Christina Aguilera & Nicole Richie Both At Hospital For Their Deliveries!

Christina Aguilera & Nicole Richie

Wow! Christina Aguilera AND Nicole Richie are both at Cedars and reportedly Nicole is already in labor!

“She’s going to start pushing soon,” Joel Madden was overheard saying. He’s at the hospital with his brother Benji.

Nicole arrived at the L.A. hospital Thursday night via a secret entrance, Us magazine is reporting.

Best wishes to Christina and Nicole!

UPDATE: Despite reports that Christina Aguilera has checked into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. today for the delivery of her baby, her rep told that, “She has not.” first reported that Christina will be giving birth by C-section to her and hubby Jordan Bratman’s first child.

1. December says

so Nic. had a natural birth ?
    i thought it would be the other way around, she would have a c-section, and christina would push…shows how much i know huh ?

2. Tango says

Good on Nicole if she actually had a vaginal birth! So many celebs opting for c-sections (and tummy tucks) to save their figures…

3. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Thanks Cathi…I’m due on the 23rd, but I have a history of going early, so we’ll see when the baby arrives! I had an appointment this morning…and I’m not dilated at all, and I’ve not even had minor contractions…so the baby is just content right now to hang out inside mommy! 🙂

4. Cathi says

k&K’s mom…when is your duedate? best wishes for a safe delivery of a healthy baby!

why is christina having a c-section? are their complications or something? usually, with a first baby the mom has no idea if she will need a c-section until the last minute. can anyone clarify this for me? thanks.

5. Candy says

Nicole Richie, Joel Madden Have a girl named Harlow Winter Kate Madden
    Congratulations ….can’t wait to see her pictures

6. Nicki says

Wow I guess I can check them out now,lol. Congratulations to the Nicole and Joel and Harlow Winter Kate.

7. Nicki says

Kimora and Kariah’s Mommy~Best to you. Please let us know, as soon as you can, about your beautiful baby and the name!!! All the best wishes for you.

I wish Nicole a safe and quick delivery. I am looking forward to checking the sites for info tomorrow about her and her new baby!

8. Kelsey says

Nicole and Joel had a baby girl!!! Her name is Harlow Winter Kate Madden and she was born on Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center weighing 6 lbs., 7 oz. (as reported by Congratulations! I am so happy for the new parents!

9. 2teens3beans says

I hope they both have a safe & speedy delivery… I wonder when Christina will have her c section?