Samantha Morton Welcomes Her Second Daughter

Samantha Morton

British actress Samantha Morton and her fiancé Brit Harry Holm have welcomed a daughter.

The couple’s daughter, who has not yet been named, was born in an undisclosed London hospital early on January 4th.

“It is fantastic news and both mom and baby are doing brilliantly,” Samantha’s publicist, Karon Maskill, told People magazine.

Under English law the couple has six weeks in which to register the child’s name.

Samantha, 30, met Harry, 27, in 2005 when he directed her in a video for the band The Victims. Double Oscar-nominee Samantha (for 1999’s Sweet & Lowdown and 2002’s In America) already has a daughter, Esme, from her relationship with British actor Charlie Creed-Miles.

Harry proposed to Samantha in Paris in May, 2006 – on her 29th birthday. The pair has put back their wedding day due to career and now personal commitments.

Congratulations!

Comments

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually one thing which I believe I would by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very huge for me. I am looking ahead to your next put up, I will try to get the hold of it!

2. dori says

and for your information I am happily married for 27 years and have 2 daghters and a grandson. So your filthy language does not affect me but does reflect a real problem with you.

3. dori says

joey listen to me closely… the fact that you make these sexual statements only shows you are having problems with your own sexual identity. . Seek help. You have issues.

4. Joey says

Dori…stop it already…..If you like women..so what..why are you picking on me? I was right about you being a lesbo..lol

5. dori says

#7 was not me psycho joey posting under my name again

19. joey | January 6th, 2008 at 11:46 pm
    My new years resolution is honesty, so here goes……. sigh…. I AM Joey and I AM JJ and I AM Jx2 and I AM fAntASy. I don’t have any real friends, all I have are you guys. My hateful words are just a defense mechanism. I’m really sorry but I don’t know how to stop it.

remember saying this joey?

6. MysticMommy says

^^^ wow, how sad for her. Now that she has a family of her own she can make it what she wants and hopefully make up for the hurt of her childhood.

7. squeeky says

I hope all is well for her and the new little one. She deserves all the happiness in the world, especially as she had such an awful childhood in children’s homes etc.

8. 2teens3beans says

I LOVE Esme for a name too. It has a nice sound, I’m sure she’ll pick something similar for the new baby.