Stella McCartney & Husband Welcome A Son

Stella McCartney

(Above Stella and Alasdhair were snapped in December)

Stella McCartney and her husband Alasdhair Willis welcomed a son, Beckett Robert Lee Willis, on Tuesday morning in London and a spokesperson for Stella has confirmed that mother and son are doing well. The new arrival joins brother Miller Alasdhair James, who was born in 2005, and sister Bailey Linda Olwyn Willis, who turned one in December.

dori, the reason I said that is I know Melissa has been at the World Music Awards before and that is held in Europe so I would think she is well known. I love her and I enjoy her style of music, I think she is well known in many circles.

2. dori says

Orianan I am not sure I agree with you on that one. Melissa Ethridge is only popular in her circles they don’t play the same kind of music so there’s a chance they don’t know each other.

Melissa is known worldwide! That is silly! Of course she has heard of her, she is widely known to all musicians and I am sure Paul has probably met her before also.

4. dori says

I agree with you Oriana. She should be grateful. She wasn’t wealthy or famous before he married Paul. She’ll be very comfortable.

I think Heather Mills has lost it! She probably does know some things about Paul that the rest of the world would be surprised at, I do believe her story of him doing his drugs, that is nothing new to any of the Beatles, but she could very well end up with a lot less than has been offered. She should be happy with anything, her daughter will be taken care of for the rest of her life and Heather is being greedy to me.

6. squeekysue says

Stella went to state schools (public school if she was an american) and rough ones at that. Believe me, she would of had any snobbishness knocked out of her.

I had to look up Melissa Etheridge, as she is unheard of , in the UK. So maybe Stella named her kids after Melissa’ kids nd maybe she hadn’t heard of her either.

7. 2teens3beans says

I agree with #3 Mysticmom. I never had a thing against Heather Mills, even bought her book and read about her good works & past difficulties… including prostitution which she admitted.
    But my opinion of her has changed completely with the way she is acting, asking for more more more when Paul has already offered her a very substantial amount plus primary custody. She better watch out or she’ll end up with nothing.

8. dori says

Congratulations to them! As you said this family deserves some joy in their lives. She is a great designer and a wonderful person. Love the names of her kids!

9. Erin says

Isn’t it weird that Stella has names her three children the same names as Melissa Ethridge. Melissa has Bailey and Beckett from her first wife and Miller from her second. A little odd.

10. Jx2 says

Well – she should be, she is British after all. Oh yeah, and a designer and a vegetarian who designs non-leather shoes and never ever uses fur in her clothing line. I’m being sarcastic BTW in case people don’t get it via the net.

11. MysticMommy says

The Mccartney family deserve every happiness after what they have been through, and are still going through with Paul’s media wh*** of an ex-wife.
    I do like the names Stella has chosen for her children.