Jessica Alba Shares Her Baby Joy

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba shared her excitement about her pregnancy at Glamour magazine’s kickoff for V-Day’s 10th Anniversary in LA on Thursday.

“It’s awesome,” she told People magazine. “It’s the best time ever. I have two movies coming out, a baby, a fiancé – everything.”

Jessica, 26, who’s due in early spring or late summer, said the pregnancy has been smooth so far. But, she admitted, “I’m more tired, more hungry than normal.”

Jessica, who also recently announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Cash Warren, 28, also said she’s enjoying a rare break from acting.

“I don’t know if anyone wants me in their movies when I’m six months pregnant,” she joked. “I’ll get the fire and I’ll want to work again, but right now it’s a time to relax and sit back.”

For now, Jessica is focused on nesting: “I bought a new house a couple weeks ago. I’m in nesting phase.”

Later, Jessica joked about her growing baby bump as she performed “My Short Skirt,” a scene from Eve Ensler’s Vagina Monologues.

“I hope my dress won’t pop while I’m up here,” she said. “And if it does, you’re all women, and I think you’ll understand it. When you’re pregnant, your breasts are engorged and your stomach is getting bigger. . . . And the ass, too, that’s getting bigger by the second!”

Source & Source

Comments

1. Jx2 says

No – you are the one that is so obvious K-K-K-mart. Of course you will point fingers at me because you have a stick up you butt. There is no way that you can prove it was me! People thought I was Joey and Fantasy and -of course- I wasn’t but could I prove this to others NO! So you can’t prove that I was writing under Mystic Pizza’s name.
    In fact – had it been me that was writing this above – I would have taken better care not to be discovered by dotting my i’s and crossing my t’s.
    Better luck next time – person of detail – NOT!!!

2. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Btw…the original MysticMommy didn’t have a space between the two words as you^^^ do…..yes JJ I’m a person of great detail….if you’re going to be dishonest, don’t leave so many loopholes that I can figure out! “Oh but it is not me impersonating 2teens3beans,” you probably will say. Who else would do it; she’s writing under MysticMommy for your benefit as she already stated; obviously that made you mad and now you are participating in childish games that you said earlier you wouldn’t.

3. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Btw…the originial MysticMommy didn’t have a space between the two words as you^^^ do…..yes JJ I’m a person of great detail….if you’re going to be dishonest, don’t leave so many loopholes that I can figure out! “Oh but it is not me impersonating 2teens3beans,” you probably will say. Who else would do it; she’s writing under MysticMommy for your benefit as she already stated; obviously that made you mad and now you are participating in childish games that you said earlier you wouldn’t.

4. Mystic Mommy says

I just love Tom Cruise. I think he is an excellent actor. I have a poster in my bedroom and every night before I go to bed I kiss Tom’s mouth on the poster. I secretly wish that he would divorce Katie and marry me.

5. 2teens3beans says

I don’t remember ever seeing her in an interview so I can’t say that I dislike her… she sure looks pretty here in that pink dress though.

6. Nicki says

dori~LOL, someone put the early too early and the late too late,lol.

Jessica looks great here and happy-she usually looks miserable or hiding her face. I don’t like her at all, but wish her the best with her baby.

7. Miapocca says

ahh the LATINA who speaks no spanish is probably weeping that her baby will be darker than her preferred milk y tastes..ahhaha…she is a b-i-t-c-h///pathetic when you buy your own ring..ahahhs..At least katie holmes did better in marrying a rich dude..ahahah

8. Jx2 says

I prefer my breast in their current perky 34D size…I can’t even fathom to think about what would happen to them post-pregnancy..ugg!

9. MysticMommy says

That is a really nice picture of the two of them. And a good interview that really shows where her head is at with this pregnancy.

10. boo says

haha it was nice to have them CTB, But as soon as the Breastfeeding is done So are the Boobs!!!lol

Jessica looks happy in this Picture… People are always complaining that she is snarling in her pics but the majority of those pics seem to be caught off guard, Paps following her in her Private time… this Pic here seems to be Posed so she is more then happy to smile because she not being Invaded by swarms of paparazzi.

I think she is Genuinely Happy and excited to be a Mom. I wish nothing but the Best for her and Cash!!
    Does anyone know if they have a wedding date planned…Or are they waiting til after the baby and everything/one is settled in??

11. CTBmom says

One of the few things I miss about not being able to be pregnant (I became a mom through adoption) is the pregnancy boobs, LOL. I’m very small in that area and everytime I see a picture like this, I think “It would have been nice to even have them even for a short while.” 🙂

12. pat says

Whether you like her or not (I think she is O:K) she looks like she is showing the pregnancy glow in this photo. Pink is a good color for her, I hope her guy stands by her and proves to be a good dad. All the best to both of them.