Comments

1. Jx2 says

There are other posters on this blog as well KooKoo!
    Miapokaroo – also uses ellipses – does that mean that I am her as well? I think not! You are not at all correct in your accusations – but you like to toot your horn and make it seem as you are so aware and on top of things. You just proved what an i*diot you are. Usually when people accuse others of doing something, it’s only because they are guilty of doing that very same thing. I can just as easily assume that you were Joey or perhaps it is you that is pretending to be Mystic and you are now trying to blame me. So whatever you’re up to it’s not working! Give up!!

2. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Btw…the originial MysticMommy didn’t have a space between the two words as you^^^ do…..yes JJ I’m a person of great detail….if you’re going to be dishonest, don’t leave so many loopholes that I can figure out! “Oh but it is not me impersonating 2teens3beans,” you probably will say. Who else would do it; she’s writing under MysticMommy for your benefit as she already stated; obviously that made you mad and now you are participating in childish games that you said earlier you wouldn’t.

3. Mystic Mommy says

I love shopping at the Gap because the colors are so bright and they make me happy. I don’t care if the clothes are made in China by little children. I’m more important than they are anyway.

4. Anya says

jmf – frances is in an ERGO BABY CARRIER IN BLUE WITH GREEN LINING (COST $92)…SHE IS ALSO WEARING TRUMPETTE’S DOZEN DOT SOCKS ($24 FOR 6 PAIR) 🙂

5. Ace says

Boy, she looks really happy about getting “papped” with her kid. If I caught a photographer snapping photos of my children, I’d bash their teeth in.

But obviously I am in the minority here.

6. carliegh says

This is one beautiful little girl….she’s just adorable beyond words…love her peaches and cream complexion and her blue eyes are just striking!! How pretty are these two!!

7. Shera says

Beautiful baby! Her eyes are so blue!

At least this is one celeb mom who seems to be pulled together.

8. jaime says

#4, it’s been cold and windy out here, so I bet she had Frances zipped under her big coat with her.

9. letibe says

What a cutie! What I don’t understand is it cold out there w/ that huge winter coat or hot w/ the baby wearing just a sweater?