is it against the law to mention going to the Mall? What is up with that?

7. boo says

Could it be anymore dead in here… where is all the celeb news from the past few days?? C’mon WM find some new stuff please!

8. Tia :) says

2teens, sounds like you are a wonderful mother and I think the relationship with your children is fantastic. I am so happy you are on here and a friend of mine!!! No, I don’t have a fireplace but I bought me a mattress warmer and that keeps the bed warm and cozy. My bedroom has a sliding glass door and the cold air comes in thru it.

Hope you have a good day today!!!!!!

10. Just me says

Well, since there hasn’t been any updates, the Biblethumpers, sinners, Liberals and Conservatives, etc. need something to talk about. … ahahahaha

11. 2teens says

Oh, I want to add. I had premarital sex starting at age 16. This was in the 70’s. I didn’t get married until 10 years later. I had several steady boyfriends and I am so glad that I had those years to sow my oats before settling down. Those were some of the most memorable times in my life and i don’t regret them for a second.
    In case you didn’t notice my name, yes, I have 2 teenagers. They can, and do talk to me about anything. I am open to discuss anything that they feel comfortable sharing with me. I have condoms available to them no questions asked, because I don’t ever want them to be in a situation where they have intercourse without protection from disease and/or pregnancy.

12. 2teens says

Joeysgirl, no that didn’t really clear things up for me. Most human beings have a conscience that they use to decide what is right and what is wrong. Pre-marital sex is not on the same par as violent crime.
    Pre-marital sex is a sin according to the bible… but so is pride. Didn’t you call yourself an “awesome christian woman” on the Denise Richards thread. Wrath (being mean) is also a sin, didn’t you say Denise’s girls were unattractive?
    Maybe you’re not as “awesome” as you think you are, you my dear are a sinner.

13. Kim says

Thump that Bible, joeysgirl! Preach away. You go girl.

Funny you should be on a site where 90% of the babies being reported on come from couples who *aren’t* married. A little sinful of you, no?

madison, thanks for the pictures. I think she is a cutie pie! Love the little velvet dress she has on. I saw another picture of her with Katie holding her on her shoulder, she was throwing a tantrum, screaming her head off for her bottle! Katie looked like it was all she could do to keep from dropping her. I would have busted her butt right then and there!

Then I would had to flee to Mexico, every Scientol in the world would have been after me!!! Ha!

DMITZ Darling, it is cold here!!!! I think this man is very sexy!!! Ha! I wonder what type of restaurant he has? I will probably go see the movie when it comes out but I have never thought Sarah Jessica Parker is pretty, but she does seem very nice.

16. madison says

#13 so what if it dated 3 months ago does it really matter do you want janaury birth news flash…………………….. no celebrity given birth today thesse are the most “recent” birth from what i know beside the only rencent birth from this year is chris norton sheesh

17. Just wondering says

#4 it’s nice to get these Updates but all the “recent” births you are speaking of are going back a month or 3…. these are old news! Just wondering why you are updating us on a births that took place mid October and December???
    and #10, Is it really necessary to start on the Sex before marriage blah blah BLAH?? give it a rest already would Ya???
    Thanks so much

18. DMITZ says

Hi Oriana!!

Congrats to Chris, I love him on Sex and the City! Can’t wait till the movie comes out in May 🙂

Sex is a gift that God gave us to share with our MARRIED spouse…you should not engage in it if you are NOT married. The women on Sex and the City were NOT married and therefore were sinning. Law and order is a show NOT about violence, but rather a show about bring criminals to justice….like the Lord will bring sinners to justice. I hope I cleared that up for you.

20. 2teens says

^^^ I’m sorry but that makes NO sense. You think Sex & the City is a sinful show but Law & Order isn’t? Care to elaborate?

21. joeysgirl80 says

Congratulations. I never watched him on Sex and the City. I think that it is such a sinful show! I do like him on Law and Order, though.

22. madison says

Actor Mark Ruffalo, 39, and his wife, Sunrise Coigney, 35, recently welcomed their third child, a baby girl. odette Sunrise’s due date had been October 18th. odette Ruffalo joins big sister Bella, 2, and brother Keen, 6.

Surfer Laird Hamilton, 43, and volleyball player wife Gabrielle Reece, 37, welcomed their second child together — a New Year’s baby — on Tuesday, January 1st in Hawaii. Brody Jo weighed in at 8 lbs, 2 oz, and joins older sisters Reece Viola, 4, and Izabella, 12, Laird’s daughter from his first marriage.

Actor Chris O’Donnell, 37, and his wife, Caroline, welcomed their fifth child last Monday, December 10th.

Daughter Maeve Frances was 8 lbs and 21½ inches long and joins siblings Lily Ann, 8, Christopher Eugene Jr. (a.k.a. Chip), 7, Charles McHugh (a.k.a. Charlie), 4, and Finley, 20 months. A rep says,

23. madison says

slow day missy more updates
    British singer Lily Allen suffers a miscarriage
    Angela Kinsey actress revealed for the first time that her due date is May 9th, and that she and husband Warren Lieberstein are awaiting a baby girl.
    Actress Jodie Sweetin, 25, expecting her first child on April 6th, revealed the sex of her baby over the weekend — it’s a girl
    Agent Patrick Whitesell, 43, and his wife, former So You Think You Can Dance host and current Good Day LA guest host Lauren Sánchez Whitesell, 38, have welcomed their daughter. Eleanor ‘Ella’ Patricia, named after both of their mothers, arrived earlier today, January 15th, in CA.
    Samantha Morton sec daughter name is Edie