Toni Collette Welcomes A Daughter

Toni Collette

Toni Collette (of Little Miss Sunshine and Muriel’s Wedding fame) gave birth to daughter Sage Florence on Wednesday in her hometown of Sydney, Australia.

This is the first child for Toni, 35, and her husband of four years, musician Dave Galafassi.

“All are well and very happy!” says Toni’s rep.

Toni announced that she was pregnant in July. “We’re completely over the moon,” she told the Associated Press at the time.

“It is strange, the last three films I’ve done I have been pregnant,” Toni added. “I’m just like, what is the universe trying to tell me? But I think everything happens when it’s meant to.”

Congratulations!

Comments

1. 2teens3beans says

You are right, anyone can do that… which I just proved. Except I never said anything rude or stupid to ANYONE the 2 days that I used MysticMommy… except to call you GayX2.
    Since you have decided to hijack Mystic Mommy I will no longer be using it… not that I had planned to anyway.

2. Jx2 says

2 idiots 3 morons: How can you prove that Joey is me? Anybody can go on this blog and and pretend to be who ever they want. I can pretend I’m you if I want and you would never ever be able to prove to the others on this blog that it wasn’t you – right? You are speculating and assuming things – go right ahead and amuse yourself if that is what turns your crank. I choose not to play childish game like that. I shoot straight from the hip. If I want to say something, I don’t hold back. Why would I pretend to be someone else? Unlike you Mystic Mommy!!!

3. 2teens3beans says

You have four personalities on this blog JJ, at least as “joey” you admitted it. And, I am not a homophobe… I was “attempting” to come up with a nickname for Jx2 since you are so fond of name calling.

4. Jx2 says

jelly belly beans – I don’t care if you call yourself “ass*wipe” on this blog because it certainly makes no difference to me. I have not changed my name so I don’t know what kind of medicine you happen to be talking about…it must be a lame attempt at trying to funny. Can I ask you a personal question: Are you an alcoholic? Because you sound totally incoherent…nothing in your previous post makes any sense to me…I called you Mystic Pizza because I felt like it…Mystic Mommy seemed like such a pathetic name that i had to jazz it up and pizza seemed like the perfect fit. Plus there is a movie which came out in the 1980s called “Mystic Pizza”.

Oh and by the way…I have plenty of friends that are gay (men and women) and yes I’m well aware that gay couples can have children. Are you aware that as “Mystic Mommy” you came across sounding like a homophobe? Your explanation above seems to me as if you are backpedaling now.

5. 2teens3beans says

My daughters middle name is Kira. Though I will not mention their first names because I have already mentioned the town I live near.

6. 2teens3beans says

How do you know that I’m not gay myself? Or even Bi? Gay people can have kids y’know? BTW, JX2… I meant gay in the jolliest way possible, FYI…. as in merry, happy, jovial.
    In what way did you mean pizza? LOL

7. Jx2 says

Mystic Pizza with smoked salmon…are you being a homophobe? OR are you saying that I’m happy – as in happy/gay…actually why bother even questionning you – I know the answer…seems to me you are a homophobe…you best start praying now that your child does not reveal homosexual tendencies as a young adult. You gonna be in big trouble Lucy!

8. Abbe says

Sage is my daughter’s middle name. I really like the name they gave their little girl and I really enjoyed Toni in The Sixth Sense.

9. Jx2 says

So very perceptive, Brilliance!
    Actually it’s also an herb which I happen to enjoy cooking with as it imparts a subtle aroma to a variety of dishes.
    FYI – The “colour” sage is not necessarily a “shade” of green as much a “hue” of the colour green. Once white is added to a shade of a primary colour it adopts the systematic labeling of a “low-saturation” hue. But in all fairness most individuals are not aware of the complexities of colour terminology and as such use the term “shade” interchangeably.